Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Cause You Da Bomb (CmderShep! ^_^)  (Read 346 times)

Anonymous

Cause You Da Bomb (CmderShep! ^_^)
« on: May 22, 2009, 09:53:45 am »
Jermi ran a hand over his hair as he walked down the hall a sort of bounce evident in his step. He was happy with his hair tonight, he still couldn't help but touch it just to make sure. It was all gelled to the middle to look sort of like a mohawk, without actually missing any hair. With the spines of his ears coming up he looked like a sort of tribal dancer, which he imagined happily, or he would if he could even guess what tribal would be like.

He pushed his earbuds in slightly, these things always seemed to fall out. Tonight was going to be good, someone new to spice things up. It helped not make the weeks going by just feel like it was his turn in rotation, like it was just a wheel turning, turning, and turning to roll him through his life always coming across the same things, the same paperwork. He rolled his neck for a minute cracking it then righting it. Cutting through the din was suddenly Vion.

Going out? You'll still come see me tonight right? He sucked in air as her voice sounded in his mind. Sometimes the Pilot wondered if she changed her voice to push into his mind more, wrap into it tighter, even though he could feel her in there all the time. Wrapped tight like a vine around a fence. Lately she had just had this voice, darker, huskier, it got to him, gave him this odd sort of thrill through his body.

Of course Vion, I always come home to you. He felt that sudden warm intangible feeling of her being pleased in his mind. It just felt...good. She slid out of his mind gracefully like she was sliding out from under sheets. He could just imagine a being like him with that voice, dark and dangerous, but somehow caring. He rolled his shoulders as the music rose slowly from having faded out. He hadn't even noticed.

He looked up and found he was right in front of Jorn's door. He cocked his head for moment. She had distracted him and pushed him the right directions through the hall. He shook his head, sometimes he thought being a candidate was worth it. Something grated in his mind, just a sort of instinct and then he pushed it back as he felt the warm feeling again and knocked on the door.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Cause You Da Bomb (CmderShep! ^_^)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 09:33:45 am »
Jorn was in his room, connected to the network, just checkking his mail,a nd other important things, when a voice invaded his mind. Hey, Idiot, log off, someone is coming to your apartment. Pilot Jermi Tortes. Jorn sighed inwardly. He hated when his dragon barged into his mind and dd things like that. You could have just let the knock on the door tell me. Mun laughed in his mind. But this is so much more fun.

The knock came on the door, and Jorn got up to answer the door. On the way to the door, Jorn passed a mirror, and got a glimpse of him self. His hair was in it's usual slicked back black hair. He had on a nice collared shirt, and his dragon amulet was outside of the shirt. The sleeves of his shirt were not long enough to cover his two tattoos. He looked good. He got to the door and opened it up to see Jermi there. Jermi was a sea-creature humanoid, but Jorn had seen weirder thing, so he didn't care. Leaning against the door frame, Jorn said "Hey, whats up?"

Anonymous

Re: Cause You Da Bomb (CmderShep! ^_^)
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 10:07:07 am »
Jermi's eyes lit up when Jorn answered the door.

"Well, good sir, I told you I would take you to a bar, and here I am." He pointed at himself with his thumb pretending to tuck his thumb into lapels he didn't have. He smiled wide his canines showing as longer than a humans. Jorn seemed to be observing his non-human characteristics. It didn't really bother Jermi much when people did it anymore, and he could always tell by the look on their face. Sometimes he wished he was human but most of the time he was very comfy just the way he was.

"I need a new wingman, and you Pilot Jorn, have been chosen to fill this sacred duty." He put a hand out to shake Jorn's hand the smile still all over his face.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal