Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: (open) A night at the club Gravitation  (Read 1644 times)

shinigamikitsune

Re: (open) A night at the club Gravitation
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 12:07:26 am »
She might have thought she was, but he knew that she wasn't doing such a good job about it. It didn't matter though, he was use to people staring at him... just as long as they didn't get touchy feely without his permission first. Of course permission wasn't always given verbaly.

"I do." Well at least for now. Hopefully he won't be forced to move anytime soon. "Been here for a while now."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2009, 02:09:41 am »
They passed a human - a normal one, as they were both technically human too - standing in their doorway. He stared at them both as they passed, a look on his face that could have been disgust, could have been anger and even could have been lust. Svindri was distracted from looking at Glyce by the man. She focused on using her empathy on him and it turned out that his main emotion was lust, oddly. With a confused frown at him, she turned away.

"This is my third time down here," Svindri said absently, wanting to look back. "My first time alone. It's still really disorienting." She succumbed to her impulse and looked back - to see the man was now walking slowly behind her and Glyce.

"Well, I don't know if enhanced awareness comes with your looks, but there's a guy following us down the street," she said evenly.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2009, 11:49:12 pm »
Glyce shrugged a little bit. "I suppose it can be when you're not use to a place. Plus just visiting now and then doesn't really help a person remember the layout if it's a larger place like this is."

He'd already picked up that they were being followed. However, unlike Svindri, he couldn't sense emotions. So right now he was going through the list of possible enemies and people he'd pissed off to see if there was a logical connection to any of them being able to find him here. Of course there were always the few that seemed to defy logic in hunting him down.

"I picked up on it. What does he look like? Any distinguishing marks or things that stand out." He may have not brought any conventional weapons with him, but that didn't mean he was unarmed. If need be, a couple of flash-bangs would work just nicely to temporarily blind and deafen the man. Just had to make sure they were out of range when the thing went off.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 12:00:41 am »
Svindri turned her neck a little to look at the man. "Umm, he's shorter than the both of us - maybe a handspan shorter than me. Quite stocky." She had to squint to make out colours because of the poor light. "Err. Dark blonde hair - ear length. Heavy tread. Doesn't seem to have any weapons on him. Wearing a light t-shirt, tight black jeans."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 01:31:31 am »
Glyce nods a little at this. It didn't sound like anybody on his list of enemies, and he doubted that a new person would follow like this. "It's probably just some pervert, or a guy who thinks he can steal from us." He shrugs a little. "Nothing that I'd really worry about."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 02:26:27 am »
With a nod, Svindri gave one last glance at the guy and looked forward again. She wasn't particularly worried. If she'd been the sort to feel paranoia about her safety, she wouldn't have asked a total stranger to go for a walk with her. It wasn't because she knew she could defend herself - she just didn't really think about things like that. And she couldn't detect any dangerous feelings coming off Glyce.

There was a light coming from a building up ahead. "Is that the store?"

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2009, 06:48:46 pm »
Glyce glances up ahead and nods. "Yeah, that's the place. I'm glad my memory held out." He chuckled softly as they approached th store.

Part of him was paying attention to see if the man followed them in as well.

The store is a fair sized, almost like a really small wal-mart. (our town has one, it's like baby size. I swear that 4 of them fit into a normal sized wal-mart) There's a small pantry area, along with the usual sections. No weapons though, at least nothing larger then a hunting knife... unless you go to the house wares section, then there's some nasty large knives... but that's a different story.

"So what kind of things do you need to find?"

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2009, 07:45:57 pm »
They went in, and to Svindri's satisfaction it was a fair-sized place. She paused just inside the entrance to see if she could remember what she needed.

"I really should've written a list," she muttered as she ticked things off her jointless fingers. "Some snacks for the trip tomorrow, I think Mama wanted a knife, a chopping board, string...I think that's it."

Svindri looked up and around, then at Glyce. "Do you know where to find that stuff, or do we just walk around?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal