Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Re-introductions are doubly hard.  (Read 373 times)

Klin

Re-introductions are doubly hard.
« on: February 09, 2014, 08:07:13 pm »
I was trawling through RPG-D, looking for a new site to get hooked on, when someone suggested this place. I checked it out. Fell in love. Tried to sign up with my usual handle... and realized I already had an account. I'm the absolute worst.

Anyways. I'm Klin and I plan on not disappearing this time. Shower me with love and welcomes, please. And thread ideas.

Offline Tally

Re: Re-introductions are doubly hard.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 08:26:32 pm »
Oh sweet! xD

Well this is the perfect time to rejoin then!  Libra's got that event going on if you're looking for fun, quick threads to get into. (:  The monkeys are about to escape from their exhibit in the zoo and cause havoc... >.>

Orrrr if you want something meatier I've got a ton of characters!  Gots a bunch in the Aedolis military.  Also a holy warrior who goes around righting wrongs and a snarky dude with a ship who likes to antagonize pirates. xD

Oh I almost forgot!  Here's your shower:

Paradox

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 03:48:12 pm »
Welcome! Glad to have new victim person. *coughs* Person, yesss.

I kinda tend to float around creepily in the background a lot. Don't mind me! ^^

Offline Aeyt

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 01:13:29 am »
Sharkie, I don't think there is anything wrong with your lurking. I lurk too, doncha know? And curse you Tally! now I feel the need to watch How I Met Your Mother. poo... guess I'll have to find the new season online somewhere.
Isoyutare  //  Pierce Aubade Zephyr  //  Laurel Concord  //  Fera Vile  //  Leslie Vine  //  Flumenalt Lauthlet

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal