Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: -Insert my witty greeting remark RIGHT HERE-  (Read 442 times)

Aria

-Insert my witty greeting remark RIGHT HERE-
« on: April 17, 2011, 12:57:01 pm »
FFFFF- I'm often horrible with coming up with oh-so-witty things to say. HurrdurrDERP. :B Right. Okay. Onto the point of this-

HULLO THERE. I'M ARIAAAAA. -jazzhands- Just, y'know, normally not with that many A's  on the end.
And I come in PEACE. ... Errr. Well, mostly. c:  
I shall FOREWARN you, I have a tendency to... ah, ramble. I apologize now. OH. Also, so, on my profile thing, I opted to put that I post several IC posts a day but I really should say this: That's IF I have internet with which to access you know -waves hands- the site. I am currently a bit in between internet sources, with just random spurts of it here and there but I absolutely promise that if I HAVE internet (and of course actually have threads to write or respond in or what have you) then I WILL post. ... Most likely.

Yus.

.... Perhaps I should change it to medium....
AH WELL.

I absolutely love roleplaying and am open to most anythings (winging it and seeing where things go is the name of the game baby) and am only just a TEENY TINY LITTLE ITTY BIT rusty as I've stuck with one roleplaying site and only a handful of roleplaying partners until VERY recently, at which point I've now tried to branch off a bit. So I am, as you would say, stretching my wings I s'pose. But this place seemed pretty friendly and upbeat and welcome, so... yeah. c:
On that note:
 This site is SUPERCALIFRAGILISTI CEXPIOLAHDOSCIOUS. Which is to say, it's the awesomesauce on an epicburger.
And while I'm relatively new to sci-fi roleplaying itself (as in me myself actually doing it), the genre isn't foreign to me and I also find it UTTERLY fascinating, so HUZZAH~!
Once I get some characters going, if anyone at all feels a fancy to roleplay with me, just drop me a line! I'd love it. :3 And you. And I'll give you WHATEVER COOKIE TYPE YOU DESIRE. Chocolate chip, peanut butter, macadamia nut, oatmeal, sugar, fig newton, oreo.. or whatever flavor floats your boat.
And if you don't like cookies for some reason, or I've somehow offended you, feel free to cyberly roflstomp my ass.
Or maybe just ask for something else... other then cookies. FFFFF.

Toodles, and it's a pleasure to meet all of you,
Aria
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: -Insert my witty greeting remark RIGHT HERE-
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 02:05:35 pm »
Hi hi hi and welcome to the site! ^^

Don't worry too much about reply speed and being rusty, we're pretty patient around here so long as you don't take like a year between posts XD And we're super relaxed about just about everything, so you should find your feet in no time! As for sci-fi, well, I'd never played it before joining here and was actually kind of terrified I'd get it horribly wrong, but it alllll worked out fiiiiine. Fingers crossed XD

Once you get a character up, I would be more than happy to play with you :3 And then I will eat alllllll the cookies!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 04:04:47 pm »
HELLO THERE!

And if it makes you feel any better at all, I'd never played sci-fi EVER, not before me and Talyafera made this game. The genre always intimidated me as much as it intrigued me! A lot of us here are sci-fi n00bs but it's all good and fun times! We don't deal with much of the scientific technobabble. :B

And yeah! We be chill here! I'd also be happy to RP with ya, though I may be epically slow until the 26th because I'm off on vacation. <3 But still! Like Quills said, we're patient.

So yay! It's awesome to have ya here!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 11:30:52 am »
Hiiii! Sorry I took so long to say hi D8 Busy week! But I am Rina and it is awesome here and I had words but then forgot them all. SO HELLO AND I HAVE LOTS OF CHARACTERS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal