Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Walk along the razor's edge  (Read 289 times)

Anonymous

Walk along the razor's edge
« on: November 22, 2008, 08:34:10 am »
Take it to the limit (THE LIMIIIIT) *does an awesome eighties dance*
Until otherwise stated, this works for any and all characters that I might play.

GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do: Minor injuries and the like are fine, provided my characters have time to react accordingly. Like, go ahead and punch a character in the face. Just don't assume they fall to the ground and cry (unless otherwise discussed, *ahem*). Expect them to (or at least fantasize about) bitch-slap(ing) you.

Won't do: Major things. Such as you deciding that my character's leg has fallen off, or that   a character of mine has fallen madly in love with a character of yours.

Ask me first: If you're looking for a certain drastic chain of events to occur, and before attempting anything potentially murderous, I suppose.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do:Cuts, bruises, tackles, bites, black eyes... use your intuition, and when in doubt, just ask.

Won't do: Death?

Ask me first: Before anything major, like a mutated version of herpes, or anything irreversible.

How far can torture go?

Will do: Anything, really, and if I'm uncomfortable I shall let you know.

Won't do: Death, unless otherwise discussed.

Ask me first:If you're unsure.

What about character death?

Will do: Momentary death, dream death, vision death, hallucination death.

Won't do: Anything that actually kills a character of mine, with no going back, without my permission.

Ask me first: Yes. Just ask me first.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Will do: let's be risky and say fine, although I reserve the right if truly unhappy and/or bored to find a remedy/coping method.

Won't do:I can't think of anything at the moment.

Ask me first:If unsure.

What about healing?

Will do: Minor injuries, and various other things that may happen.

Won't do: Pre-existing conditions characters are “born” (ie:registered) with.

Ask me first: If you'd like to make an exception.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do: Just about anything. If I am uncomfortable I am not afraid to let you know. If you would like to play things out to an extent publicly, fade to black, and then finish out the scene for personal reference (posting an implied occurrence in the appropriate thread if necessary), that's cool too.

Won't do:Plain old smut. Substance too, people. Substance.

Ask me first:If you're unsure, or would like to set specific guidelines of your own. Please don't rape anyone violently without giving me a chance to get out of the situation. Use your intuition.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Nothing as of yet. ^_^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal