Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Was it everything you expected?  (Read 635 times)

Anonymous

Was it everything you expected?
« on: October 23, 2011, 12:10:22 pm »
It was another long, boring day. Productive, but boring. Bhaskara flicked the screen of his terminal off, rubbing his eyes and yawning. So much work, but he had finally found a buyer for those goods. Aedolis did so like to make fencing their goods hard. But that just made his reward all the sweeter.

"Cam! I wan-" He broke off, remembering he had sent the cyborg out to pick up a few things. Blast! That meant moving and Bhaskara really didn't want to. The naga made an unhappy sound and flopped across the counter, his back soaking up the heat of the lamp. His life was so unfair at times.

Plus, he kept having the nagging feeling that he was forgetting something. He had gotten used to Cam keeping track of things for him, with that perfect memory of his.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Was it everything you expected?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 06:46:12 pm »
Ari had been in contact with a fence, Bhaskara, for a while now but it was only today that he actually had the chance to deal with him in person. He'd brought the goods, still packed away on SJ, and...hmm, was this the place? Ari glanced down at his phone, double checking the instructions, and then looked back at the building. Yep, this was it.

Reaching up, he knocked on the door. "Bhaskara, it's Ari."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 11:01:38 pm »
The door slid open automatically and Bhaskara looked up, puzzled at first before he placed the name. His face split into a too wide smile, lifting himself off the counter. His huge, long tail was spread out across the floor, heat lamps helping him keep his body temperature up.

"Ari. Well well. Finally meet in person. Younger than I expected, though you would have been much cuter a few years ago I think."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 02:07:18 pm »
Ari stepped inside the room as soon as the door opened and was immediately hit with the hot, sweltering feel of the room. Shit, had he not heard of AC--whoa.

He froze in his tracks, eyes falling on the man before him. He too was younger than Ari had expected, but that wasn't what froze him in place or stole away his words.

It was the coils spread all across the room. The snake bits that were attached to him.

He was a motherfuckin' snake man.

"Uh. Yeah," he finally said, shaking himself out of his surprise and letting his eyes wander along the coils, judging their length, before finally ending at Bhaskara's face. Damn. It was all kinds of intriguing. Sure he'd heard of naga before but he'd never before met one. And his human half? Wasn't bad looking at all. Kind of exotic.

"Yer younger than I figured, too," he finally said with a grin. "Diggin' the scales."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 08:27:22 pm »
"Because the scales are hot." Bhaskara smirked, amused at the boys reaction. Most people tended to just freak out over his looks. Though the few who found it kinky weren't that rare and the boy had striking coloring. A little rough for his preferences though. Bhaskara liked them cute.

"Now, you mentioned you had something...interes ting to sell."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 08:46:43 pm »
Ari had to agree with that. They were pretty interesting--and he'd admit, he had a thing for the exotic (and kinky) and liked to try most things at least once.

He stepped closer and couldn't help but lean down and run his hand along the naga's tail. Felt just like a snake, too. He didn't know what he'd been expecting, but it was still freakin' awesome, all smooth and muscular like a regular snake magnified. "Great colors, too," he said. "All fiery and shit."

He gave Bhaskara one last pat and then turned his attention back to him. "Hm? Oh, yeah, right. So I came into some medical supplies, and I figure--everyone needs those always. No one ever doesn't need 'em, especially 'round these parts. And, well, with that vessel short of some supplies now, I figure they'll need 'em that much more, if ya catch my meanin'."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 10:37:09 pm »
"Oh yes. I picked them out, just to impress." Bhaskara couldn't help but preen a little, rippling his tail under Ari's touch. So few people were as interested and he enjoyed the flattery, "Ah yes. Business. Though, by all means, you don't have to stop flattering me. Did you bring them along? Or a list?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 02:49:08 pm »
"Right-o!" Ari said, drawing his hand away from Bhaskara's scales though the part of him that was fascinated by reptiles and insects wanted to keep checking him out. It was a little weird to remember that the snake body was actually attached to a human half. How did that even work? Like--Ari darted a look down at Bhaskara's hips--where the hell was his dick?

Ari drew a piece of folded paper out of his pocket, a little crumpled but still fully legible with a list of numbered items. "Yeah. Lists! I got one of those. Too much shit to actually bring, but here ya go. Take a look-see and see if any of that looks good."

He held it out to Bhaskara and kept sneaking glances at his tail. "Didja shed recently? 'Cause it's real shiny." Alright, so that was just part flattery and part just being genuinely curious if nagas did shed.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 11:57:47 pm »
Bhaskara shifted, his massive tail moving around the counter and curling against Ari's feet. This one was interesting, if only for his interest in his snake half. And some decent tattoos.

"I haven't shed recently. I just keep good care of it." Bhaskara glanced over the list, "You have the handwriting of a child, you know that?" It wasn't a bad haul. Nothing that took his breath away, but some easy money and people always needed medical, "Well, I think we can work something out."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 01:51:24 pm »
"Or I've got the handwritin' of a doctor, ever thought of that?" Ari said with a wink. "So how much ya thinkin' of?"

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 09:24:03 pm »
"This is readable, it's just ugly." Bhaskara scanned the list again and quoted Ari a price. It was fair, though not as generous as he could be.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal