Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hardcore chicks (Rina and Draccy)  (Read 527 times)

Anonymous

Hardcore chicks (Rina and Draccy)
« on: October 05, 2008, 08:54:46 pm »
It was hot.

Not just the normal kind of hot, the ‘we’re dragons so we feel like making it unbelievably hot and dry to piss off all you little people’ hot. Chica normally wasn’t one to complain about heat, natural heat anyway, since more sunlight made her more energetic. This however was not natural heat; this was part of the cities artificial weather.

It was still dunny though, so she felt like moving a lot, which was why the gorgon was currently winding her way along an outdoor walkway of the ATC. Her hair hung loosely, just the heads pulled up with their tongues tasting the air. She was relaxed, so they were too.

A white bikini top covered in little red hearts sat under a thin mesh shirt that left her shoulders and midriff bare. An orange sarong, tied at one side, rested low on her hips, dancing the line between decent and too revealing. That was just a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen, she knew, but it was too damn hot for a heavier skirt.

In her left hand was her prize, a six pack of beer she’d managed to acquire. She came out into a little courtyard that she recognised, with gym no. 7 sitting on one side of it.

Reaching her free hand up into her hair, Chica produced her phone, which had been securely held by one of her snakes.

Finding Devi’s number in her contacts list, Chica dialled her friend.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hardcore chicks (Rina and Draccy)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 09:25:55 pm »
(Just for you Choco)

Gods and Damnnations. It was crazy fucking hot here. The pink haired girl was sprawled out in a patch of shade, legs stretched out in front of her. She was going to die. She really was. She was going to melt into a bright fucking pink puddle right here.

She wasn't wearing much, just a loose, long tank top with her old gang's symbol over her chest. It was almost longer then the cut of shorts she had on under it, a pair of simple sandals finished her look off. It was an old, comfortable and cool outfit. And Devi felt that she had enough natural charisma to pull it off and still look awesome.

That and she was too hot to give a rats ass.

A rumbling in her pocket caused her to reach down and answer her phone, grinning at the ID, "Hey lady. What's up?"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 07:56:28 pm »
Ending the call and slipping the phone back into her snair, Chica looked in the direction Devi would be coming from. The tip of her tail crept up and took the beer out of her hand, holding it off the side so Chica could fold her arms beneath her breasts and lean against the wall. She wanted to look cool, nonchalant, as if she wasn’t totally excited about the simple prospect of sun, beer and friends.

That, and Devi was going to make her skirts, which was just awesome. The candidate uniforms looked fine on the guys, but the girls’ wearing the same uniform was ridiculous.

Chica wanted to swim though, not just laze about, which presented the problem of swimwear. It was too hot to make the journey back to her room to get a pair of her special swimmers, so she’d just have to improvise.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 08:05:42 pm »
"Now that is one hell of a sight." Devi grinned at her room mate, one hand shoving her vivid pink hair out of her face. Chica wasn't so bad when she wasn't posturing and trying to hard. Devi liked her better when she could just chill, though she tended to only do that when it was just the two of them.

"Pass one over." Devi didn't actually wait for Chica to pass her a beer, she snagged her own, popping the bottle top off against the corner of the wall. She took a long, slow drink, savoring the taste. It wasn't great beer, but it was cool and refreshing in the heat.

"Ah god damn that's good." Rolling her neck, Devi moved over to lean against the wall next to the gorgon, "Thanks for sharing. Hits the spot. I don't know how anyone can stand this heat. I'm glad it's a free day today. My brain might actually melt if I was stuck in a class room."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 08:25:45 pm »
“Huh?” Chica responded blankly, not entirely sure what sight Devi was on about. Her tail wafted towards the pink haired girl to offer her a bottle, which was quickly taken.

“Damn right,” she agreed, nodding, “And it’s so damn dry too.”

Letting her arms swing down to her sides, Chica slid towards the gym and through the glass doors. Inside was air conditioned, which made her shiver after coming out of the heat. “I figure a swim and some tanning is just what this weather calls for.”

No one questioned the beer still hanging off Chica’s tail as she slithered across the carpeted floor and through another set of doors to the pool area. It was outdoors, so the heat hit her again like a solid wave. The sun beat down on a full length swimming pool with white sun chairs sitting around its edge, some occupied. The pool itself had quite a few people in it, all military types no doubt, on their day off enjoying the cool water.

Heading for the nearest free set of chairs, Chica placed the beers on a table with an umbrella and took one, laying herself down on the chair beside it. She uncapped it by wrapping her tail around it and popping it off, taking a long drink. “Aaah,” she sighed, resting the beer on the table and interlacing her fingers behind her head, “That’s a bit better.”

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 08:34:01 pm »
A small, sad moan left Devi as she pushed away from the wall. More damn walking. And she was already sticky with sweat. But the promise of a pool did much to motivate her. She trailed after the snake girl, sipping from her beer, not really giving a shit if people saw them.

The air conditioning was a welcome break from the stifling heat, though it just seemed to make having to step back outside that much worse. She swore lightly as she walked into the wall of heat, "Shit. You could fry a fucking egg out here."

But the pool was tempting. She might have to go steal a suit out of the locker room. Swimming sounded so nice. It took Devi to get what Chica meant by tanning. SHe meant real tanning. Like under the sun. Devi was still getting used to seeing the sky, not just pictures of it.

Flopping onto a chair, careful not to spill her beer, the candidate settled back, long legs stretched out on the chair in front of her as she wiggled out of her shoes, "This was a good idea Chica darling. A damn good idea." She lifted her bottle to Chica before taking another small drink.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 08:45:27 pm »
“Mmmmhmmm,” she mused in agreement. It was a damn fine idea. After lying there for a moment, Chica sat up. She tugged her mesh top off over her head and placed it in a ball next to the beers, taking her own open bottle and lying back down.

It was a little cooler without the top on, which was nice. She would have felt weird walking around the ATC with a bikini top on, but this was a pool, so it was ok.

Taking another swig, she said to Devi, “So Devi m’dear, shall we swim or shall we laze?”

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 08:53:07 pm »
"I am thinking that we should laze for a bit Chica my heart. And then swim." Devi grinned over at the other girl, "I have never gotten to tan in the actual sun before and I'm rather looking forward to it."

Though she would have to be careful. Devi didn't even tan well in tanning places. She was just destined for pale skin. She had always wanted to be all bronze and beautiful but living in the lower levels made that hard. But maybe a real tan might work out better for her.

"Think we can steal some suits from the locker room? I don't want to have to go back and get mine from the room."

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 09:12:00 pm »
“Really?” Chica said, amazed. “I can’t tan any other way, I hate those damn cramped machines. Only the real thing does the trick, gets me all energised.”

That was just the way it was. The tanning lamps were alright, but the sun just felt better on her tail. That and the tanning beds were way too small to accommodate her entire length.

“Not likely, unless you know how to break into the lockers.” Which would be pretty hard, since they were fingerprint scan locks. “This place is all self service, so unless you brought your own or can swindle some girl outta hers…I dunno. I left mine in our room, so I was just planning to go in like this I guess.”

It wouldn’t be too bad, swimming in her skirt, but there was potential for disaster. She’d just have to tie it really right.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 04:34:39 pm »
"I've never gotten to go high enough to see the sun before I came here." Devi shrugged lightly, stretching out on the chair, "It still takes some getting used too."

Devi glanced over at the lockers and frowned, pouting slightly. Stupid high tech locks. She was used to much cheaper methods of security, "Damn. Forgot that this place has money. There goes that idea."

Devi glanced over at the water. It did look really tempting, "I might just do that too. Not like these are gonna be that heavy in the water." But for now, she was going to enjoy that sun.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal