Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Activity Check  (Read 838 times)

Anonymous

Activity Check
« on: January 16, 2009, 03:13:14 am »
Post and you get pie.

Keeper was right when he first suggested a subnetwork spy. Please take note of the security breach documented here. I'm going to check and see if Prophet~ has been blocked, but I suspect our mole isn't that stupid. In any case, activity check.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Activity Check
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 02:06:30 pm »
here, but still not willing to take substantial risks for anyone else's pet projects.  

wonder whose fault security breaches like that are?  noone's watching the watchers.

signing out.

chimera

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 03:20:31 pm »
Present!

Still alive and kicking, I think.

xoxo Indigo!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 03:24:31 pm »
i am here if you need me

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 06:54:04 pm »
Quote from: "Chimera"
here, but still not willing to take substantial risks for anyone else's pet projects. wonder whose fault security breaches like that are?  noone's watching the watchers.

So hostile, and such a cliche.

Do you believe I am a direct security liability? Sylph, the rabid, aggressive foil to Prophet's minefield caution. I know you're thinking it, so come out and say it. Neither of us gains anything by mincing words.

Until we find the mole, it doesn't matter whose fault it is, if anyone. At this point, we simply assume Marshal's a smart man, note that he's reading our petty argument, and act accordingly.

Chimera, if you feel you can do a better job flying this thing, speak your mind. On the other hand, if you are unwilling to take substantial risks on behalf of Aedolis' oppressed, you're on the wrong ship entirely.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 06:56:58 pm »
I am here and very much still kicking ^.~

~Seraphim

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 07:37:00 pm »
Every ship needs a few cliches on board.  

Rest assured I'm here to take the risks when they're valuable, but I'm working on something of my own at the moment, and I think more of us have to take initiative.  I really am glad you're here, Sylph, but in a group of this nature, dependency, hierarchy and centralization are dangerous.  So is implicit trust of any one member over the goal itself.  

That said, I'd hardly waste more precious communication time in a spat.  Just keep it in mind--everyone.  

Hiya, Marshal.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 02:34:44 pm »
...Hiding low. Hunkering down. I've got the feeling I'm being watched.

Signing out.

-Vallewida

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 02:16:11 am »
Here as well

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 05:46:13 pm »
Prophet, Caramel, Keeper, and Rapid -- recent inactivity from founding members has the rest of us on edge.

Post before I do something irresponsible again.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 07:52:47 pm »
...Face it, Sylph. We haven't heard from Prophet in far too long.

I think he/she/whatever Prophet is got snagged.

If not in this lockdown raid, then the last.

You may well be the pilot of the operation now (no pun intended), Sylph. Wait until the red light goes out before doing anything rash, for all of our sakes. A little risk is necessary, but throwing yourself into the path of a charging dragon isn't. Let it pass before slinking out of the shadows.

-Vallewida

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal