Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Allo~  (Read 255 times)

Anonymous

Allo~
« on: November 23, 2009, 08:59:22 pm »
Hnn... Introductions are always awkward for me but, I'll give it a shot.

So hey! I'm Phiesy! (which is pronounced Fee-see, I get asked that a lot), and lots of people like to call me Phie, which is fine too.

I've been looking for a sci-fi rpg for quite some time now, and I'm pretty sure that RotE fits what I've been looking for quite nicely ^^ I've been rping for about four years now, so I hope I know what I'm doing. o_o I'm a high school student who has been slightly less busy with marching band finally done. (yay!) I'm pretty big anime/manga fan, and I'm obsessed with Umineko and Fairy Tail at the moment.

Right now I have a Teinarian named Furoi, who talks to ghosts and plays with knives. Who's oddly not as creepy as that sounds. In facts she's sort of aimless character as of right now, so she'd be happy to help someone out and get a buddy or two.

And yeah, nice to meet yah all!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Allo~
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 07:07:05 am »
Hey! don't feel too awkward: we're pretty easygoing around here.

Anyhow, I'm "Valmont" a fellow anime fan (fairy tale included. good writer IMO) and a seasoned RPer of about six years. I read your charicter profile, and It looks pretty interesting! hopefully Ill be able to make a charicter to interact with your charicter in the near future. be on the lookout for my charicter, who might be a "mentor-ish" character.

good to have you here, Phie, and hope to work with you in the future!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 11:15:53 am »
Most of us are highly awkward people, so no worries there. You'll fit right in!

I love the anime and manga, though I haven't read those two (SEE TAL! THERE ARE MANGA I DON'T OWN!), but I'll have to check them out.

So far I've only got Joker in Teinar, but I'm hoping to change that soon. Joker is a sad little man that loves the ladies, but they don't love him so much. And he's trying to form an all female, plus him, motorail team.

Welcome to the RotE and hopefully there will be much fun and awesome.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 12:39:27 pm »
Oooh! 8D WELCOME! And yay for Teinar love!

Hope you have a blast here! <3 And I have some Teinari characters (Cyrus, Terra, Aramae, and Soiras) if you ever wanna RP! ^^

And I keep seeing that manga in stores and being tempted by it. D8 Maybe I'll have to give in...
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 09:59:31 pm »
Fairy Tail is an awesome story- especially if you like random craziness and violence. XD

but thanks for the warm welcome! I think I'll love it here! If you have any ideas for a thread or plot or something, I'd love to play with any of the charries you guys have. They're all so cool! :3

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 10:22:26 pm »
Hey there!  Yeah, you'll fit right in here.  <3  I don't really read any manga, but then, I'm sort of the odd one out there.

Sadly, I don't have any Teinari characters at the moment either (gosh, I'm so behind on these trends), but I'm going to make a military person soon (I promised Kitsy I would, and I'm a woman of my word) SO there's that.  And um... yeah!  And then I'll play with you, if you like.  Your character seems interesting!

Welcome.  :D

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 10:49:04 pm »
Mwaha did someone say Teinar?! I'm slightly obsessed...anyway! Welcome to the site! I hope you find yourself at home here!

I also have a few  Teinar characters my hunters Atticus, Vivian, Keiran and then Motorailers Makani and Dorian :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal