Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Story Of Crono And His Limits  (Read 333 times)

Anonymous

The Story Of Crono And His Limits
« on: July 10, 2009, 01:28:33 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I'm all about the realistics here, so this is really up to how the characters have been setup. Just please, give my characters time to react. ;D No doing eleventy-billion things to them that all hinge on the action before it.

How far can character injuries go?
Attempts are good, a little hit calling is okay if it makes for better story, but I'm keeping the right to say how badly my characters are injured.

How far can torture go?
Well, my character's probably gonna be restrained in some way so s/he can't really do much about it. So the only thing I definitely won't allow is killing. I will ask that the general overview of the torture be run by me first but it's not necessary. I mainly want to know if anything is going to be cut off. :3

What about character death?
I'd prefer to be asked about it beforehand. If you've got a good post/plot/story for it, I'll probably concede but "OH I'M ROBING U N R KILL1NG U 4 UR MONIES!!!!!!!1234eleven!" won't cut it. -.-

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
If it's a temporary transformation (hex/spell/whatever) and it has a good IC explanation (not 'just for the hell of it' unless your character likes to messes with people X.x), go for it! If you wish to inflict a permanent one (werewolf/vampire/whatever) please to be asking before hand.

What about healing?
If I got it in the thread, there's a very high chance it's an okay for healing. Just in case, though, either run it by me first or don't finish the healing before I get to reply. If I don't want it to happen, I'll make sure it won't. ;D

If the character had the injury when I made it, throw a PM at me.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
Gloss over, fade to black, stuff like that. Different actions will be required for different threads, so, once again, I'd prefer to talk it out beforehand. ;D But I really believe that there's no reason "[Person]'s [whatever] [did some sexual act] to [other person]'s [appendage]" should be in a post.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal