Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: You make me wanna..... (Rhina/open)  (Read 772 times)

shinigamikitsune

You make me wanna..... (Rhina/open)
« on: April 02, 2009, 10:25:38 pm »
Romeo had been on his way to the library, with the intention of studying. However he decided to make a detour and see if there was any mail waiting for him. It was a good thing he had, since there was a package waiting for him. At first he thought maybe it was a care package from his mom. But once he saw who it was from, he knew that whatever his brother had sent, it would be interesting.

Now back to his trek to the library. He'd just open the parcel up there, once he'd settled in. Plus he didn't feel like going all the way back to his room to drop it off. He never knew when he might walk in on his room mate getting it on with the other emotionally damaged creepy dude. The next time he caught them going at it on his bed, he was kicking them out of the room and burning their cloths.

Once in the library, he searched for a spot that was a little further back, though not all the way in the back. Something that wasn't too close to the door that you caught all the people going in and out, though not far back enough that you could hear the people making out.

He spotted a nice seat, and somebody else at the table. Well now, this was certainly a pleasent surprise. The wheelchair gave it all away. Val... the former upper caste that had mouthed off Pilot Roman his first day here. What he would have given to have been there to witness that. Though thanks to him, the gracies had been well behaved so far.

Picking his way through the library, he made his way over. "Hello. Mind if I join you?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: You make me wanna..... (Rhina/open)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 07:26:11 pm »
Val glanced up from his computer screen, then had to stop and stare. While he'd seen a lot of weirdos in his time, he didn't think he'd ever get used to people with animal parts, though there wasn't much that could top that gorgon, Chica, in terms of bizarre. After a moment he gave a disinterested shrug and looked back at his screen, where he was perusing a text on the history of Aedolis. Easy crap, stuff he'd learned a million times over in grade school and up, if far more thorough and a little more juicy.

"I'm not going to stop you if you do, obviously," he said without looking at the other candidate. Stage 2. The kid was higher than him, and he wasn't going to mess with him. He wouldn't mess with any of them. Ever since orientation, Val had been keeping to himself. He attended his classes, went through a modified sort of basic training that focused on upper body strength but was nothing short of torture for him, since he couldn't use his legs for obvious reasons and they hurt, and then just...holed himself up in the library and studied like he had never studied before. Fear drove him forward even when he wanted to just give into the sense of futility plaguing him.

He avoided the other candidates and most of all avoided Col.

He hated the lot of them, hated the ones who had been there and done nothing, hated the looks they all gave him, looks of smug "that's what you get" or sadistic joy or pity and everything in between. Val Mynatt, the fuck-up. The guy that got his legs smashed. The stupid idiot that mouthed off to Rosales--who turned out to be his fucking mentor.

Yay.

Irritated, he jabbed a key to page forward and read the next chapter.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 02:14:35 am »
Romeo snorted a little bit at the responce. Sure some other candidates liked to lord over their higher rank over the graices, but not him. Seriously. Being stage 2 wasn't that big of deal, all it meant was that he managed to survive the first six months that he wouldn't be TRIM'd. He had no use for those stage 2 candidates that liked to lord their rank over the little gracies. That only secured his opinion on such people, which wasn't very favorable at all.

"You could have said no." Though he does sit down, setting his things on the table into organized little piles. "I'm Romeo Everard, by the way."

Val would probably know the name Everard. It was the name of the CEO to one of the leading electronics companies within Haviah.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 06:55:10 pm »
As much as Finaa disliked homework, it was a sad fact that she had to do some. And while Finaa wasn't one for hanging around libraries, she did need to pick a book up there.

"Oh stop being so whiny. We'll just be in and out,super fast." Finaa gave Rhys a bright, teasing smile, "You know all about that!"

Darn history books. School was so stupid. She had thought she would get to be done with it soon. Then nope. Go in for a routine health exam and, guess what! You are gonna be a candidate!

Shaking her head to clear those thoughts, she turned the corner, looking for the right shelf. And then noticed Romeo. That was the little brat who had called her a whore and she had snapped his arm for it. Looked like he was bugging some pretty blond boy in a wheelchair.

Who looked adorably grumpy. Finaa couldn't resist! She got to tease some irritated gracie and Romeo. At the same time. She headed over, speaking loud enough for both to hear, "Awww. Rhys...look. The babies are bonding! I wanna hug the blond one." She leaned closer to Val, impressive breasts not far from his head, "You're almost as pretty as I am."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 07:18:47 pm »
Not at all impressed, Rhys rolled his odd eyes and looked towards the ceiling. While he still did basic learning, he was all past the academic stuff. He loved it. No more books to read, just the odd paper to make sure he wasn’t forgetting anything too soon. Which he wasn’t. Well, not to horribly at least. The comment from Finaa made his mouth open and he glared after her.

“ Yeah, but that’s only ‘cause I get you off so fast.” He mumbled before closing his eyes and turning away, and his day was just peachy-keen. But then he saw it.

The brat.

And the other brat.

Gimpy 1 and Gimpy 2.

Pete and RePete.

Rhys let out a barking laugh and wandered behind Finaa, his hands in his uniforms pockets and his eyebrows up, eyeing Finaa. She was odd. Such a sweety. He knew the story behind the broken arm and he tilted his head to the side, looking at the wheelchair. Ah, it wasn’t just any Gimpy. It was the gimpy. Rhys smiled to himself and then put his elbow on Romeo’s head, opening his sense to read muscle movements incase Romeo tried to do anything that included hitting him.

“Yup. Adorable little babies. Looks like yours is learning! How cute. Finaa, give him a boob-head-hug, smash Romeo in the face and lets go. I'm bored and the sooner you start your homework the more of it I'll remember for you to help you with." Rhys eyed the two candidates and shook his head. Stage one and already gimpy. He'd pull through. No one put their hands on a hot stove top twice.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 09:28:31 pm »
Ordinarily, Perch liked being around people.  He liked the physical interaction, he liked the hugs and high-fives, and, most of all, he liked the mellow currents of thought he'd take and wrap around himself like a comforting blanket when he got lonely.  Here, though, there was nothing like that.  Either he'd get the awkward feeling someone else was prying into his mind, or he'd get a cold shutout.  It was like living without oxygen.  

And almost everyone freaked him the hell out.  He couldn't think of one normal Candidate.  Which, fine, Perch was okay with quirky, but... seriously.  There were snake-people.  And people with wings.  And whatever Alik was.

So he'd sequestered himself in the far corner of the library, his back to the rest of the room, doing homework, like a total loser.  He guessed he didn't really mind some alone time.  He'd have to get used to living free of mental currents somehow.  His friends' accusations still stung.  But I couldn't help it, he mocked himself in his head.  Of course he could help it.  

It wasn't all that easy to cut himself off entirely, though.  Not when a party seemed to have started right behind him.  Perch tipped his chair back discreetly and planted one foot on the edge of his desk, rocking back to listen.

Smash Romeo in the face?

"What an asshole."

It struck him only too late that he'd thought that last bit pretty loudly.  And that he was, uh, surrounded by psychics.  Shit.  Perch's foot lost purchase against the desk and all four chair-legs thumped to the floor.  Slowly, he turned around.  "Uh... hi, guys..."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 08:53:56 pm »
"Everard, hm?" Val looked up again and eyed Romeo again, closer this time. Everard, Everard...rang some bells, but he couldn't place their direction. Besides, the guy was a bloody kitty boy. Couldn't be anything important. After a pause he shrugged. "Val Mynatt. You may have heard of--" He stopped, on the verge of saying his usual 'you may have heard of me' before he thought better of it and switched gears. "You may have heard of my father."

Probably not, but it felt good to say it, anyway. His father was the EVP of a pharmaceutical company that had, once upon a time, been one of the big ones--way back in the days before Thanatos Inc. took off and started putting those places out of business. It was still hanging on, though, and Val never passed up an opportunity to brag about his connections...thoug h lately the desire had faded. 'You may have heard of me' didn't make him sound important anymore; it made him sound stupid because yeah, sure, people had heard about him--about how he'd smashed his legs.

He had been about ready to return to his studies when a sudden loud voice made him jump and look over--just in time to get an eyeful of boob and...and...whoa. Those were pretty big...even if the uniform was--wait. Pretty? Had she just called him pretty?

Blinking several times, Val tore his eyes away from the breasts and looked up, fixing his face into a practiced scowl and narrowing his eyes. Babies. Jeez. Great. More upper stage candidates, because it looked like she had company. Val looked toward her friend to spread the scowl around and leaned an elbow on the table so he could lean into his hand. Wonderful. Out of all the tables in the library, of course his would be the hot spot, and of course they would have a conversation about them like they weren't even there. Classy.

He rolled his eyes. "Yes. Great. Wonderful. You two done yet? Some of us are trying not to fail here. Amazing, I know, judging by the many empty tables which...you should probably go to," Val grumbled. Stupid loud idiots. "So, yeah! You should probably--"

Thump!

Then a voice.

Another one.

"Oh for the love of..." He sighed, glanced behind him at the rather awkward looking kid there--though he got points for being a gracie at least; Val trusted them at least a little more than the higher level ones--then sighed again and closed down his screen, since it was obvious he wasn't going to get anything done now. "You all just magically had to choose this table, hm?"

[ooc: oh yeah, feel free to have your characters hear any of his thoughts. P: He has no shields or anything, so he kinda projects all over.]

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 06:32:52 pm »
Val Mynatt was it... Romeo rolled the name around in his head, trying to see if he placed that name. There was something familuar about it, however his train of thought was derailed by a certain bastard and his slut.

Romeo just rolled his eyes when Finna put her boobs on display for Val... and yet she took offence to being called a slut when she acted like one so very well. Then Rhys had the audacity to use him as an armrest. He'd poke the bastard for that later... or maybe sooner.

"Why don't you put those monstrosities away, Finny, before you end up poking somebody's eye out with them. I mean seriously, not everybody wants your overly huge boobs shoved into their faces." As fun much as it is to pester Finna, she resorted to physical violence far too soon to make it any fun at all.

Rhys on the other hand was much more fun to play with. He glanced up to Rhys as best he could from under the arm. "How come it seems like where ever I go, you're not too far behind. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were stalking me." He smirked slyly up at the older candidate. "I know what it is, you just want to fondle my tail."

Romeo had no problem with harassing the upper candidates. The way he saw it, they were eventually going to get around to harassing him anyways, and for the lamest excuses. Might was well give them a good reason to, and have fun in the process.

He grinned as Val gave them a little bit of hell. He was about to add something to it, when there came a loud THUMP, and a voice. He looked over in the direction and grinned again. Another gracie! All they needed was one more person and they could have a party. Of course Rhys and Finna would by those two obligatory people that would stand in the corner thinking themselves all above the others and act all snooty, when in fact everybody else was making fun of them. Yes, a party sounded like fun right about now. Though to heck with inviting the bastard and the slut.

"Oh my, it seems that the library is a popular place today." He uses the distraction caused by Perch to calmly reach over and give Rhys a claw tipped poke in the ribs.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 09:59:33 pm »
Finaa snorted at Rhys comments, "Don't be so grumpy. And why would I want to smash Romeo in the face? I have you here to do that for me." Honestly, she found Romeo dull. His insults weren't witty and he seemed like he was trying to hard. Probably had a thing for Rhys. Poor kid. Rhys was pretty darn straight.

She did like Rhy's other suggestion and gave Val a big hug around his head, his face getting shoved into her chest, "Awww! You are even cuter when you are grumpy!"

Romeo's comment to her just got a laugh, "Put them away wear? I hate to break it to you, but first of all, I think Val likes them, don't you Val muffin?" She released her hold on his head enough that he could answer, but kept his face right against her cleavage, "And, what exactly do you mean, put them away? Where do you want them to go?" The uniform wasn't really designed for showing anything off. She didn't have the jacket on, and the white shirt was rather tight across her chest, but not much skin was showing.

"Oh ew! Rhys! That is gross!" Finaa wrinkled her nose, finally straightening up, "Why would you want to rub his tail. You are a peeeeervert. Don't even think of asking me to shift a tail for you."

The crashing sound Perch's chair made caused Finaa to turn her attention in his direction and she gave him a bright smile and a little wave, "Hi! My my! It's like a little party in here. Too bad we can't have music and stuff, then it really would be a party in here." Reaching over, she ruffled the wheelchair bound boy's hair, "And of course we didn't magically choose your table. Now stop being a grumpy muffin."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 01:03:00 am »
Rhys moved his hands so they were crossed over his chest, grinning. The cute little babies were just all over the place with their thoughts! Even cute little Romeo. He just smiled towards Val, shifting his weight so his side jutted out and he could lift an eyebrow up. What a little shit head. Rhys didn’t like him one bit. Obviously Rhys wasn’t failing. He wouldn’t be stage 4 and hold the title ‘ Top Dog ‘ if he was failing. So he just smiled and rolls his eyes, a little jealous at how much boob-to-face time he was getting.

Then Romeo piped up and Rhys looked down at him. “ I would love to have my eyes poked out if it was via Finaa-Boob. Last thing I’d ever see would be a nipple. It’d be wonderful.” Rhys smirked before tossing his head slightly to get his hair out of his eyes, “ Only little gay-bees like you don’t want a nice pair of tits in their face.” He smiled and looked back to Finaa and Val.

Then his head snapped back to Romeo. To stare at him with his odd slitted pupils and yellow green eyes. “ Tails are nasty, Brat. Animals have ‘em. Not people.” He leered for a moment before his eyes flicked to the side, ah, another brat. Called him an asshole.

At least he learned early on.

A gay cat, a cripple and a... Rhys eyed Perch, the falling down didn’t spook him. Conditioned to not freak out at noise, Rhys just looked towards it, touches got him rather jumpy, noises did not. He turned towards Romeo again when he mentioned the Library was fairly popular today. It was a Library. Candidates lived in here while they weren’t training.

Bam

Rhys elbow was planted against the front of Romeos mouth, his lips in a thin line and his eyes hard and glazed over. Without missing a beat, besides the one it took to elbow Romeo in the mouth, Rhys glared over at him, slowly bringing his hands to his sides.  “ You can’t seriously be in stage two. Don’t touch me.” He glared before crossing his arms over his chest again leering at the ground.  “Finaa. Get your books. Val’s had enough of your boob hugs.” He moved to stand behind Finaa, a good deal taller than her,.

“ We should leave the babies to their bonding. They’re all one another is going to have soon.”  Rhys purred, the ‘sexy voice’ he kept for when he and Finaa had quickies in the hall way and Rhys had to recite information to himself so he’d remember it. While he wasn’t  saying anything sexy, the noise alone was usually enough to get someones motor going.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 06:28:21 pm »
Boobs...

He caught something in the background and slid in before he could stop himself.  And he was all awash in straggling bits of pain, and anger, and pride over some company and embarrassment, and...

Boobs.  In his face.  Perch gaped at Val, blinked, oh him.  He could feel the other Candidate's thoughts, they made up a kind of whole, a Val-whole, he got it, and it was a rush, it was really... he... his mouth was hanging open... come back, come back, Perch, yeah... at least no one was ticked at him over the verbal thought-diarrhea.  He'd begun to recognize when the things he thought came out, and to realize that he'd got a bit of what people called shields, but Val obviously

didn't, it was weird.  And damn, boobs.  

The older guy elbowed Romeo in the mouth, and Perch winced sympathetically.  He really was an asshole.  Probably just jealous that his girlfriend, if she was his girlfriend, had decided to flirt with the famous sledgehammer Candidate.  

The voice, though.  Was just.  Weird.  Flirty or something, Perch couldn't quite figure it out.  He ran a hand through his hair and sat up a little straighter, trying to turn his eyes away from Finaa.  And his mind away from Val.  

"That's okay, I'm not sure why we're supposed to want your company," he told the jerk.  The words were his--he'd had to deal with Niko all these years, he knew how bullies worked--but the anger?  That he could feel surging all around the room.  "Sorry I barged in, uh, Val."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2009, 08:58:04 pm »
"Mmph!"

Before Val could grumble about being called cute, Finaa had grabbed him and he found his face smashed against something warm and soft and...squishy. It took him a couple seconds of muffled protests and blind flailing in an effort to get some air before it all clicked. Breasts. These were boobs. Finaa's boobs. The girl with the big tits.

Alright, this wasn't so bad, he liked girls.

Outside his current breast sanctuary, he could hear people bickering and some general weirdness but right then he couldn't care. He could use some air, though, it was a little hard to breathe but it wouldn't be a bad way to die. He grabbed at Finaa's waist for leverage and tried to pull back, but she had a surprisingly good grip on him, but then she said something and loosened his grip and he came back up with a gasp.

Oh, she'd asked him something.

"Uh...yeah?" Val said, not quite sure what he was agreeing to as he'd been a bit...distracted. He turned his head so he could pillow his cheek against one breast. It was kind of awkward, but he wasn't going to complain too much. Besides, she still had a good hold on him. He was a cripple. Wasn't like he could get away. She was taking advantage.

Riiiight. This had to be the best thing that had happened to him since he'd arrived.

It ended a bit too soon. Finaa straightened up and he sat back, then ducked his head when Finaa ruffled his hair and went right to finger-combing it back into place. He opened his mouth to say something--

But the words froze in place when Rhys elbowed Romeo in the mouth and Perch wasn't the only one to wince. Val actually felt sympathy pains. He didn't know the kid and sure as hell didn't know if he even liked him--right now, he didn't like anyone, really--and maybe he just didn't know the history between those guys, but damn. He could knock out some teeth like that.

And now they were leaving?

The shock melted away and the glare returned and Val directed it at Rhys. "Speak for yourself," he snapped, and then felt a little sheepish. But c'mon, it was a pretty girl, she had no problems smashing his face in her boobs, and that was the most action he'd gotten in a while and the most action he'd likely get until his fucking legs got fixed. If they did. He couldn't help it if he was hormonal.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2010, 05:03:16 pm »
Finaa blinked when Rhys suddenly elbowed Romeo in the face. Well, not that the kid didn't really deserve it, but sudden violence was always a little startling. She flushed a little as she picked up on Val's thoughts regarding her breasts. Well, nice to know she was appreciated.

"Aw, thank you Val. That's a sweet though-" Finaa's mouth dropped open slightly when Rhys snapped that order at her. Get her books? What was she? A pet? And she had been enjoying talking to Val. But she also didn't want to be rude to Rhys. He was obviously showing off and if she argued it would make him look bad.

She shot him a look as she gathered her stuff and leaned over, kissing Val on the cheek, "It was nice meeting you. You're a sweetheart. Send me a text sometime and we can hang out." The blond seemed so....lonely. And years with Shiloh and Rhys had given Finaa a weak spot for the loners with bad social skills.

"Alright Rhys. Though you can ask for alone time with me in much nicer ways." Finaa nudged her friend with her hip, "We can go. I have my books."

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 10:53:54 pm »
[Dropping thread due to lack of response]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal