Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I can't think of a witty title =\ (shinigamikitsune)  (Read 540 times)

Anonymous

I can't think of a witty title =\ (shinigamikitsune)
« on: April 15, 2009, 08:37:07 pm »
Having met up with one of his candidates, Bart felt it was time to meet up with the other. He had read the file, but those never really said much about the kids. The Pilot wanted to get a feel for Candidates, see for himself what they needed to work on. Just from the file, this one was going to need better physicals as well.

What was with kids these days. Bart frowned at that thought. No no. None of that. No comparing his generation with younger ones. Wasn't that ancient yet. Running his hand through his shaggy hair in a vain attempt to straighten it, Bart gave a small sigh. Wasn't gonna help much. He really should brush it more, but there never seemed to be enough time. And for the most part, he never really cared.

How did Roman do it? His friend always seemed to manage to look impeccable even after pulling an all nighter. Bart had to really try in order to clean up much. He headed into the classroom he had asked Everard to meet him in. Probably should have picked the gym, give the kid a workout. But that would come later.

Pulling out his datapad, Bart pulled up a program, figuring he could keep working on somethings while he waited. The work never seemed to stop.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

shinigamikitsune

Re: I can't think of a witty title =\ (shinigamikitsune)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 11:40:11 pm »
Romeo rushed to get himself ready. He wanted to make sure that his apperance was perfect, as well as make it to the classroom on time. It wouldn't due to leave a bad first impression with his new mentor. He did a little dance in his head everytime he thought about it. He needed this to go smoothly.

Having made sure there wasn't a single wrinkle in his uniform he slipped it on. He ran a brush quickly through his hair and made sure the fur on his ears and tail was smoothed into place. He quickly pulled on his boots, then scurried out of the room. While he may have not ran to get to the classroom, he certainly made it there in record time.

Romeo paused right outside the room and took a deep breath before entering. "Candidate Everard reporting, Sir." He made sure to stand up straight and at attention.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 11:49:55 pm »
Bart glanced up from his datapad, smiling at the kid. This one was in a proper uniform at least. Good start. "Perfect timing Romeo." He slid the electronic back onto its place on his belt, "Nice to met ya. I'm Bartolomeu Hamilton. Ya can call me Bart if ya like." His voice was a slow drawl, friendly and relaxed.

He really didn't like to rule with fear. If he could, he would much rather work with his candidate. A broken Pilot was useless. If brutality wasn't needed, Bart liked to avoid it, "Figured it was time we met. Been readin' your file, but those aren't real personal."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 11:22:43 pm »
Romeo eased up a little bit. It seemed that Bart wasn't nearly as bad as some of the other pilots he'd seen around on occassion, and thankfully hadn't had a run in with. "Thank you, Bart, sir."

He had to chuckle as the assessment of his personal file. "True, though I can only imagine what they might have in there about me." Romeo was a little bit of a trouble maker, always needing to test the limits. Though once he learned where they were, he tended not to push that far again.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 11:59:07 pm »
The cat thing was a little odd, Bart had to admit. Made him think of Trance. He really hoped this kid turned out better. And didn't use that aggravating excuse that he had cat instincts. Bart wasn't going to let that fly with Romeo.

"Yeah. Says some pretty interesting things. Bit of a trouble maker." He nodded at the cast on the kids arm, "Heard ya already ran into some. Been giving you any problems?" As it was the kids own fault for messing with older candidates, Romeo wasn't going to get any slack in his physical training.

Which he seemed in need of according to the file, "Also says ya have some work to do on the physical." He grinned, "Gotta be in great shape to be a Pilot. And I mean great shape. So we are gonna give you on some extra physical training. I want ya to run some laps everyday. I'll let ya pick when. But 5 laps. Every day. We'll increase that up once I think you can handle that." Probably add in weight training as well, get some muscle on that kid. What was with all these scrawny candidates?

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 01:01:52 am »
Romeo smiled sheepishly when he heard the troublemaker part. "Yeah, I kinda asked for it though. I know eventually I'm going to be harassed and beat on, simply because I'm a lower candidate. So I figure instead of waiting around for it, I'd have some fun and give them a real reason to beat on me, and make it worth while. Though I do know who to poke and who it's best to leave alone." He scratched the back of his head a little as he looked down at his cast.

"It's not bothering me much at all. I kind of forget it's there at times, until I smack it up against something, though it doesn't usually hurt for very long. I think I might have a high tolerence for pain." He shrugs a bit and looks back up to Bart. "A few people have even signed it already. Would you like to as well? I have some markers."

He knew he wasn't the most physically strong person out there, but then again he hadn't needed to be before he was thrown into candidacey. "5 extra laps a day, I can handle that." He'd have to go over his schedual for classes and things to see when he could fit them in each day.

Romeo was already grooving with Bart as his mentor. A part of him had been worried that his new mentor might have been like so many others he'd heard about, whom were strict and rather scary.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 05:40:35 pm »
"Hmm." Not the best trait in a candidate, but he supposed not the worst. He just hoped the kid learned that he needed to respect those above him. Ah well. That lesson was one he could learn. Hopefully a smart mouth and some creative older candidates and Romeo would learn. If not, Bart would just have to step in.

"Just be careful I suppose. Ya best learn that older candidates don't generally pick on someone just cause. I few do, but you'll just piss more of 'um off when ya sass them." Bart grinned, running a hand through his choppy hair again.

Kid seemed okay. That was nice. Made his job a bit easier, "Keep a record of your times. Try and beat 'um. We gotta get some bulk on ya. Now, yer out of yer gracie stage. How ya handlin' things so far? Made friends yet?" Bart always worried about the ones that couldn't interact well with others. It was a sad fate a lot of the pilots developed.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 11:35:10 pm »
Romeo nodded as he listened to Bart. He knew that there were those out there that would leave him alone for the most part. However, those who didn't need any reason to harass him were the ones he was mostly talking about. Rhys fell into those ones, and for some reason he found that he couldn't help but want to pester the older candidate. He'd probably be put back in his placee soon enough.

He purred softly as Bart messed with his hair some, then gave a sly little smirk. "Bulk me up hmm? You planning on getting me to put on some muscles so that you can eat me all up later on?" He was probably going to get swatted for that one.

"I haven't really made any real friends, but I do hang out with random people during my down time." It was true. He was more of a social butterfly with many aquiantences, with only a handful of true friends. Right now, all his true friends still lived within the world outside of th cnadidacey.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 09:01:14 pm »
The purring gave Bart pause and he moved his hand away. That shouldn't have surprised him. Cat ears and such a sign. But, it was still a bit weird. He cleared his throat, trying to ignore that fact. Too much like that Trance Pilot.

He snorted at the kids comment, "If I was gonna eat someone, it wouldn't be a stringy little thing like you." He shook his head, amused at the idea, "But ya wont pass yer physical like ya are now. Lot of work ahead of ya."

It was a shame the kid still hadn't made any friends yet. He hoped that would change. It made the whole thing a lot easier if the kids found a support group. And it helped them learn to work as a group. Team work and all that, "Well, that's good at least. Try and meet some kids. Ya want friends here."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 05:33:54 pm »
"I'm not that stringy... am I?" A pout almost came to his lips as he looked himself over. "I'd have to say that I was probably more boney then anything." A chuckle escaped him as he nodded. "I'm sure it won't take me too long to reach the level of physical fitness that I need to achieve." As long as he didn't end up with more broken bits anytime soon.

"I'll work on the friend thing." From what he'd seen so far, a lot of the other kids already had issues they were dealing with, andhe wondered how long before he developed one.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 10:14:58 pm »
Bart chuckled and smiled at the kid again, "Yer real scrawny. And boney really ain't any different then scrawny. Both mean ya ain't got any meat on ya and not enough muscle ta punch yer way out of a paper bag."

He ruffled the kids hair again, though his hand didn't linger long, "See what ya can do. These are some of that people that are gonna watch yer back and you'll watch their. Gonna end up goin' into some dark, scary places with these people and it's best when ya like each other already."

Bart glanced down at his watch. He was already running a little late, "It was good ta meet ya though. Keep on that trainin' and if ya got any questions or anything, ya can always come see me. Almost never get out of my office."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal