Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: What a Beautiful Disaster  (Read 1568 times)

Anonymous

Re: What a Beautiful Disaster
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2011, 05:27:52 pm »
Alice made a startled gasping sound, her expression horrified, "Mouse! How could you! I wouldn't steal anything! Honest! I would never! Oh!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2011, 06:44:35 pm »
Shyla rolled her eyes at what was going on. She really had no place in the conversation at the moment. And really if anyone would have stolen something it would've been her. But..really this was no time for that. And he didn't look like he had anything of monumental value on him.

"Mouse..." she mumbled, glancing to the older man. She had no doubt that he was thinking about their deadline but really this was just a big road block. There needed to be a little nudge towards their destination.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2011, 06:47:34 pm »
Mouse flicked his eyes over to Shyla for a moment. Yes, he did know the time. And that they needed to be on their way. Though, he was not entirely certain how she knew. He hadn't divulged any specific details. Hm.

"Alice, Alice. It is simply a precaution. Of course I would never truly think that you would." He said, placing a hand gently on her shoulder. "But better to put our dear stranger here at ease. You didn't steal anything, did you, stranger? You look decent enough. Can't say that about many here." That included himself.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2011, 06:52:12 pm »
"Huh?" Alice wrinkled her forehead, looking confused between Nathan and Mouse, "I just bumped into him. Why are you talking about stealing? And aren't we supposed to be on a mission?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2011, 04:33:51 pm »
Hmm.  Talk of missions and a preoccupation with theft.  There was a time he would have called this an odd sort of encounter, but he'd been with his crew for a good few months now—and had a steady business arrangement with Bhaskara—and his threshold for the bizarre had climbed to near inhuman levels.

"Uh...no?"  The question was more whether or not this Mouse would believe him.  The guy seemed just a touch obsessive about this stealing business.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2011, 05:08:03 pm »
Shyla watched the guy closely for the time being. At one point she ran her hands over her pants to reassure herself that the item was there. It was still there..good. She looked to Mouse again though..this idle chat was a waste of time.

"I think you're confusing her." Shyla said in regards to Alice.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2011, 07:56:30 pm »
Mouse put a gentle squeeze on Alice's shoulder. He loved all his crew, they were dear to his deep black heart. But sometimes, just sometimes...

"No, with a question mark." He said. "That was the most confident answer I have ever heard, bravo. Alice, Shyla. Search him." It was uncalled for, yes. But he was really curious who this man was! If he could swipe anything that could be called an ID, the better.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2011, 07:59:37 pm »
Alice wrinkled her nose, desperately trying to keep up with it all, "Huh?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal