Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Xiconocatzin, From Marshal  (Read 407 times)

Anonymous

To Xiconocatzin, From Marshal
« on: March 15, 2009, 12:10:44 am »
Encoding...

Imperial Xhi,

I have intercepted a communication to the rebel Gospels of the utmost urgency. Read:

This message is confidential. It is not for publication in the Sylph Report or any other public forum. It is for private dissemination amongst the members of your organization, or 'Gospels'. Do not forward my name. Contact me only via secure channel.

I am a neurobiologist employed at TRIM. My name is Neelam Macario. You may look it up to verify my credentials. You may attempt to slander or otherwise harm me, but I assure you that doing so would prove far more detrimental to your interests than to mine, which are, in any case, quite nil.

The following you may pass along to your organization:

I have engineered a nanobot swarm that, upon injection, will incapacitate the psychic module of the brain within six seconds, somewhat more quickly than blood circulates completely through the body. No one at TRIM is aware of this discovery. I am practiced at encoding my machines and they offer up their information only to a circuit completed by my brain. The discovery is entirely unknown by anyone but ourselves.

The nanobot swarm is not self-proliferating and has a decay time of approximately one month. Thus far I have no agent capable of permanently destroying the psychic model and leaving the patient alive. I am at work on both a self-proliferating (and thus permanent) variant of the swarm and an antidote to the 'psychic cure' itself.

I reiterate: if injected with this nanobot swarm, or 'nanovirus' (though the term is not quite proper), the subject will immediately lose all access to the psychic module of the brain. Connection to the Network will be impossible. Communication with Dragons will be impossible. Psychic activity of any kind will be impossible. The effects last for one month. There is no cure at present.

Tell me how useful this technology will be to you and your organization, and we may negotiate price. It will be, I assure you, quite affordable.

You may ask what is in it for me, as I believe one says in common parlance? It should be no secret that I have been working to create psychic modules in otherwise nonpsychic brains. I have recently come to conclude this task is impossible. When there remain few pleasures, boredom and idleness conspire to create a kind of optimistic folly; and in that spirit, yours in peace,

Neelam Macario

As you can see, we have a problem. This obviously cannot be allowed. My suggestion is immediate notification of TRIM officials, so their security may apprehend this man immediately, but it's your call.

Marshal Richards.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: To Xiconocatzin, From Marshal
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 12:29:26 am »
Pilot Noble Marshal Richards,

Before you bring things like this to me, I want solid proof of whom it's from and the threat they leave us. This is just an e-mail and holds no solid evidence. Trace it, give me a full profile on this " Neelam Macario " and then return to me with your concern.

It is possible this was sent as a decoy to bring out the possible Gospel Pilots, do not alert them to this. If there is any sort of connection between a Pilot and TRIM inform me and I'll look into it personally and they will be held under suspicion of treason.

I will inform TRIM of the possible threat.

Imperial Xiconocatzin Xhi

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 12:32:05 am »
Sir,

There is no harm in having this man arrested for questionin.

Richards.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 12:40:24 am »
Do not question my methods, Pilot.

Get me the records that proves this man exists, first.

- Imperial

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 01:40:58 am »
Apologies Sir.

Attatched is a file pulled from the TRIM database confirming this man's existence, and trace records showing the email came from TRIM, but was heavily encoded and we cannot yet confirm it's exact origin.

-Richards.

Attatched files:
<Macario.N.doc>
<Trace11458a.tcp>

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 01:52:49 am »
I'll inform TRIM to arrest the suspect and question him.

- Imperial Xhi

(( and with this we can assume Xico contacted TRIM and told them about the threat to Aedolis because I'm too lazy to write a detailed IC e-mail to a character that doesn't exist anymore XD ))

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal