Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Fun at the market [Rina]  (Read 507 times)

Anonymous

Fun at the market [Rina]
« on: February 13, 2012, 03:53:25 pm »
Asha was bored. She had already severly annoyed most of the market traders. Some people are no fun she thought as she scouted out a kind of secluded place to have a rest. She always needed to rest before attempting to turn back into her human form, she had never quite mastered the art of seamlessy switching between the two.

She couldn't quite make up her mind what to do next. She could stay this way and see if she could get up to any other fun mischief or she could do the sensible option and turn back into a human and try to pick-pocket some passersby so she could pay her rent on time and eat properly.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 03:29:49 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Fun at the market [Rina]
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 12:25:30 am »
Reet was born and breed in space. He had never actually been on land before.

So when he turned a corner and came face to face with a wolf, he had a totally normal reaction and started screaming his head off, backpeddling and falling onto his ass.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 02:40:25 am »
Asha lifted her head as a deafening noise erupted to the side of her, just in time to see a young guy back away from her and fall. Wish he would stop screaming.

Stretching she wandered over to the fallen guy and nudged him, half out of curiousity and half wondering what he would do. She would change into her human form soon, If only to shut him up.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 11:38:44 pm »
Reet did in fact, stop screaming. He was staring wide eyed and frozen, not wanting to do anything that might make the hairy beast rip him apart.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 09:31:28 am »
Finding it funny that someone could be scared of her, Asha took full advantage, bounding around the guy before realising he really was scared.

Better change back then. She hated how difficult it was for her to switch forms. She would need to learn to master it some time soon.

"Sorry if I scared you I didn't mean to." She said moving back into his line of vision holding out her hand, offering to help him up.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 03:25:21 pm »
It took Reet's brain a moment to process what the hell was happening. There was suddenly a naked girl in front of him and he blinked, "Wha-? Are you a...werewolf?" He had heard of some, met a few, but never really dealt with their animal form.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 06:13:57 pm »
Asha felt weird with the way the guy was looking at her. Seeing her back pack lying just behind him made her realise that, not only was she naked, but she was naked in front of a terrified stranger. Least it's a quiet street.

"Oh right, I always forget about the clothes. Sorry Sorry I bet that will give you nightmares" she laughed grabbing her backpack hurriedly pulling on her clothes. She could feel her face burn bright red.

"I'm a werewolf yes." She eyed him nervously, she was expecting a huge freak out or an attack. Some people hated her kind and she'd been hurt a few times before.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 11:53:44 pm »
((OOC: I am /so/ sorry this took so long. School was crazy and then some real life stuff happened and I apologize!))

The naked didn't bother Reet at all, the woman wasn't ugly. It was more the whole shifting into wolf form that bothered him. There wasn't anything sexy about that.

"Oh. Uh. Cool. That would explain things huh?" He was babbling a bit, not sure what to do.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal