Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: *tumbles in*  (Read 559 times)

Anonymous

*tumbles in*
« on: October 16, 2011, 02:25:18 am »
Hello there! Tamasha here, reporting for duty and squeaky-shiny-new. xD

I'm twenty-one, Indian, and currently an English major. Words are my bread and butter, and I've been writing and reading since about as long as I can remember, and roleplaying for about half that time. Most of said roleplaying has been done on GaiaOnline (where I am also Tamasha, if you'd like to look me up), but I'm also partial to a good forum when I can find one. XD Forum roleplays tend to die on me soon after I join (to the point where I've begun to wonder if I'm jinxed), but RotE doesn't look like it's going to be going anywhere soon, so I'm hoping to have a good time here! *fingers crossed*

I have a ton of character ideas bubbling over, including a Pilot Gracie (yes...yet another 8DDDD;;;;; ), a hunter in Teinar and a scientist in TRIM (all recycled versions of old characters, for the most part, though I hope to make some new ones in the future), and I'll be whacking them into shape soon enough. For now, hello hello, it's great to be here and nice to meet you all!

EDIT: Welp, that's one character up! Looking forward to some good plottage, kekekeke~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: *tumbles in*
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 05:31:52 pm »
Welcome to RotE! 8D We're not going anywhere, there are some slow times but there's always a few dedicated members that stick around and keep things going. So no worries there. The sister site to this place has been going for 10+ years!

If you ever want to RP you can drop me a line(PM works!), I have a few characters that can interact with your Gracie(Oliver, also a Gracie, and Bunny, a Pilot), and as to the other potential characters you mentioned I have a ex-TRIM scienist(Jules) that can RP in Flashbacks at TRIM or regular threads in Teinar, as well as a wasteland mutant outside of Teinar(Ardghal). x3

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 09:30:11 pm »
Welcome 8D It's awesome here 8D I have lots of characters if you wanna play! And I have oodles of candidates and Pilots 8D I have Nika, Atara, Knight, Finaa and Eli as candidates 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 10:05:09 pm »
Looshi: Yay! Imma try and get my Gracie settled in before I spring out second or third characters, but I might definitely hit you up for a flashback thread with Jules sometime. :3 The character I have in mind could make for some interesting interaction with him, and I already have a few ideas~

Rina: Indeed it is! I've been reading threads in my free time, and I'm very taken with your characters! It's one of the reasons I made a Candidate, haha - so many other fun characters to play with! Do hit me up if you have any ideas whatsoever for threads. o3o

Also, I should warn you guys that I am a hopeless romantic and always looking for potential ship in every situation. XD Oh yeah, and character torture makes my world go round. Wheeeeeee. <3

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 03:54:29 pm »
Welcome! Also, I like your character! He seems pretty awesome. :3

We should totally RP together sometime!

My Pilot, Summer, is also a technopath, so might make a good mentor for him since the ability is rare, and I have a Stage 3 Candidate, Alec, who could totally use some friends. :3

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 08:01:56 pm »
Hey Moonie! I'd absolutely love to rp with you whenever! Unfortunately, I've already talked to Rhi-Rhi about making Keziah Yamato's mentor. ^^; That being said, you're quite right about technopathy being a rare ability, and so he should totally have special classes in that area with Summer, I think! Ditto for Alec, I think it'd be good for him to get to know some older and more experienced candidates. :3 We should thread them sometime!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 05:16:15 am »
No fair, Rhi gets all the Candidates. xD

I kid. Summer is mentor to Rhi's Dakota. :D

And that's pushing her patience. x3

And yes, yes. Alec definitely could use a friend, so we should have them meet. Let me know when you want to thread. :)

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 05:41:18 am »
Hahahaha, I cannot wait to see Summer meet Yama. That's going to be...interesting, ohgod. XD

As for Alec, I'd be up for threading absolutely anytime! *has been signing up for threads right, left and centre since she joined, lol* Is there any particular scene or situation you can think of, or would like? :OO I'm open to anything!

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 05:51:49 am »
It will be a learning experience for Yama, there is no question of that. >D

ANYWAY, I'm always open for a thread, so whenever you want one with Alec, I'm game. Any scenario is cool with me, really. :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal