Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Paradise Within the Wastes ((feeling abandoned))  (Read 520 times)

Anonymous

Paradise Within the Wastes ((feeling abandoned))
« on: December 08, 2007, 05:50:41 am »
I really feel that Choco has abandoned me in the "Paradise Within the Wastes" thread (see "Wastelands"). And that, in my opinion, really hurts me. He hasn't replied in two months, and what hurts me even more is that I find that he is on here (or has been on here recently). So now I feel really abandoned.

Could anyone else take the time and RP with me in the Wastes? I don't want to feel abandoned anymore. My character is Kyra, and you can check my archive for her stats. (And Choco, if you're reading this, I hope you know how I feel.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 11:34:56 pm »
Hey there. I'm brand new to this forum and I'm dying to start a fresh rp with someone. I don't really have a character in mind yet, but I was looking through your characters and they really interested me, more specifically Jonah interested me. Is he currently in a roleplay with anyone? If not, I would love to give it a shot with him, after creating a character of course.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 03:43:17 am »
Well, that's great and all, but I'd suggest you post in the Welcome Wagon first. You don't want the Watchdog to delete your account (<.< >.>). After that, we can plot.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 11:40:56 am »
Thaaank you! I almost forgot about that. Okay! I posted over there.
So, plot time? I kind of had the idea of creating a mechanic girl. Would Jonah be around a mechanic any time at all? Or should I tweak her a bit?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 05:13:47 pm »
Sounds good to me. Post up your character in the Join board so I can check her out.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 06:06:25 pm »
Alright. I have the link to her profile in my signature if you want to go ahead and just click on that and check her out.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal