Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: *looks around in wonder and amazement*  (Read 462 times)

Ismene

*looks around in wonder and amazement*
« on: June 16, 2012, 09:29:08 pm »
Hi all!

My name is Ismene, Mene for short. I've been rp'ing for years and I've known about this particular rpg for years, but for some reason I've only done Harry Potter rps as of about now. What a shame, especially considering my sci-fi leanings! So I'm super excited to be here.

A little about me: My interests tend pretty strongly towards the math/science and music areas. I play viola and a little violin, and my favorite artists include Nellie McKay and Fiona Apple. My favorite books are almost invariably dystopian novels and sci fi, with a little/lot of fantasy dashed in.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Nix

Re: *looks around in wonder and amazement*
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 10:36:33 pm »
Hi!!!! Nice to meet you ^___^ welcome!!!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 11:32:46 pm »
HOWDY! 8D And nice to finally have ya! ;D

I read a lot of dystopian novels and fantasy as well. Or apocalyptic stuff. xD Reading The Passage by Justin Cronin right now, and it's quite awesome! 8D

BUT YES! Nice to meetcha! I'm Rhi, and I have a tooon of Edani characters if ya ever wanna thread! ^^ They're Bailey, Jadyn, Yazuri, Naomi, Des, Santiago, and (technically) Ari. :B So yesh! Your gal sounds like fun! 8D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Jenny

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 05:08:41 am »
Welcome! I love Fiona Apple & Nellie McKay, great artists. You're a violinist so I have to ask- Vanessa Mae? She's my absolute favorite. <3 Anyway I hope we can RP soon (;

Ismene

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 09:40:57 am »
Hi, Nix, Rhi-Rhi, and Jenny!

Unfortunately, I haven't heard of Vanessa Mae! Looking her up now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal