Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: It Started With A Spilled Drink [OPEN]  (Read 295 times)

DeltaXZ

It Started With A Spilled Drink [OPEN]
« on: September 03, 2017, 05:17:52 am »
Taking a lull between jobs to blow off some steam, and to try not to kill his last client for his stupid shit, Delta entered a small rowdy bar. Turning out the shocked gasps and drunken offers of happy times he strolled to the counter. Meeting gazes with the barkeep, who instantly slid him a cheap piss poor excuse for a drink, Delta quickly nods his thanks. 'Didn't pause to ask if I could or would pay for this glorified piss.' he noted while guzzling the drink. "Companionship or an awkward night with no memory of it the following morning with the next passing girl?" he inquired rhetorically. Handing the empty glass of to a circulating bar girl Delta took a seat at a booth and began to people watch.

Sometime around midnight, or there about since he stopped tracking the time after drink eight, he moved out on the dance floor. Instinctively finding the beat Delta moved his body to match it as close as possible. Getting lost in it, he zoned out almost completely and drifted inside of himself. Until some drunk local pixie spilled her drink over his black tank. Pausing, instantly knowing that the accompanying strain wouldn't show, he glanced at the drunk pixie and just states casually, "As long as it not blood, it can wait till I go back to my sci-cruiser, pixie."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal