Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Rearranged forums, new ranks board, and stuff like that!  (Read 920 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Rearranged forums, new ranks board, and stuff like that!
« on: October 31, 2007, 01:02:29 am »
I went on an organization spree and basically just...rearranged the order of the forums to make everything more cohesive. I'm an organization freak, what can I say? x3

I also got rid of the ranks page and replaced it with the Ranks and Auditions board. The explanation behind this is quite simple: basically, the ranks are easier to keep track of and edit this way! So instead of sifting through a bunch of joining posts looking for people who have joined high ranking characters so I can edit the ranks page, well, it's all right there! Bam!

The normal joining form has also been changed up a bit; it's a little more detailed, now, but you still really don't have to stress about it. It's purpose is really just to better screen characters and make sure no one tries to join book/movie/anime/etc. characters. That's all!

Anyway...that's about it! Check out the ranks, join some, get active and all that jazz! <3 We finally got a leader for Edanith, and we're getting more Pilots, but all the other countries still need leaders and stuff! If you're interested, feel free to snatch them up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal