Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Trotzige Schwert - AI [WIP]  (Read 462 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Trotzige Schwert - AI [WIP]
« on: September 17, 2012, 01:08:05 am »
__________________QUICK STATS
Name Trotzige Schwert von Punane Tolm
Age 6000 years
Gender Female
Species Draconian Multi-Role Sapient AI
Ethnicity Draconian
Height variable
Occupation Military Command, System Administration, and Communication duties, among others.
Residence Human-Draconian Alliance-class meteor cruiser With Joined Hands

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Trotzige Schwert chooses to appear as a dark green Draconian female with dark orange stripes, clad in black armor with a medieval aesthetic, yet clearly demonstrates advanced technologies. Her outward appearance can vary depending on what she is using as her body.

Personality
Trotzige Schwert is an inquisitive AI, often taking time to inspect things that others might not care about, and
Magic/Abilities

Relationships

Service Record
Early Service:

Service during the Kylian/Draconian War:

Service during the Jalara Purge:

Service during the Anastaja Purge:

Service during the Human/Draconian War:
During the Human/Draconian War, Trotzige Schwert served aboard the

Ribbons: [these will make sense when I finish her history.]

Prisoner of War (survived capture by enemy forces without committing any act included under Section 3 of Imperial Navy laws, 'Capture by Enemy Forces' heading.)

Fleet Commendation, Flag Class (Saved, or assisted in saving, a capitol-class ship from being lost after said ship has taken damage sufficient to record said ship as 'lost', preventing either the destruction, or the salvage, of said capitol ship. The ship must be a fleet flagship.)

Fleet Commendation, Revenant Class (Saved, or assisted in saving, a capitol-class ship from being lost after said ship has taken damage sufficient to record said ship as 'lost', in such a manner as to allow said ship to be rebuilt and recommissioned.)

Lifetime Service (Served for a period of 2500 years or greater)

Imperial High Knight-Admiral, AI Class

Imperial High Knight-General, AI Class

Imperial High Knight-Wingmaster, AI Class

Warfighter Grade IV (participated in four major wars in a combat or administrative role, and won, or lead others to victory in, no less than 97% of all engagements.)

Medals:

Prisoner of War (Shadowsteel Chain Device)

Fleet Commendation, Revenant Class (Shadowsteell Badly Damaged Dreadnought Device)

Warfighter (Bronze, Iron, Steel, Shadowsteel Crossed Swords Devices)

Lifetime Service (Seven-Colored Glass Phoenix Device)

__________________THREAD TRACKER
    Current Threads

Complete Threads
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 05:49:06 pm by GIR »
    Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
    Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
    Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
    Mechanic Sarah
    Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    They've got waffle in 'em!
    I'm gonna sing the doom song!
    Yes. Wait a minute... No.
    It's got chicken legs!
    I had a coupon!
    But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
    best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal