Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: -wave- Who are you looking for?  (Read 397 times)

Anonymous

-wave- Who are you looking for?
« on: December 16, 2009, 10:03:45 am »
Hallo! My name is Colui. :]

I am completely new here, haven't even made a character yet! I found this place through Livejournal, and I was like "FINALLY, AN OC COMMUNITY!" I tried joining a panfandom but I just love my own charries<3

Anyhow, the reason I haven't made a character yet is because I was wondering-- What sort of character would you guys like to see most? I know there's a Wanted character list, but I just wanted to get a feel of what you guys thought. :] I'd like to make sure my first character really fits into the community and has a purpose, because otherwise I'll probably find myself wandering away~

Anyhow, pleased to meet you. :] Come say hi to me, feel free to ask any questions, etc. etc. I will be creating a character shortly!

Novus puella,
{Colui}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: -wave- Who are you looking for?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 10:26:37 am »
Quote from: "Colui"
Hallo! My name is Colui. :]
Anyhow, the reason I haven't made a character yet is because I was wondering-- What sort of character would you guys like to see most? I know there's a Wanted character list, but I just wanted to get a feel of what you guys thought. :] I'd like to make sure my first character really fits into the community and has a purpose, because otherwise I'll probably find myself wandering away~

I'd like to see a cross-dressing hunter... No idea why

Hello, I'm pretty new as well.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 10:32:23 am »
Hi there! 8DD And welcome!

As for characters I'd like to see...man, tough one! o.o Cross-dressing hunter sounds fun! xDD And I know I'd love to see more Teinar characters in general, and more ordinary Aedolian and Libran citizens of any and all sorts. Pop stars for Aedolis would be awesome! Surprisingly, we have like...none. o.o

But I'd say your best bet as a new player making their first character would be to make a Pilot or a Pilot Candidate character for Aedolis, because they're really easy to get involved and basically guarantee instant interaction. They're tight-knit--and there's a lot of them--so it's really easy to get involved with 'em. x3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 12:53:31 pm »
I will definitely put cross-dressing hunter on my list.

(and you think I'm kidding >) )

Thanks guys, I'll take all of those into consideration....An d you may not see a cross-dressing hunter right away, but he will be on my list. >]

Thanks! That is surprising about the pop stars, also; I remember when I read about, I was thinking "I bet this rp is knee-deep in pop stars'. xD

Guess not.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 01:20:17 pm »
Yeah, it's really surprising that there are so few! xD We have two bands, but they're more small. And other than that...o.o

But yaaay! I look forward to seeing whatcha come up with! And if you ever wanna RP, I'm up for it. ;D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 01:38:48 pm »
Teehee, I am in the midst of creating a Teinarian as we speak. :]

Most def!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 03:09:57 pm »
Sexy, Teinar.  :heart:

Welcome and I hope you do make a crossdressing hunter. o_o

Hope you enjoy your stay ^_^