Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Phoenix's Limits  (Read 407 times)

Anonymous

Phoenix's Limits
« on: January 02, 2009, 09:07:00 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
NO.  Do not control my character without my expressed consent.

How far can character injuries go?
In general, I don't mind my characters getting hit, stabbed, beaten up, clubbed, or so on.  Even broken bones are usually okay.  Stabbing is fine, but if my consent isn't had, expect me to either dodge or make a stab wound miss important stuff.

Won't do:
Massive damage without my consent.

Ask me first:
Anything more severe than a broken limb, usually.

How far can torture go?
Provided we get here first, I'd like a general idea of what could happen.  I'm open to pretty much all kinds or torture as long as I know what will happen.  If this comes up, please let me know what will be done, and what lasting effects will be likely (though physical effects can be dictated, to an extent).

What about character death?
Attempt if you must, but without prior consent, it's not going to happen.  Leave it open.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Fun!  By all means yes, go right ahead.  Most don't get a chance to decide whether or not they are turned, it just happens.  While it's often nice for someone to tell me beforehand "Hey!  I'd like to transform *name* into a *creature*", it's not necessary.

What about healing?
Most often healing doesn't need to be cleared with me.  However, chances are that if my character entered roleplay that way, I probably intend to keep them that way.  Ask before doing anything excessive, especially in the mental department.

Ask me first:
Anything that is probably permanent.  Ask if you're not sure.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
I'm generally comfortable with sexual situations.  Often, it's best to ask me before it gets to this point.  I am willing to fade out if desired, or roleplay it out if desired.  Please let me know if anything particularly "out there" may happen.  

Ask me first:
Anything non-consensual.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

- The Unnamed Predator can have a few rules broken, particularly in the injury, transformation, and (possibly) sexual areas.  He is uneducated and feral, and is capable of healing.  In addition, I reserve the right to tweak transformations done to him due to his altered nature.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal