Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Kanina limits  (Read 318 times)

Anonymous

Kanina limits
« on: November 01, 2008, 01:10:08 am »
I just copied and pasted this from SotE so the colours are probably off... >>;

GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do:
I don't mind what is called "hit-playing" so long as I decide what damage it does and how my character reacts to it. One or two hits on my character are cool, so long as you don't do a full assault on them without my reaction.

If I feel you have gone too far, I will let you know OOC so we can work it out <3

Won't do:
No one-hit kills. No dragging into the back alley and beating them to within an inch of their lives without my reaction/consent.

Ask me first:
Feel free to ask me about anything if you think it'll go against my limits.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do:
Break em, bend em, rip em, slash em. Disease them.. etc. You can kill off my characters, but let me know in a little OOC note in the post or something that that is your intention. If I want a character to live (and I usually do) I'll just find a way to reincarnate them or something. A little death always makes for a nice plot.

Won't do:
Soul-death. Final death. Tossed into the void and never to come back death. I don't feel it is fair to the character to do this.

Ask me first:

How far can torture go?
[Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not. So what are your limits in regards to it? How far can it go? Cutting? Whipping? Shocking? Restraints? Psychological games? Sexual torture? Etc.]

Will do:
Most physical/psycological torture. If you're unsure, ask me.

Won't do:
Sexual.

Ask me first:
Er... I'm pretty open to suggestions.

What about character death?
[Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?]

Will do:
Yes. I will do character death.

Won't do:
Death of the character's soul.

Ask me first:
Leave me an ooc note or ask me if you plan on killing someone of mine. No NEED to ask, but I'd like a note so I know what you're planning and how to roll with it.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
[Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?]

Will do:
Suuure, why not? I'll do pretty much anything. Vamp, wolf, what have you.

Won't do:
Er... I'm not sure what I wouldn't do, but if I come across it I'll let you know.

Ask me first:
Yes, please do ask me.

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.]

Will do:
Heal of minor injuries in a second flat with magic/science/whathaveyou. I will NOT heal my own characters to full health.

Won't do:
I will not heal major injuries in an instant. Those take more.. effort, I think. Those, if I were healing on my own, I'd get my character to sleep on it in one of them handy magic induced healing sleeps.

Ask me first:
You don't need to ask me about healing.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
[Do you prefer to fade to black or play it out? What about abuse/rape? Innuendo? What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?]

Will do:
I will let my characters have sex. But I will probably fade to black or do something really silly as I am uncomfortable about playing it out.

Won't do:
Role play sex.

Ask me first:
If they're gonna have sex.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal