Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anyone else having technical difficulties?  (Read 412 times)

Anonymous

Anyone else having technical difficulties?
« on: October 05, 2007, 10:17:18 am »
I'm trying to figure out if it's the website, or my computer, but I've been having trouble getting my posts to submit. It'll go to the no connection, website difficulties screen. Anyone else run into this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 11:01:15 am »
That's the site actually. The host does a lot of maintenance on their actual servers and such. All you have to do is be patient, refresh if you get the no connection or website difficulty screen (I.E: a 404) or that sort of thing. When submitting a post or creating new thread and it goes to the "Connection Time Out" screen, chances are it has posted, and you just have to go to the main page (Open a new browser or tab, just in case it didn't go through so you can refresh and what not)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 12:06:56 pm »
Thanks. It makes me feel a little better that I'm not the only one with the issue (I often am for whatever reason). Hopefully they'll get it worked out. I had to try three times just to open this thread to see your reply in the first place. Oy.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 12:11:33 pm »
It's also just a slow server so sometimes we have fast days and sometimes we have really slow days.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal