Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Tick, Tock Like Clockwork(AmoRiiiiinaaaaaa)  (Read 579 times)

Anonymous

Tick, Tock Like Clockwork(AmoRiiiiinaaaaaa)
« on: August 05, 2009, 02:08:52 pm »
"There's a couple things to sign before you leave Mr. Roquefort." Gray eyes snapped up thin fingers covering his face as she was was scribbling at something. The thin blond thing of a new secretary was almost shaking as she stood at the door. He stretched up in his chair straightening his back and waving her over to his desk. His lips were turned up on one side as he watched her.

"Now Nadine, I know you're new..." His hand laid across her fingers as she sat the papers on his desk. "...but honestly, my father was Mr. Roquefort. I on the other hand," His hand leaving hers and touching his chest as he gave a slight bow of his head. "Well, I'm Dorian." He grinned a full smile at her as she blushed and did the same. He grabbed a fountain pen looking at the papers. "These are from...?" He looked up at her expectantly.

"Oh sorry sir...er...Dorian. They are from the Motors and Clock it Company." She pointed at the name across the top. "They involve your..." He cut her off by starting to sign the papers.

"Ah yes, dear Dennis. He told me I would get that paperwork soon." He grinned at her signing the rest of the sheets of paper. His script was scrolling. It should be he spent years perfecting it because of his Father. "Make copies and file them in here of course. Thank you darling." He stood up and handed her the papers. He would have to inquire after her at some point. She really was easy on the eyes, and the Boss and Secretary cliche was one he didn't mind fitting into at all.

He grabbed his long tan jacket from the hook as he watched her walk out of the office. Her shaking was gone thank god. He was no one to be nervous around, well not unless he gave them a good reason. A small upturn of his lip followed as he turned locking the door then moved passed her desk removing his hat and bowing.

"A fantastic first week if I do say so myself." She nodded looking like she had a whole new outlook and it had some enthusiasm behind it. That's what he liked to see.

When he arrived at home he grinned at the empty house. One of the first things he had done when his parents died was to get rid of all those, well most, of those servants. They were just not useful. One, with their own house off the property was quite enough for him. Dorian loved his privacy for many reasons.

He went into his room taking off his clothes as he went leaving them in a pile on his bed. He opened his closet and then a smaller door further inside which he bent down and went into. His what he liked to refer to as a 'costume' waited for him. He pulled on a pair of black pants and a deep purple button up shirt. He let his hands glide over the fabric. The black jacket and then last but not least the mask.

Dennis was more than a business partner. He gave Dorian all his person gadgets, his bike being one of them. He had such a style and flair with things it just was a perfect fit. The mask was mostly golden with darker tan colors and silver gear worked in. It looked like it was made of watch pieces. It slid on over half of his face easily. In a way he thought it made him look rather dashing.

Pulling on his shoes he headed out the back door. He would take one of his cars. No need to reveal the bike quite yet, those ladies would see it soon enough. Oh yes. He hopped into a little red number and turned the key in the ignition. The engine purred into life and he stroked the wheel.

"I missed you too kitty."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Tick, Tock Like Clockwork(AmoRiiiiinaaaaaa)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 03:42:52 pm »
Fi didn't want to get up. She didn't want to get up and get ready or go anywhere. Makani had barged in her room a few minutes beforehand, pestering her to get out of bed so they could go do something. She couldn't remember exactly what...she hadn't really been listening completely. She didn't have to work that day or do really much of anything so she just wanted to lay around. Nothing wrong with that right? It'd keep her from getting an headaches which was a plus for her.

So pretty much despite Makani's pestering..she was still in bed. Of course rather than trying to sleep or anything..she was trying to think of a way to get out of having to get up. The only thing she could think of though was faking sick and it was already obvious she was not sick. A sigh escaped her lips as she pulled a pillow over her head. There was the option of faking being asleep too but she had a feeling that Makani would just bother her until she "woke up".

As she lay there the only other thing she could think of after a moment was attempting to hide somewhere. That really wouldn't work..she had no where to hide in her room and if she tried to sneak out of her room she would surely be spotted. There was a reason she was not a ninja or anything..she wasn't very good at being sneaky. Another sigh escaped her lips. This really wasn't working. She closed her eyes then and just opted for acting like she was asleep. If she kept the pillow over her head it wouldn't be that hard to do.

Now she just had to hope it worked.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 03:52:01 pm »
"Oh Fi...you will be sorry!" Makani mumbled to herself like a villain in a bad spy movie as she got dressed. She was preparing to meet Rocky, a new Motorailer, an interesting one. At least based entirely on that accent to his voice. He had a deeper voice one that made Makani hiss. The tint to his accent was very...rare. Sort of fancy, a sort of twang, and very gentlemanly...in away. She couldn't quite place it. She wasn't dressed her normal crazy punk self today. She had pulled on a tight pair of brown pants that had several pockets on them. A shirt that was shore sleeved and white with a skull in black on it. A pair of wrenches underneath it crossed over like bones. The eyes of the skull were shaped like gears. She'd even painted her nails.

She spun around once looking at her reflection over her shoulder, checking how the clothes looked on her and smirked.

"Lovely!" She pulled two different colored socks on, one was green and blacked striped the other blue and purple striped. She ran into the the hall taking a runnign start then sliding down it to Fi's door. She turned the knob quickly and launched herself onto Fi's bed.

"FI!" She was loud without screaming, just in case the other girl had a headache. She pulled herself onto the girl straddling her and grabbing her sides starting to tickle her. She tried not to think about the fact that Fi was between her legs.

"C'mon fi! We have to go meet Rocky," She imitated his accent sticking her nose in the air. "Very important!"
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 12:01:18 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 01:31:39 pm »
She was coming...Fi knew it. She could sort of feel it. It was like the feeling you'd get in your gut when you know who either did something really bad or something bad was about to happen. She should hide before it was too late. Faking being asleep was not going to work. Just as she pulled the pillow off of her face Makani had launched herself into the room..and onto the bed. "Damnit.."

"Makani..." Fi mumbled, about ready to just roll out of bed and go hide somewhere. She blinked when Makani pretty much sat on her though and gave her no option of moving. "M-Makani stop that!" Fi squeaked when Makani started to tickle her. She was ticklish but always tried to keep herself from laughing and would usually just end up trying to squirm away.

"I don't want to..can't I just sleep? Why does it have to be me that goes anyway..?"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 12:06:08 pm »
Ooooh, I love that squirm.

Makani reveled for a moment in the feeling of Fi wiggling between her legs then move off to one side of Fi. Makani was breathing harder but passed it off easily as being a result of smoking. Fi would never think to question it really.

"Because Fi, you are my favorite! In the whole world. Don't tell Rupi though she might get mad." Makani stood up on Fi's bed and bounced a couple times before launching herself off of it. She landed on her feet and smiled over her shoulder at Fi.

"C'mon baby cakes. You're a better judge of character than me anyway. Way better. Someone has to be the voice of sanity in this mad house." She grinned and leaned against Fi's wall. Watching Fi in bed was something that...effected Makani. She'd have to find a boy to play with tonight, one that wouldn't ask too many question about how she felt, or what their life would be like, blah blah blah. After this meeting with Rocky she could take Fi home then go on the prowl.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 02:40:44 pm »
Fi let out a sigh of relief when Makani let up on the tickling. She frowned some and rubbed her sides a little, obviously still not happy. "Favorite? Let Rupi be your favorite. I don't want that position." she mumbled, sitting up after Makani was off of the bed. There really was no getting back to sleep now. Makani had made sure of that.

"If I say I don't like whoever this person is right now before meeting them, can I go back to bed?" Yea...right..like that would work. Despite asking she stood up and grabbed some of her regular clothes to wear. Her ears flattened against her head for a second as she looked at Makani. "If you want me to go, get out so I can get changed."

There was no way she was going to let Makani watch her change. Rupi always tried to get away with watching but Fi would push her out of the room as well. Really..she lived with two perverts. Not that she wasn't used to it but she still liked her privacy when she was changing clothes or taking a shower.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 01:51:38 pm »
"You ask but you know better." Makani grinned at Fi for a moment. Watching her laying in bed. How had they ended up here the two of them? Makani and Fi were two very different people but when Makani saw her she felt this...rise in her? It would never happen. She knew that easily. Makani wasn't built for long term...and Fi well...Fi couldn't see her that way. Not at all. At least that's what Makani always told herself. It was easier to deal. That was the truth.

Then Fi was getting out of bed, moving like she was going to change grabbing clothes. Makani was staring she knew it. In all the time she had lived with Fi she had only caught glimpses, just barely, of the girl. It was odd. She was so secretive, which was part of the allure of course. She was brought out of it by Fi telling her to get. Makani smirked and shook her head.

"I'm gone girl." She waved a hand over her shoulder and went out in the hallway then the kitchen. She grabbed a cigarette quickly and lit it. She really, really needed a man. Maybe Rocky would be someone with interest in a bit of fun. That would make the searching much easier. She needed a distraction. A Good one.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 06:46:27 pm »
Fi waited until Makani had left the room before even thinking about starting to actually get changed. She didn't even start to remove her night wear until she had heard Makani go away from her door. She had reasons to be cautious at times. There were multiple times when she had tried to change and made Rupi leave her room and then when she would start getting changed she'd find out somehow that Rupi was still trying to catch a peek.

The thought of that caused her to sigh as she slipped on her normal clothes. This meeting was not special enough for her to bother trying to find something that didn't show as much skin.

Once she had finished and straightened up her hair and everything, Fi left her room and shut the door behind her. "Makani..let's go and get this over with." she said as she went to the kitchen. "And if this is a complete waste of time and this guy doesn't show, you owe me."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal