Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Pilot poll!  (Read 603 times)

Anonymous

Pilot poll!
« on: November 10, 2008, 11:30:08 pm »
Okay, this isn't a real pool with the awesome clicky boxes because there are way to many Pilots for that and I know I would forget some.

But Pilots are rather famous. They are the highest ranked individuals in Aedolis. Now, some of them are going to be more popular then others, due to some wanting to avoid the limelight, others are just not going to have the charisma or the drive to be a media darling.

So I wanted to know which Pilots were popular. What kind of fan following they had. Young kids, woman, men, punks, upper caste, lower caste, ect. And which Pilots are either unpopular or avoid the whole business as much as they can.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Pilot poll!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 11:38:25 pm »
Let's seeee...

Remi - Fairly unknown, but 'high ranking' so he probably has a few older ladies who find him pretty. Older ladies and gay young men, I bet. Avoids limelight and hides in his cave. =D

Seiteki - Unknown. Possibly reffered to as "That gray winged Pilot" might have an in with people with bird fetishes. ;D

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 11:48:22 pm »
Why, Llyn's a cult classic.

Despite (and thanks to) not being one of the really famous, media-pursued Pilots, he offers his services as a sadomasochist on the darker parts of the VCN, with mostly good reviews from clients. He tells some of them he is a Pilot, and some figure it out on their own. Not surprisingly, he meets some very willing prey that way, though they only discuss that face-to-face. c; He often keeps in contact with his partners, especially those he deems worthy of dominating him (the boy's a natural sub, by the way, which makes things interesting when he decides someone's not fit to be on top).

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 11:49:52 pm »
Gabriel: Attention whore. His audience is whoever he can appeal to that week. P: But I would imagine his following would be more young kids (because he's goofy), women (because he's attractive), and geeks (because he's a technophile and utterly geeky). I don't really see businessmen or upper caste (...or anyone refined) paying him much attention, since he's so...not serious and goofy. Maybe punks to some extent, but not really (because of his dress style and music tastes; he's no punk, but he can talk music at least).

Darien: Not too popular, but is high ranking so he's out there whether he wants to be or not. Is more low-key and reserved and likes his privacy. Probably makes an appearance now and then, but for the most part tries to remain in the background. The upper caste is probably his niche, as he's the more dignified sort.

Shiloh: Virtually unknown, because he's a fresh graduate. :3 Once he does make his debut, he'd like a fair amount of attention now and then, but not much. Would probably appeal to punks (because he is one) and the lower caste (because that's where he came from).
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 03:08:10 am »
Alei: Keeps to himself so is virutally unknown

Latona: Keeps to herself so she can she participate in underground wrestling circuits without being accused of using her powers to cheat

Mara: Likes the attention but is most likely seen as almost a Michael Jackson like figure, as in eccentric...but probably not as famous

Kat: Only just become a pilot so not many have heard of her

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 08:50:57 am »
Ooo interesting!

Satori C:I'm sure people follow her since her father was in the military somewhere and her step mother was a movie starish person. I'm also sure she is most likely oblivious it is happening.

Danica Blake: I'm sure she probably has some sort of attention since she's goes out a lot. Probably not as much as Satori however.

Offline Tally

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 10:15:03 pm »
Roman: Popular in spite of his scorn and dismissal of the whole Pilot/celebrity marketing propaganda.  Or perhaps because of it. x3 I'd say the rarity of him giving interviews or commenting or posing for photos just makes it all the more exciting for his fans when he actually does it.  And he would occasionally step into the media, with a lot of complaining and foot-dragging.  Marketed as a sex symbol and war hero for his victories in past struggles with Edani. Fans would be mostly younger women (in their 20's) of various castes.

Cross: Not especially popular, but he's young and good-looking and has a modest following with the womens. Not a superstar and probably never will be. Just doesn't have the charisma.

Blaine: Blaine's got those soft prettyboy looks and the media markets him as a sweetheart and a poetic, misguided rebel. (He's been court martialed half a dozen times for speaking out publicly against decisions made by his superiors. He is genuinely and loudly critical of the government, but the slant the media places on this is that he's just softhearted and a little bit of an airhead.) Has a huge following of hormonal teenage girls who think he's oh so dreamy.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 05:05:04 pm »
Fala: The punks and tomboys cheer her on, but she never really bothered to keep track of her fanbase. She's young, female, and sarcastic- a hit among the rebellious teens of society.

You know, the people she would never associate with (besides beating them up, perhaps...) in person.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal