Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Free to good plot!  (Read 426 times)

Anonymous

Free to good plot!
« on: October 04, 2007, 01:52:00 pm »
Just trying to see if I can get something set up for the girls before I plunk them down randomly.

Versie Kitty is an ordinary citizen of Aedolis. She thinks it's her mission in life to help people out, though her idea of help isn't usually what the other person needs. It's more along the lines of Problem + Pretty = No more Problem. She can try to help people in other ways if you explain that being pretty won't make the problem go away, in small words. I'd like her to stay in Haviah for a 'lil bit, but I don't care if she encounters other citizens of Aedolis or rebels, just so long as she doesn't get yanked out of Haviah in 2.5 posts.

Scoria Dhalaghn is an alien doctor. She's a relentless perfectionist, a bit of a cynic and extremely fussy about others' health. She can be anywhere people are, though she probably wouldn't stay on Edanith long once she learns she could become property.

I'm open for pretty much anything for both of them, they need friends XD Both of their profiles are in my sig.

Any takers?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 01:56:44 pm »
since i'm thinking of popping down to cancer space station eventually in "reporting in"perhaps Scoria Dhalaghn could hitch a ride and go look at vulcan

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 02:27:20 pm »
Well Scoria wouldn't exactly need a ride, she's got a little ship of her own to tool around in. If that's where Cain and Vulcan are going to be, I could have her park her ship there to recharge. As soon as Scoria got wind of someone in need of a doctor she'd materialize at their side.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 03:16:35 pm »
i'm not with vulcan atm i was thinking of stumbling into find him :) while in the station

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 06:27:37 pm »
Just lemme know when you're with him so I can use up one of Scoria's deux ex machina cards. It's always good to burn those things up early.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal