Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gothic's Limits  (Read 320 times)

Anonymous

Gothic's Limits
« on: September 13, 2008, 04:00:15 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
[For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?]

Will do:
- Grabs
- Punches
- Kick to the groin
- Rip out a piercing
- Stabs
- Whips, cuts, etc

Won't do:
- death

Ask me first:
- Limb removal, experimentation, spell casting

How far can character injuries go?
[How much can another character injure yours? For instance, are you okay with someone stabbing your character before your character can react ("He lunged at him and stabbed him in the shoulder."), or do you prefer to be able to react first ("He slashed the knife at him.")? Should injuries be superficial (flesh wounds), or do you mind more debilitating injuries (like, say, broken bones or lost limbs)?]

Will do:
- punches
- stabs
- kicks
- broken bones

Won't do:
Not sure yet

Ask me first:
Lost limbs, has to be for plot development though.

How far can torture go?
[Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not. So what are your limits in regards to it? How far can it go? Cutting? Whipping? Shocking? Restraints? Psychological games? Sexual torture? Etc.]

Will do:
All the above, MORE PLEASE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Won't do:

Ask me first:
Anything that would permanantly cripple them

What about character death?
[Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?]

Will do:
- If it's within reason or too much for the character, but I would like to be warned a great deal before this point and given the chance to back out.

Won't do:
- Death just randomly

Ask me first:
- Warn me before attempting it.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
[Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?]

Will do:
Vampires
Werewolves

Won't do:

Ask me first:
Anything else

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.]

Will do:
Minor things yes

Won't do:

Ask me first:
Rid him of the chip and the tattoo

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
[Do you prefer to fade to black or play it out? What about abuse/rape? Innuendo? What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?]

Will do:
Anything really.

Won't do:

Ask me first:
How you want it to go, I'd rather be warned before hand. lol

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Nah I'm good, I'm pretty good but this section may change when I create new characters. XD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal