Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: S.I.B.I.U.  (Read 569 times)

Offline SilverLuna

S.I.B.I.U.
« on: September 17, 2015, 01:39:19 pm »
S.I.B.I.U.

Name: Secret Intelligent Battle & Infiltration Unit
Race: Robot
Height: 1:72

Physical Description normal mode:
It resembles her human form for the most part. But the colors are off.

Haircolor & style: Platinum till her lower shoulderblades and a headband in it. There is a slight wave at the end of her hair.
It looks and reacts like real hair does but when touching it, it is able to be felt it is actually indeed metal.
Eyecolor: Opal
Skincolor: Apricot

Clothes:
Black skirt, white blouse and black vest, usually accompanied with a pair of glasses. Also a pair of black heels.

Using her nano machines or by purchasing she can change her attire.

Physical Description Infiltration mode:
Haircolor & Style, eyecolor, skincolor: Can be changed vaguely into that of the person she is copying. It will always keep its metellic shine however and is therefor not perfect without a mask, wig and contact lenses. She can make it more realistic with the person's DNA or hair, and enough materials to make it from.

Eyes are copied perfectly, also voice and fingerprints.

Clothes will form almost perfectly, and if Sibiu had touched the person as well, a DNA replica can be made.

Physical Description attack/ battle mode:
The whole body will have gotten a metallic shine and is practically bulletproof. She can let a plasma weapon emerge which can be either a pistol, rifle or canon.

Other weapons she can create are blades and normal pistols/ rifles.
She does need to retrieve them after the battle if she would lose them since they are made out of her own bodymass.

Weapons/ magic/ abilities:
She can permanently or temporarily leave her body and hijack another empty shell.

She has nanomachines in her body which can replicate themselves and fix damage physically done if they have proper components to work with. The more damage the more time it is required to fix her.

Other:
Her body is made of various kinds of (newly discovered) alloys. Most were only accesable by the Syndicate.
Some can become liquid on command making it possible to shape them into swords and guns. But they can not detach. Bullets, would she choose for making a gun can either be collected later, or missing metal can be recreated by the nano machines. But her ammo is not unlimited as she would fire parts of herself.

Her core program is an AI which both is capable of learning (or rather said relearning) emotional skills.

She can be influenced by virusses and therefor she always carries dorment nano machines in a seperate pod, unable to be influenced from the outside.
She does have anti virus in her system however which regulary updates itself.

Personality:
She is friendly but when given a mission, that is all she then will know. Her empathic and sympathic sides will not function until the mission is over.

History:
Already she had been chosen for the special program but she was deadly ill. Never would she make it to and through the whole change. In a desperate attempt to save his daughter, her father who worked at the syndicate uploaded most of her conscious from her brain before her body died.

With her help, she and her father both built a body durable and functional to still perform special missions for the syndicate. Although she was made in secret.

Things turned for the worse for the syndicate however and during an attack inside the facility, to save his daughter her conscious and unfinished programming were uploaded in the body the two had created and got put into a sleepmode in an escape pod that could survive the harshness of space.
But do everything having been done in a rush a few things went wrong. Not her full conscious got uploaded into the body and some things of her memories and personality are missing.

Neither did her father got enough time to shot the pod into space.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal