Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Small update!  (Read 765 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Small update!
« on: September 30, 2007, 06:42:26 pm »
Whoo! So I'm really pleased with how well RotE has been doing! o.o It just opened on September 6th and already we have almost 40 members and 1000 posts. Dang, guys! We're doing awesomely. The site is already a success! <3

Anyway! I did some minor updates. I updated the Races section and still need to update the Technology and Religion section. I also added a Cbox to the site, which can be found at the bottom of every page. :3

Let's see, what else...

Oh yeah! Already there are a bunch of character types we really need. Most people have been joining wanderers, so we need some characters for Aedolis (we need Pilots! And citizens! And soldier!), Edanith (Mordecai! Mages! Citizens!) and TRIM (we need researchers and subjects!). We also need characters for Teinar, and we needed leaders for every area. Don't be afraid to snatch up high positions if you really are interested in it! Just be sure that if you plan on playing a leader, you can commit to it and be dedicated. :3

So yeah! Just start filling out the main areas! ^_^ I'm guilty of joining wanderers as well, so I'm going to look to create some characters for the main areas, as well.

Well, that's all, folks! <3 Keep up the excellent work! RotE is doing great because of you all!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 02:28:54 am »
Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!

*happy dances*

Lanaerians for the win!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 11:44:25 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 05:05:41 pm »
Pip can go anywhere, she's just currently a wanderer because she's got no place to go... so all that just needs to be plotted & played out. ^^[/b]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal