Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Wanna play with the Imperial? =D  (Read 247 times)

Anonymous

Wanna play with the Imperial? =D
« on: August 23, 2009, 05:59:46 pm »
So, I have Mr.Xico.

He doesn't get much love because he's quite... Odd.

And odd looking...

This is his profile, there's a picture! and there's a picture in my art thread, not sure if it's the same, but anyway!!

he's free! =D yaaaay. To more than one thread if people show interest.

Mr.Pilot Imperial. Since he's such an important character I figuered i'd need to play him more and get the feel, since he's collecting dust >:

of course, my other candidates and Pilots are free too xD but this is to pimp out Xico! =D if anyone has interest in my other Pilot/candidates pm meh <3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Wanna play with the Imperial? =D
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 06:05:31 pm »
Oooh me!  Pick me!  *glomps*

HA.  Now you have to.  I posted first.

Anyway, I've been telling you for awhile that I want to play Alesku with Xico.  Because I think it would be somewhat funny.  Alesku can be a little stiff and uptight when he's working (okay, and when he's not, shsh), and Xico might not like that.  Or he might.  I don't know.  I do know Alesku sends him lots of memos about policy, since he's a very involved Pilot Royal, so... um... maybe that annoys him or something.  You might get bored if they talked about work or politics or what to do with Edanith or something, but some sort of thread, maybe a more casual one, might be fun.  

I also have Liv.  He's been misbehaving lately and acting a bit strange, but I don't know if it's talk-with-the-Imperial-caliber strange.  And he is only a Cardinal.

Liv would like his sock puppet, though.

If you're willing to go back four-plus years, you could play him with Hasdrubal.  I love playing Haz, and don't get to do it often enough.  I have... NO idea how that'd turn out, but it might be interesting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal