Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Music to ease the pain. (ZombieCzarian)  (Read 12252 times)

Anonymous

Re: Music to ease the pain. (ZombieCzarian)
« Reply #360 on: September 07, 2008, 08:47:55 pm »
"Goo it is then" Ashley said, eyeing the floor. It really wouldn't be comfortable for very long, so he slowly eased himself up off the ground and turned towards his own room. "If you need me for anything, just call, alright?" He requested. He figured he'd hear her easily, especially if he wasn't able to sleep, as he suspected. He was still so jittery in some ways he didn't think he'd be able to sleep for days.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #361 on: September 19, 2008, 04:02:59 pm »
((Oh my good lord. Sorry about that wait. Things have been craaaazy.))

Papillion gave a nod and smiled again, giggling slightly. She had more then enough to drink and would probably have a little more once she was back in bed. She felt she deserved it. Sleeping would not be a problem for her tonight.

"I shall see you tomorrow then. If I don't die in my sleep anyway."

Anonymous

« Reply #362 on: September 20, 2008, 08:18:19 am »
"Tomorrow then" Ashley agreed, walking slowly to his own room and changing into PJs, but then leaving the door open just slightly so he could hear her if need be. He climbed into bed, snuggling in and trying to get comfortable. He was tired, but sleep was not at hand. He fidgeted, and tossed and rolled and at some point, without his knowledge, fell into an uneasy sleep.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal