Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Yooo  (Read 660 times)

Roxy

Yooo
« on: May 15, 2013, 11:24:05 am »
Another new kid on the block, here. :)  How's everybody today?

I will cop to being rusty, having not RPed in almost over 2 years, though I have some several years of on-and-off experience under my belt.  I'll also cop to this being my first sci-fi/fantasy RP...most of my "experience" is made up of slice-of-life sort of settings and plots, which I don't think are bad mind you!  But I'm eager to take on "new ground", so to speak.  :)

Already whipped up a new charrie to start with, and if there's anything I need to fix I'll try to get around to it today.  If it's A-OK otherwise, I'll throw her to any other fellow wanderers/independents (who are interested) for plots and/or create a plotting thread of my own.  Allons-y~

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Yooo
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 12:35:47 pm »
Howdy, Roxy! And welcome! 8DD

And whooooa, 2 year dry spell? Well I'm happy you came out of it! And no worries about this being your first sci-fi fantasy game--I'd actually never RPed sci-fi at all until Tally and I made this game! xD So no worries, it's very friendly to people with no sci-fi knowledge because it's mainly a lot of "what sounds cool? Okay, let's do that!" xD No crazy jargon needed.

Hanne sounds awesome btw! And if ya ever wanna RP, I am always up for it! 8D

WELCOME! <3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Roxy

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 03:10:26 pm »
Heya, Rhi!  Thanks for the warm welcome...and that's a relief, haha.  It's nice to find a fun and laidback game for a change.  :)

I'mma hit up your character catalogue soon as I get my Wants and Limits thread polished and posted up  ;) ...be afraid, be very afraid xD

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 03:32:24 pm »
Excellent! 8D I await ze plottage!

Edit: Also you are my new favorite person for liking femmeslash. It  IS underplayed. D8 Which has always made me very sad.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 03:54:45 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SuperMachinegun

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 05:05:16 am »
Welcome aboard, Roxy! Cool Vampire character btw! I'm Supermachinegun by the way. I'm a newbie in this site too. I hope to RP with you sometime soon :) If you're curious about my characters, feel free to click on their avatars in my signature below! Enjoy RotE :D

Roxy

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 02:21:16 pm »
‘Ello SuperMachinegun!  :)  Thank you for the warm welcome and I’m actually pretty intrigued by the Orgoz Veda plot…by the way, you’re a pretty good artist-e.  I envy anyone with a good amount of drawing ability.  xD

And Rhi…yeah, I’m pretty saddened by the general lack of it too.  :/  I mean, I know *why* it isn’t popular RP-wise (or in much other mediums, for that matter), and it’s tough!  I’ve seen some strictly lesbian characters get the short end of the stick as far as romance went (even worse if they were more butch), and while I know RP isn’t all about *that*…would be nice to see some requited girl crushes along with the unrequited ones. 

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 03:04:26 pm »
I've never actually gotten to play a lesbian romance, despite the fact that all my women are pansexual, and the ones that aren't are lesbians. xD But even my lesbians have always been stuck in a "FOREVER ALONE" place. |: It's very disappointing. And hell, I love romance and am not ashamed of that. It's okay to want your character to find someone and play all that fluffy stuff! xD

BUT IN OTHER WORDS. Hey, I am totally willing to toss my girls at yours and see if any click. ;D

Roxy

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 03:59:55 pm »
.................Pa rdon me.  I think I just squeed a little :DD

I'mma approach you again as soon as I'm done working on my next charrie, then (yes.......just started again >_>), and see what'll happen.  Only gal I have currently is older and... she'd likely end up only eeeexxxtreeemeeelll yyyy frustrated if attracted.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 04:44:28 pm »
*bouncebouncebounce* NO WORRIES. xD I am squeeing right along with ya! <3333

AHHH! I look forward to tossing my peeps at yours! 8DDD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal