Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: (open) A night at the club Gravitation  (Read 1646 times)

shinigamikitsune

(open) A night at the club Gravitation
« on: January 12, 2009, 05:48:27 pm »
Glyce had to lay low for a while after his last job. It had been a complete blast, until the person he had been teamed up with fucked up big time. The poor kid had wound up dead... okay. So maybe he wasn't a kid considering he was older then Glyce, but it didn't matter now. The guy had acted like a kid and it had been his doom Glyce had managed to come out with only a gunhot wound.

Laying low was like hell to Glyce. He could only take sitting still for so long before he needed to go out and do stuff. Of course he always waited the entire time he knew it would take for things to cool down.  So now he decided that he needed to go out and do something.

Tonight's destination was a club named Gravitation that had opened up that was suppose to be the hot spot in the city now. With his usual charm he found his way in. The place was decked out with a large dance floor filled with people moving to the techno beats, neon lights, strobes and black lights flashed to the beats as well. There were people dancing in a couple cages that spotted the outline of the dance floor. Booths and tables were mostly full on the first floor while there was some spaces left empty on the balcony style second floor. There were back rooms for sex and drugs, and a couple bars in strategic places to ensure that everybody would have access.

Glyce moved to order himself a drink from the bar. A little alcohol now, then some dancing, and perhaps a drug trip in one of the back rooms before ending off the night. Of course this was all just a tentative plan. It was always best to let things go with the flow when it came to such things.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: (open) A night at the club Gravitation
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 07:24:21 pm »
[Hai thar!]

Svindri stretched as she walked along, her limbs and back extending to creepy lengths before she pulled herself back into a human shape. Her ears pricked at the sound of music and instead of continuing her course back to her quarters for the night, she swerved right into another street and pinpointed the club precisely.

"Shall I go in?" She asked herself, swaying on the spot as she surveyed the uninspiring entrance. She read the name of the place: Gravitation. Well, despite its outside appearance it was supposed to be a good place, so she'd give it a go.

She could hardly be called pretty by human standards, with her noseless and flat-browed face, but fortunately that could all be changed in a minute. With her back to the club she moved the muscles in her face to create a fine, long nose and well-sculpted 'bones' where her species showed none normally. With accented cheekbones to add to the effect, her face was soon that of a beauty. She'd dressed that day in a dark blue mini-dress - to set off her baby blue skin - and was showing plenty of leg. Naturally long and lean leg, too.

She was let in immediately, unsurprisingly. She didn't feel like being shunned by people who didn't know what she was - despite her whole race living right above these peoples' heads - so she kept the human appearance and headed for the bar.

"Anything non-alcoholic," she told the bartender. She never drank alcohol because it increased the hold her Tourette's had on her - and she was underage anyway (not that it had stopped her from getting into the club). It was possible to force her body to flush the alcohol from her body before it had a chance to do anything, but it was easier to just not drink it. After getting her drink, she started looking around.

Her survey of the room was halted by the sight of a man with bright green hair and green lines on his cheek bones. Eyes widening, she gasped in appreciation. "Wow, pretty," she said absently, staring at him as he approached the bar.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 08:29:26 pm »
He was halfway finished his drink when he felt eyes on him. Of course it would be fair to say that many eyes were on him, but these ones stayed on him longer then most. Years of training to tell the difference could almost make a person paranoid if they weren't careful. Glyce had always been one to enjoy the attention.

Turning his focus in the direction he felt the eyes, he quickly pinpointed the person. She was pretty enough, but he already knew that sometimes it was the pretty ones that were the most dangerous. The woman would see that Glyce's eyes were lined with a thin black line to accent the glowing, as well he wore shimmery smokey grey eye shadow. His lips tonight held a gloss of a green that was so dark it was nearly black.

His eyes quickly looked her over, taking in details. Idly he wondered what she was, since the last time he checked normal humans didn't have pretty blue skin. Then again he wasn't really a normal human either, but he had a reason for that. After all, one can't expect to be experiemented on in a top secret military science lab and come out exactly the same as when they went in.

Glyce raised his glass to her as though to say hello, since it would be pointless to talk to her over the distance with the music as loud as it was.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 09:11:09 pm »
Svindri's eyes drank in the man's appearance, noting that he wore makeup. She giggled to herself for a moment before remembering that she was meant to be acting older than she was.

He raised his glass to her and she made up her mind immediately. She never went anywhere that was meant to be fun and just sat on the sidelines - otherwise what was the point in going? This guy might turn out to be a jerk, or simply boring, but at least the memory of the way he looked would keep her amused and awed for several days.

Sliding off her stool and tugging her dress down a little, Svindri pushed past people politely until she reached him. She took the stool next to him without asking and shifted her ears so that some more noise filtered through. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to hear him. "It's not often that the guy is pretty enough to draw stares," she said with a close-mouth smile. "What is the reason for you being so different?"

Her problem hadn't been bad today and so far the urge hadn't come to her. She was far too intelligent to be embarrassed by a problem she'd have her entire life anyway, but it was nice to pretend to be normal for a while.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 12:39:20 am »
He smiled as he watched her approach him and sit down. Glyce generally wasn't interested in females, but they were nice to hold conversations with. Plus there were those who were excellent to work with.

"We're all different in our own special ways, my dear." He had to appreciate a person who was straight forward, it made things less of a hassle to try and figure the other person out. "However I've choosen to make myself appear a little more different then others. After all, if we were all close to the same in different ways, life would be utterly dull."

His eyes watched her as he took a sip of his drink. He was always careful not to set it down, since you never knew what weirdos would slip gods knows what drugs into it these days.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 02:34:11 am »
Svindri laughed, showing the small, pointy tooth-like muscles she formed in company. They could pass for teeth - albeit blue ones - unless someone examined her mouth closely. For some reason, not having teeth really freaked a lot of people out, so even when she was going au naturale she kept the 'teeth'.

"You can say that again." She leaned a bit closer to him, putting her drink on the counter and tilting her head to get a better look at his line - which appeared to be little crystals. She twisted her ear around, and it caught the movement of a man leaning towards her. She ignored it. "Did you say you chose to be this way?"

Now she leant back, in time to see the man's hand withdraw to his own glass. Svindri peered into hers, noting the small white tablet he'd dropped into her drink. She fished it out with a long finger and then, balancing it on the tip, popped it in her mouth and nodded at the astonished man. "Thanks for that," she said to him, chewing and swallowing the tasteless drug.

Now she had to concentrate for a second, and after that the drug was flushed from her system, sitting in her bladder waiting to be excreted like a normal waste product. Total waste of energy, but it'd serve that guy right to see her act totally normal the whole night. She turned back to the green guy. "I'm really gonna have to pee later," she said with a grin, gulping down some of her drink.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 05:27:24 pm »
Glyce just shrugged as she leaned in to inspect the crystals. "So maybe there were a few things that I didn't have a choice in, but that doesn't mean that I can't accept them as part of what I am." There really was no point in disliking something about one's self, it was rather pointless and a waste of time.

He watched as the female snacked on the tablet and arched a brow. Had it been placed in his drink and he knew who had placed it there, he either would have pounced the guy and shoved it down his throat, or distract him enough to slip it into his drink. Some of those fuckers really needed a taste of their own medicine. "Either you're really brave, or I'm guessing that you have a sort of resistance to intoxicants."

Glyce could see that the woman wasn't fully human, though he wasn't exactly sure what she was. He decided to ignore her statement about needing to use the washroom later... it was something he really could have lived without knowing.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 06:15:55 pm »
"I'm really brave." Ah, there was an urge. She let it go, flicking her fingers against her thigh a couple of times. "Actually, I'm resistant to toxins. I wouldn't be stupid enough to take that junk otherwise."

She leaned back and drank some more. "I like them. And it makes sense to accept them. I don't know if you'd be able to cut them out of you very easily. Do they connect to the bone?"

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 09:16:07 pm »
"I do believe that they're embedded into my make up now to be able to simply cut them out without there being some substanstial side effects." After all, they had only shown up sometime during the various experiements he was used for.

Glyce took a sip of his drink and shrugged. "Personally I like them. I think they only add to oddity that is me."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 10:30:09 pm »
Svindri nodded as she drained her drink. "I like them too. And they make a girl feel a bit less weird for not looking like all the humans out there." She gestured at the dance floor behind them, which was mostly populated by normal-looking people. "I have to change just to get in the door."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 10:55:45 pm »
Glyce glanced around and shrugged. "Humans have their appeal and charm, though as a whole, the human race tends to be prejustice towards perceived outsiders that stray too far off the paths of normalcy." It was a sad truth, and part of him was thankful he wasn't entirely human anymore.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2009, 11:18:37 pm »
"Did you change more than just your appearance, then?" She lifted her ears some more to let the music in. It was nice and bouncy. Svindri enjoyed dancing, but didn't usually dance at clubs. Although the music suited her, she didn't really like the guys who frequented them. It was also hard to keep her limbs intact when she was having fun dancing.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2009, 11:48:14 pm »
Glyce paused a moment to take a sip of his drink. He honestly didn't like focusing on exactly what had been done to him. After all he was still classified as a top secret experiement after all. "I didn't have much control over how my body changed. Never really questioned it, and went on with my life."

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2009, 12:42:32 am »
Svindri shrugged. "Better than letting it get you down." She slid off the stool and took a couple of steps before turning to look at him. "This place is making me kinda edgy. I'm gonna take a walk. Do you...do you wanna come?"

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 02:28:28 pm »
Glyce blinked slowly at her offer. He hadn't intended to be leaving so soon after arriving. The dancefloor was still calling his name. Then again it would still be there when he came back. He finished his drink and set the glass on the bar top. "I suppose a little walk wouldn't hurt."

He slipped off the stool and moved to follow her. Sometimes you have more fun when you deviate from the original plan.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 05:53:03 pm »
Smiling at the man, she led the way out of the club. It wasn't very late at night - as far as clubs were concerned - so if he wanted to come back later he wouldn't really be missing anything.

"I suppose I should introduce myself," she said when they were out into the much quieter street. "I'm Svindri." She didn't offer her hand, because she was a modern girl and mostly because he didn't seem the sort for pointless pleasantries. Might be wrong, of course.

"I don't really have much to do - do they have twenty-four hour stores around here? I have to get some stuff for my trip home tomorrow morning."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2009, 10:37:56 pm »
"It's nice to meet you Svindri. My name's Glyce." He smiled again. It was a nice night out, and there wasn't too many people around yet. Though once the bars and clubs closed, it would be another story.

"I think there's one a couple blocks from here." He shrugged a little as though he wasn't sure. Though of course he new the entire layout of the city.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2009, 11:10:26 pm »
"Glyce," she repeated, choosing to pronounce it a little differently to suit her tastes. Unless he had advanced hearing or was very alert, it probably didn't sound any different to him. To her, though, it was more pleasant. "It's nice to meet you too."

Svindri frowned and ran her finger over her hip, back and forth. "Would you be able to lead me there?"

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2009, 11:23:25 pm »
If he did hear the difference he didn't let on about it. Instead he ran his hand through his hair. "I think it's this way." Motioning in a direction before moving to walk with her.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2009, 11:37:18 pm »
"Thanks," Svindri said distractedly, watching Glyce run his hands through his hair. She wanted to follow suit. Her hair was a nice green, kind of like aqua, but with more green. It couldn't compare to his for sheer stareability, though. She could probably just gape at it wide-eyed forever.

Walking beside him, she tried to look at his hair and the crystals in his face without obviously staring at him anymore. She thought she was accomplishing it. "Do you live in Teinar?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal