Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: God Made Me a Cannibal to Fix Problems Like You (Riiina~)  (Read 1269 times)

Anonymous

Re: God Made Me a Cannibal to Fix Problems Like You (Riiina~)
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2009, 11:41:27 am »
A small noise escaped Llewellyn, somewhat against his will. The tension between them was delicious; it had been a while since he had found someone who wanted to rip him apart as much as he did them. Nika could barely hide his desires; he would need to learn to construct stronger walls, especially around Pilots and possible Gospels... but for the moment, Llyn found the whole thing very cute.

"Yes, that makes sense... but fame is different than what he wants." He moved very slowly, doing little things Nika would hardly notice to make him feel like... trying something. Maybe it would take more than one lesson for it to fully sink into Nika's head that he wanted to, but Llyn was sure he did. And when he did try something, anything, whether a kiss Llyn could turn away from or full-on rape, Llyn would be ready for it, and teach Nika accordingly. "Famous people get a little attention from lots of people... Vaughan wants a lot of attention from one person."

He stroked Nika's hair as the boy admitted his urges to him. "That is interesting... maybe that means you do have some feelings of love for him." He grinned wryly. "See... you don't need a lobotomy, dear Nika." He tilted the Candidate's chin up so he was looking at him again. "You have far more potential than I do."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2009, 06:17:54 pm »
Nika hadn't really put enough pieces together yet to start thinking about kissing Llyn. He was far more likely to lick the Pilots throat, the pulse there calling to Nika. But he was trying to avoid that. He knew better then to give into the blood lust. That he had learned to control much better then his sexual impulses.

But with Llyn, the two were starting to mix a little and it made him shift on the Pilots lap, unsure what to do. Then he realized that Llyn had been speaking too him. He had been so focused on the blood pulsing through Llyn. He pulled his eyes away from Llyn's neck and tried to pay attention to what he was saying.

"Attention from one person? Like me?" Nika mulled that over in his mind. That he could understand. Nika didn't want other peoples attention. But he did want just Vaughan's attention. The next comment drew a small hiss from the boy at the mention of Latona's attempt to lobotomize him. That bitch. He wished he had managed to chew her damn wing off.

"I wouldn't really know. I don't know what love is supposed to feel like. But I wont let them do that. Latona can go to Hell first."

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 09:54:13 pm »
Llewellyn suppressed a grin, noticing how intently Nika stared at his neck, hearing the thoughts race through his mind. Maybe the boy was wired a bit differently from even Llewellyn himself, but the basic principles were there. Insensitivity, awkwardness, that look in the eyes. And want, or, as Llewellyn knew it, hunger, almost too intense to control. He was glad this one was his, and not theirs to squander, to destroy.

"Yes," the Pilot replied, speaking softly into Nika's ear, doing other little things with his mouth and hands and the position of his body. "For one person to devote so much attention to another... that is a big part of love." He knew what he would want. He would want sharp teeth on his skin, or delicate fingers teasing his lips, or strong nails tearing at him. Nika seemed to prefer the knife. "Of course, it also comprises much of hate, and obsession..."

He stroked Nika's hair to settle him down, the same as he had done after he "rescued" Nika in the first place. "It matches all my definitions, pretty Nika Argan." He nuzzled the Candidate's neck a little, feeling his pulse, nearly smelling the blood through his skin. "I will not let them do that to you. You are as much my Candidate as hers, and she knows it." He fell into a soft growl, protective of his... child.

The Pilot was growing impatient. He slipped the knife out of his pocket and hid it against his thigh, and licked Nika's neck the way he knew Nika wanted to do, slowly, tasting him properly. He growled again and brought the knife up to press gently against Nika's shoulder. React.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 10:37:23 pm »
Nika didn't do much at first, he just started to squirm a little, breath coming faster. He wasn't listening to Llyn anymore, he didn't hear what Llyn was saying to him. All he could focus on was Llyn's blood and flesh. And that he wanted to rip that flesh away to get at the blood.

He was too inexperienced with sexual desire to really realize that was part of what he wanted. All he could think about was that blood, pulsating just out of his reach. And Llyn's mouth and fingers and movements were not helping.

The hair petting didn't do much to calm him this time, his pulse still racing. He heard the growl and Nika nuzzled against Llyn's neck in response, grinding his hips against the Pilots.

So focused on Llyn's blood, the knife went unnoticed as he leaned up, scraping his teeth on Llyn's neck, hands sliding along side it, his power reaching out for Llyn's blood, wanting to pull it out of the Pilot.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2009, 12:43:14 pm »
Llyn was fairly satisfied with that. He tilted his neck a little, digging the knife a little more into Nika's shoulder, exhaling. "Pretty Nika..." he nearly whispered, monitoring the hall outside for the presence of other people. He pressed Nika close to him, his jacket, shirt, ribs against the boy's uniform, skin. He wanted to tantalize the boy. He would let him take what he wanted... or almost... and then make him stop. Good practice.

For now, though, he enjoyed it, listening to Nika's raw desire, bloodlust. It was different from his own... Nika wanted blood alone. Llyn had gathered that the boy liked blood; his power revolved around it, and he had been manipulating a vial's worth of it when they had first met. The vibe coming off him said he wanted to play with it, to surround himself with blood. Llewellyn would have wanted meat, the feeling of his teeth tearing through flesh, the hot, primal taste of it.

Tilt, tilt... take it. Nika wanted it. He could pull it through skin if he wanted. The Pilot wondered how the boy would go about it. His thoughts... interested Llyn quite a bit. He would like the boy to tear into him, though he was certain it wouldn't work as well with his skin as it had with Latona's wing. The boy's teeth were too dull, too human. He could try, though. Try.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 08:49:35 pm »
It was all a little confusing for Nika. He didn't know what he was supposed to be doing. And he was rapidly losing his control. He slid his hands into Llyn's hair, jerking the Pilots head back, teeth sinking deeper into his neck. He couldn't really break the skin well, his teeth not made for it. But he started to draw the blood out through the bite mark, licking over the skin as drops formed on Llyn's skin.

He didn't care about flesh. It didn't hold his interest the way blood did. Blood was beautiful and powerful. The only interesting thing all the stupid sheep did. Nika could surround himself in the warm, sticky liquid and still want more. He could feel it pulsing through Llyn, though his own body.

"I want it." Nika growled slightly, hips grinding down against Llyn's, fingers still pulling his neck back, "I want your blood." He tore at Llyn's neck with his teeth, eyes glazed over, taken over by the raw desire for the Pilots blood, feeling it calling out to him.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009, 12:16:00 pm »
Llewellyn tilted his head back, a sound escaping his lips that was probably kind of taboo to make around Candidates. Of course, the Pilot was a taboo type of person. He pressed the back of Nika's head against his neck, finding the sensation of the blood moving through his skin quite interesting. The poor boy's teeth were horribly unsuited to this, as Llewellyn's own had been before shelling out an obscene amount of money to have them optimized for a low-key carnivorous lifestyle.

It felt good. For moments, the Pilot forgot the situation was a contrived scenario, a lesson for his Candidate. He liked it, and his return to plan was only going to anger the boy. The last thing he wanted was that. "Mmm," he moaned a bit, stroking the Candidate's hair, enjoying the moment while he had it.

Then, teacher, student. "Nika. Stop that." He used a tone less authoritative than he would have normally, simulating the quiet tone someone would use when a person like Nika had his teeth on their neck. "Stop," he repeated, awaiting Nika's reaction.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2009, 05:10:36 pm »
The sound the Pilot made pleased Nika. He liked hearing it. A low, pleased growl, teeth buried in the Pilots neck again, sucking out his warm blood. He was so lost in the hedonistic sensations flowing through him that he almost didn't hear Llyn's command.

It took a few more seconds for it to sink in that Llyn wanted him to stop. Nike froze, panting, teeth still locked on Llyn's throat. He growled again, less happy this time, body shaking with effort. He wasn't sure he could stop right now. Everything in his body screamed at him to keep going, to tear the man's throat out and drink the blood.

His teeth clenched harder, fingers digging into Llyn's hair, struggling to resist the urge. I don't want too stop. His voice was weak in Llyn's mind, Nika's telepathy rather pathetic. But he very slowly sat back, eyes locked on the blood mess he had made on Llyn's pale skin.

Only barely in control, Nika looked almost feral. His mouth was bloody, teeth still slightly bared and his pale eyes were bright with want. He wanted Llyn's blood and he wasn't in control enough to stop his powers from tugging at the Pilot.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2009, 04:02:13 pm »
The Pilot froze at the same time Nika did. No twitching, no shivering. He knew how hard it was to stop when you could feel your victim’s fear... he didn’t want the first time to be too hard. He just needed to know his boy was really able to stop. Llewellyn could feel the Candidate shudder and growl, and his thoughts... not of Llewellyn’s life, but his own desire.

He found it difficult not to react to Nika’s teeth. He could feel the shaking through his teeth, how hard they were clamped onto his neck. He wanted this, so much. It almost bothered Llyn to stop him. I’m sorry.

Nika’s face was the first thing he saw. Those pretty eyes gleaming with bloodlust, the curl of his lip, the deep red against his skin. “You beautiful creature,” he said quietly, stroking Nika’s hair. “Good job, my Nika. Very, very good. I feared I would have to force you off me the first time, but you stopped. That is very good... you will be rewarded.”

He turned the boy around in his lap, blocking his power from tugging too hardand his vision from luring him to another attack. He devoted all the energy he could spare to soothing his Candidate. “I will let you calm down a bit... tell me when you feel you have regained control.”

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2009, 06:37:51 pm »
Nika was panting, tense with hardly controlled, raw want. He could still feel Llyn's blood, taste it on his lips. His eyes never left Llyn's neck as he stared, "Yes. I stopped."

Nika almost never felt strong emotions of any kind. So the rare times he felt something like this, it was very hard for him. But he kept a tight rein on himself. He didn't fight when Llyn turned him. The scent and feel of the blood was still everywhere. He could still taste it on his lips. But it was easier.

It was a while before Nika could feel his breathing return to normal, his hands unclench from fists. He took another shaking breath, turning to look back at Llyn, "I think I am under better control now."

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 12:32:25 am »
Llewellyn ran his hand through Nika's hair as the boy calmed himself. "Good, my Nika. Do you think you can stop me from bleeding? If not, I won't fault you. You've done well enough already." Of course, the Pilot did want to not be bleeding, but he wouldn't pressure the boy. "Don't try if you think you'll lose control again."

He lowered his cheek even with Nika's, nuzzling him gently, his wound facing away from the boy's mouth. He was so proud, so proud. He liked the way things were progressing. He knew Nika wanted to perfect his mask, for whatever reason.

"I will definitely bring you a reward tomorrow," he said, fingers twisting in the boy's hair. "You'll like it. I swear to you... you've done so very well. My darling apprentice..." his nails scraped lightly down the back of Nika's slender neck.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2009, 09:19:28 pm »
Nika shivered, his body still twitching, trembling with the suppressed blood lust. He needed his distance. The blood smell was to strong here, calling to him, moving through the other Pilot. But it didn't belong there. It belonged with Nika.

As much as he wanted to say, Nika forced himself to move away. It was easier when he wasn't so close. He curled his hands into fists again and concentrated, the blood no longer dripping out of Llyn's neck.

So tempting to just rip it out. But Nika had to get better. He had to learn. He wanted to learn. Control it. Beat it. So he could be friends with Vaughan. His nails dug into his hand again and that helped a little.

His pale eyes never left Llyn's neck. The boy had a tendency to stare normally, but now it was much more intense. But he still managed to keep the blood in, "You will need to bandage it. This only works when I am concentrating on it."

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2009, 12:34:42 pm »
Llewellyn nodded, placing his hand over the wound. "Thank you, Nika. This is wonderful..." His expression wasn't the warm smile one would expect, but a triumphant grin through slightly narrowed eyes. His voice dropped a bit, confidentially. "I can see that bitch Latona eating her words right now."

He moved forward a little, to briefly caress Nika's hair and kiss his forehead once. "You have done very well. I will leave you now, so you can cool down before you present yourself to society." He pulled back, grinning like an inventor would at his creation. "I will see you tomorrow, and reward you for your work."

The classroom door opened for Llyn, and he stood up and walked over to it. He gave Nika a last look, and left the room, walking briskly down the hall to the infirmary. The nurse would think nothing of the wound; not like Llyn had never come in with unexplained injuries before.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2009, 10:01:24 pm »
Nika nodded, teeth pulling back at the mention of Latona eating her words. His tongue traced over his lips again, savoring the blood there. That cow had tried to destroy him and Nika wouldn't forgive her for that.

The caress and the kiss startled Nika. He glanced up at Llyn, confused for a moment. He wasn't used to anyone but his mother doing that rather rarely to him. But he went with his default response to her, his face lighting up and giving Llyn a bright smile, "Thank you sir. I look forward to my reward."

He was quite curious as to what Llyn might bring him. Maybe blood. Maybe something dull and normal. He was supposed to learn to interact better. And Nika had to admit, that he did want that. He wanted to learn to function among other people. To be able to be friends with Vaughan.

Once his temptation was gone, it didn't take Nika that long before he had calmed down enough to leave the class room with out wanting to jump on someone and rip the blood out of them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal