Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: New to the dorms- Oh hello...? [Draco]  (Read 477 times)

Anonymous

New to the dorms- Oh hello...? [Draco]
« on: March 09, 2009, 08:21:06 pm »
"Man oh man..." It was like any other day, here he was getting back from a lecture from on of his higher officers on shit about 'Being a lazy ass, and not paying attention' stuff like that made Zen want to wring his "Official's" Neck a few times with his metallic arm... oh how sweet that would just choking the life out of the idiot bastard... Sadly Zen's murderous train of thoughts evaporated as he realized what today was. So here he was standing in front of his dorm, expecting nothing much and maybe a lot as well. "This isn't my day..." He sighed as he scratched the back of his brown locks of hair, an exasperated look on his handsome features. He was already situated in his dorm as his stuff packed neatly in his room, though right now Zen wasn't in the mood to meet his dorm mate, so instead he decide to explore a bit- you know to see the sights and all... With that initiative in mind he walked to his left towards another dorm, hearing the sound of music coming from the door. Curious Zen realized that he had a neighbor! "Well I wouldn't be a gentlemen if I didn't introduce myself.." He spoke with a  smirk, as he walked up to the dorm's door. Knocking softly on the metallic surface with his own metal fist. Then Zen waited.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: New to the dorms- Oh hello...? [Draco]
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 08:50:14 pm »
Well, that was an odd noise. Metal against metal. It made a shudder climb it’s way up Vaughans spine and he shuddered before turning off his music - which was quite literally his music. A sheepish smile was on his face when he pressed the button to open the door after scurrying that way, the music now a dull noise that was a nice undercurrent. Amber eyes and red hair with slowly growing black roots made up the basics of what Vaughan looked like, an impish smile and if someone could catch sight of it, he had an oddly long tongue.

“Oh.” His voice was raspy before he cleared it, his eyes hooded from being tired and there was a red mark on the side of his face from how long he’d had his head rested on his arm. “Hi.” Vaughan smiled and looked around to see if this stranger was with anyone, if there was more than one he’d be more afraid than he was before. “Umm... Can I help you with something?” Forcing a slight smile, Vaughan didn’t move aside and licked his lips, feeling just a little awkward.

No one had said hello to him while he was in his dorm.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 09:11:14 pm »
Zen blinked as he looked at the tired- or was it bored male. The guy looked like he was sitting through an opera or something, non the less... "Yo! I'm Zenik Krill, you can call me 'Zen' everyone does." The said brunette scratched the back of his head as he adorned a small smile. "Anyway, I just moved into the dorm to your right, and I just decided to explore the place and say "hello", so Hi!" He spoke awkwardly as he smiled before opening his eyes showing his bio-organic purple eyes, which flickered a bit to the new sights in front of him. Zen chuckled a bit, "I sorta just followed the music, and came across you so... yeah." Well there went his awesome introduction... Zen began stood in a lazy posture mildly trying to relax himself while he waited for the other male's response.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 10:22:23 pm »
Vaughan gave a solemn nod and smiled plesantly, Zen. Didn’t seem to horrible. This guy didn’t seem to horrifying, yet. “I’m Vaughan.” He gave a nod and smiled before moving to the side as a silent invitation to go into the room, his roommate wasn’t there, so Vaughan was alone. The music was still a low hum, industrial, rock, his band. His family. Vaughan licked his lips and moved back to the desk to sraighten papers and turn the music back up. “Ever heard of Indigenous Fairy?”

Missing home was hurting, but Vaughan put on a large fake smile on his face. What did he want besides to meet his neighbour? Teeth sunk into cheek and he looked around awkwardly, his people skills have fallen since the incident.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 10:38:59 pm »
The guy- Vaughn looked like a wreck, from what Zen saw as he silently entered the dorm room, his opticals scanning around looking at the normal looking dorm. He blinked as he put his tongue in his cheek and clicked, as he heard Vaughn turn up the radio and ask him a question. Small talk always worked- when you didn't look like you were about to keel over in fright. The thrumming of the music entered his brain and Zen thanked whatever bullshit God out there that those frickin scientists didn't replace his ears too.

Zenik mentally scoffed, he was never a religious person anyway- so maybe he should be thanking any satanic being who saved his life as a kid.. unconsciously he flexed his metal appendage as he sighed lightly before turning to Vaughn. Yeah- I'm not a full on music junkie or anything, but I gotta say IF has some good tunes," He spoke with a grin as he looked around a bit. Then a question entered his head. "Why? You a fan of them or something?" Zen questioned as he turned towards the redhead curious of his new neighbor.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 07:57:04 pm »
A fan.

Vaughan grinned widely, chuckled slightly and moved a hand through his dyed red hair.  Good tunes. A fan. Shaking his head slightly, Vaughan went over to his music player and pressed the button, putting the CD back into the CD case, hiding the cover which did indeed have a big picture of him on the front all made up and androygenous looking.

Vaughan shook his head and left it on the back, displaying the name and its songs.

“ Ah, yeah. Big fan. I’ve met them a few times, so that’s been really cool. “ Vaughan puffed his chest out and smiled towards his neighbour. “ What stage are you in?” He eyed his outfit, and then looked down at himself, his unifrom boring and gray clearly displaying he was in stage 1. Only half a life left until he was free of hell.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal