Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Wrathwyrm's Redux!  (Read 386 times)

Offline Wrathwyrm

Wrathwyrm's Redux!
« on: July 18, 2017, 03:41:10 am »
This is just copied directly from SotE.  Seems like there's no issue.

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?

It varies.  I'm a writer and fairly dynamic in my abilities.  Ask me stuff and we'll see.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?

Since I dunno all of what could go on, I dunno how to answer that.  You have to find out.

How often can you reply to any given thread?

Pretty often.  I prefer not to leave people waiting for very long.  Like, it actually bothers me because I hate to keep the story held up.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

I've had varying levels of patience on this matter.  I do NOT fault people for having real lives.  We all have 'em.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?

I can and have done that, but I prefer to only concentrate on a couple at a time, so if I'm busy with somebody else (that includes RPing with people not from this site), I may not be available.  Also, I know the complexity of group-RPing in chat and I will say that's no easy feat to work with, at times.  Regardless, people involved will be told chat names whenever it comes up.  I use AIM, Steam, and Skype.

Are you open to post volleying?

It's fine when I have time.  I don't know specifically when that would be.  I suppose just asking me is the best way to see about official volleying.  Otherwise, you could happen to notice I'm around by the quick degree of replies.

Anything else?

"Alright, I want a good, clean fight!  Now, let's get it on!"

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Facilitating the streamlining of unimpotant actions to move the narrative along if it seems to make sense and not screw up character's motivations and such...is fine.  It's not really god-modding.  Actual control-taking and other deliberate messing around is not acceptable.  Accusing me of ever doing so is insulting and never intended on my part.  Talk to me.  Don't talk smack about me.  I make errors, and that's understandable.  I don't powerplay or godmode.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

I've pre-plotted and organically worked them out.  I'm open to different levels of intrigue and issues.  I've crossed races and such on occasion, as well.  The age-difference thing is problematic when it's a big and obvious difference, as opposed to 'Ageless/long-lived being finds happiness with perfectly mortal being' where the two at least seem like they're not too distant in age.  That said, I AM aware that people marry young in medieval settings, or marry for political/business reasons.  Different sexualities (if that's on the table here) varies.  I don't want to do others a disservice by doing a bad job.  So, if I can't do it, it's out of professional courtesy.

What are your limits in regards to sex?

I'm not really a sex writer.  I will imply it, I make reference to it, and I will even boldly state if a character has HAD sex and even how good it was, but I'm really not here to RP it.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?

I can live with it.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?

Whenever I play a Fallout game, I always take Bloody Mess.  I've read and seen and written some pretty bad things.  It's made me fairly desensitized.  What's the limit?  I peak somewhere between Clive Barker and H.P. Lovecraft.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?

Abuse, I've made stories of.  I don't like rape, and I won't RP rape.  I might make it part of backstory or off-camera to Holy Shit the audience that it happened, but it's not my bag.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Baleful Polymorph tropes are funny.  Regardless, they and more permanent changes should be discussed prior, I would think.

What about healing?

That's also a discussion thingy.

Anything else?

If it isn't covered above, talk first, then we decide.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal