Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Who Is The Mystery Guest?  (Read 334 times)

Anonymous

Who Is The Mystery Guest?
« on: November 26, 2007, 09:39:04 pm »
Obviously, this is not my actual account, I have another. Therefore, I decided to invoke a little game for us all to play in figuring me out.

Admins or IP checkers do not count, as that will be cheating, and will just spoil the entire fun of the game in itself.

Beyond that, besides the admins telling who it is, anything is open game. You can squabble amongst yourselves on who I am if you wish. Think of it as playing clue, finding the facts, and then priming down the suspect. A fun game really, if you think about it. <3 I'll even be nice in listing current facts, the obvious ones on here in a sheet for you to go from there. ^-^

Just know, I am likely the least suspected, and randomly naming names isn't going to do you any good. The person can deny it and if I am that person you name randomly, I'll deny it myself.. Got to play smart, and narrow it down.

Honestly, I'll wager in two weeks from now, I'll be found out.. My true identity that is.

And your current clues are, be wise to pay close attention to them from now on.

Clues:
-Devours People in Cbox
-Holds Power of Confusion in Cbox
-Holds Power of Debate Evoking in Cbox
-Spontaneously Random in Cbox
-Has Recently Appeared Hours Ago On This Very Date (As Mystery Guest in Cbox and Later Decide to Use Another Account for Amusement Purposes Because of It.)

^-^ Rabble amongst one another, spread the confusion.. If you have random guesses, besides thrown out user names, then make your own possible clues list and I may pick through it and add into my set of clues to keep this going on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal