Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lunch of the geeks (Rhi and Rina)  (Read 717 times)

Anonymous

Lunch of the geeks (Rhi and Rina)
« on: February 23, 2009, 01:32:09 am »
Viola looked around her room. It was packed with boxes and there was no room to do anything but play WOW. Her stomach growled. When was the last time I ate? Viola looked up at the clock then around her room. I should really finish cleaning. I can even make my self something to eat.
Not only was Viola room in a mess but she really hadn’t gotten to meet many people since she got out of training.  “That’s it. I will go down to eat in the cafeteria. I can get food and talk to some one other then my self.”  Viola took her coat and headed out.  
The cafeteria was cowed with little space to sit. Viola looked around for a small out of the way place to eat. (Although it did defeat the point of meting new people.) No she would find a place to sit; she would meet new people and make a friend. That was the goal and she was sticking too it.
Then again as she looked around maybe she could just eat to day and try making a friend tomorrow.
Viola couldn’t help but notice two loud voices coming from the table she was heading to she stopped looking and her feet and looked up at the voice. One of the men was a blond with dark skin. He looked a little bit on the geek side, the other was a little more of an eye catcher. He was a very tall alien and not one that Viola had ever seen before. Viola tried not to stare as she walked by but it was hard.
As Viola walked by she notice something familiar. It was a tattoo of the allegiance on WOW. “Oh my god!! Do you play I love WOW. I didn’t know that there where other people that into WOW around hear?”
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Lunch of the geeks (Rhi and Rina)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 01:55:48 am »
When he was with Gabriel, Alaric tended to come out of his shell. He wasn't as shy as it didn't matter if people looked at him weird. He had Gabby. And it was hard to not have way to much fun with the blond. He laughed, flicking a crumb of bread at his friend, "No way! That class is so lame. You would have to be like twice my Enchantresses level to beat her. Give it up dude."

He shook his head, trying to get his bangs out of his face. His long white hair was in its usual thick braid, hung over his shoulder and coiled in his lap. The tattoo on the back of his neck, the Allegiance faction from WoW was quite visible.

He had mostly finished eating, but he was in no hurry to leave. He was going to enjoy his full lunch break before Kezef started sending him more work. How they managed to have to do so much damn paper work every day always astounded him.

A girls voice startled him, making him turn. There was a pretty girl with curly hair gushing about how she loved WoW. Blinking, Alaric was forced to wonder if this was some strange dream. But then he grinned, revealing some rather scary canines, "Yeah. We play all the time! What faction are you?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 05:38:21 pm »
Rolling his eyes, Gabriel brushed the crumb off his shirt and retaliated with a balled up straw wrapper, strategically aimed at Alaric's hair. "Yeah, right! Maybe with my paladin, yeah, but my warlock could totally take her out! It's World of Warlocks, Ally, not World of Enchantresses. Dur."

He stuck his tongue out at Alaric and ripped another packet of ketchup open so he could drown his fries in it. Normally he didn't eat in the Citadel cafeteria--he liked to eat out, any excuse to run around town--but now and then work would keep him anchored indoors and he just didn't have time to make a quick outing. Those days he usually just ate at his desk and fixed bugs between bites, but for one rare day he and Alaric's schedules were in sync.

No way he was passing up a chance like that. In fact, he was in the process of seeing just how long he could make his break stretch before Siren booted him back to his computer.

He plucked up a ketchup-covered fry and pointed it at Alaric, but before he could continue on about why his warlock was so much better than Alaric's Enchantress, a female voice cut in and he looked up.

For a moment he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Another gamer! A WoW gamer! Around these parts, finding one of those was like mining gold from a salt mine.

Gabriel leaned back in his chair and eyed her with mock severity. "We're Allegiance, yo. Represent," he said, deadpan, and made some quick gangster finger motions before flashing her the WoW sign--middle and ring fingers crossed, index and pinky spread, and thumb tucked in. "Host is toast this side of the 'Del, so you betta recognize 'fore we be bustin' some orcs."

Then the illusion broke when he cracked a grin and winked.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 08:37:19 pm »
"ME TOO!" Viola tried to copy the blonds hand jester. She couldn't believe that there where other WOW who where pilots.  Her sister had made it sound like she was a freak for playing!

Getting a little overly exited Viola sat down next to them, "What server do you play?"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 08:54:16 pm »
"Pfffft. Whatever Gabriel. You are just jealous that my Enchantress is way cooler then your lame old Warlock." Alaric batted the straw away, fangs barred in a huge grin, "Is it cause I always pwn you in PvP?" Let's ignore the several impressive defeats he had suffered. Details, details. He had won last time and that's all that mattered.

Alaric blinked at his friend, staring at Gabe. It was hard to not burst into laughter at his antics, "See, this is why we can't have nice things."

Then the girl was mimicking Gabe's hand gestures and he couldn't keep from laughing, "I would join in, but I can't do that with my hand." Lifting his clawed hand, he wiggled the fingers. They weren't very flexible, meant more for ripping and killing then gang signs.

"We're on GoldenMoon. What about you? And don't play with Gabriel. He just whines and then dies all over the place."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 08:22:54 pm »
Oh dear gods she was adorable!

It took a lot of self control to keep from wrapping her up in a hug and cooing, because that was just too cute. Gabriel laughed when she tried to mimic him and beamed over at Alaric, who didn't look as impressed by his moves as that woman did. "I like her. She appreciates my skizzles. By the way, there's nothing wrong with your other hand, yo. You getting too cool for me, Ally?"

He lightly kicked nudged him under the table to show he was kidding--or at least started to. He kicked a little harder when Alaric criticized his play. "Heeey! I do not! Don't listen to this blueberry, here, he's a dirty liar and that last time was not my fault, okay?" That was delivered with yet another hard nudge before he looked at the girl and flashed her a pleasant smile, clearing his throat.

"We should totally play sometime. What server are you on? In any guilds? You should join our guild. That's where it's at! Hey, by the way, what's your name? I'm Gabriel, or Gabe, Gabby, Gabey, whatever. And that there's Alaric."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 05:57:47 pm »
Viola blush a little. "My name is Viola, and its very nice to meet both of you." Viola smiled it was nice to meet new people. " I would love you play with the two of you. My screen name is tiny trigger. Is it alright if i eat with you?"

Viola shyly twisted from side to side in a nervous manner.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 05:59:00 pm »
"I have always been too cool for you Gabe." Alaric looked over at Viola, "He just follows me around. It's sad really." Then he winced when the kick was rather hard, "Oooow! Liar! Don't take your lack of skills out on my poor shin!"

Alaric motioned to the table, most of the seats open, "It's very nice to meet you Viola. You can for sure join us! As long as you don't have very high standards." The girl seemed sweet and utterly adorable. Though there was something familiar about her Alaric couldn't quite place. He probably had seen her as a candidate of something.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2010, 08:14:03 pm »
"What's this 'no high standards' stuff, Ally? 'Cause I was under the impression that we're totally leet, if yannowhadaimean," Gabriel said with a grin, nudging Alaric's shin--though this time gently, because it would just be mean to kick a bruise and Gabriel wasn't that cruel. "Stop messing up our rep, man! You gotta represent. Dawg."

Another little gangsta hand-sign and he turned his attention back to Viola, holding back a laugh at her user-name. Heh. Tiny Trigger...yeah, yeah, he had the sense of humor of a twelve-year-old, so what? "Yep, seconded! You're in! Us geeks gotta stick together!"

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 11:54:34 am »
Viola smiled it was nice to find poeple who  liked the things she did. She sat down and look at the boys.  "Geeks should sick together!" Viola started laughing. " and my sister said that I would find any one who play's MMORPG!" She picked up her samdwhich and started eating.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 10:01:41 pm »
Alaric gave a laugh at Gabe's response, "Right right! Sorry. We're totally badass and such. Well, I am. Gabriel here likes to throw himself at bosses and die. A lot. He seems to think this is a good tactic."

Viola's screen name got another fang filled smile from Alaric as he shared a glance with Gabriel. Yeah. Gabriel had thought it too.

"Well, your sister was wrong. There are actually a lot of Pilots that play WoW. Though, most aren't really into it."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 12:57:13 pm »
"I do not!" Gabriel said, tossing a straw wrapper at Alaric's nose. "There's only been a couple times and it was to buy you time because I'm such a good friend like that! You were getting owned and I was just taking one for the team. The team! Ingrate." He gave a little huff and crossed his arms, leaning back in his seat and mock-glaring at his friend.

At least until Viola brought up her sister.

Curiosity got the better of him, and he waited until Alaric was done before cutting in. "Hey, your sister a Pilot? My sister's here, too, but she's just a gracie."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, 05:47:22 pm »
Viola wondered if they knew her sister.....  " Yeah, I have a older sister. I'm sure that you must know her. She's always really popular. Although between you and me, she can be a real bitch. Her name's Sabela Llown. Do you know her?"

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 11:28:46 am »
Alaric just grinned at Gabe and reached to take a sip of his milk when Viola's offhand comment almost had him spewing the liquid everywhere. As it was, the big blue alien chocked on the milk, coughing heavily when he finally managed to swallow it.

All three of his eyes stared at the pretty blond girl, "Sabela? Your sister is Sabela?" How was that possible? Viola seemed far to nice to be related to that toxic bitch.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 10:35:24 pm »
"WHAAAAAT?!"

If Gabriel had been drinking something, he too would have choked--or sprayed it all over the table. Instead, he jerked so violently he nearly fell out of his chair, then when he recovered he just went rigid, back ramrod straight. "Sabela? THE Sabela? You're kidding! No, seriously, you're pulling my leg." Pause. "...Right? Right? There's no way..."

But now that he looked at her, really looked at her, he could see some similarities there in the facial structure. Oh dear gods. "How? You're nice! She's a demon!"

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2011, 08:24:20 am »
Viola looked at the two of them and smiled. "That's a good way to describe her.... Hay have you guys ever been to Gizcon?"

Viola was feeling much more at home with the two men.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal