Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: my awesomesauce astounds you  (Read 1109 times)

Anonymous

my awesomesauce astounds you
« on: October 19, 2009, 04:03:50 pm »
I hate introductions, but I understand that I am not alone in that hate. I just felt the need to establish that at the beginning of my introduction so that when it sucked horribly, people would pity me and I would manage to keep my first-impression-dignity intact.

I tend to avoid older sites, because I hate entering pre-established communities, but I don't care. This site's plot is incredibly awesome. Really, more awesome than myself, so I felt the need to insert myself in the awesome. It was a very difficult and harrowing feat, I assure you.

As for myself, I am Kat, a nineteen-year-old college Freshman who fancies herself an intellectual. College is pretty much the bane of my existence, as it is stressful. I am often ridden with performance anxiety, and not the kind with the fun after effect, either. I hope to major in English, and perhaps double major in Religious Philosophy, and I really love literature. I feel like I could rattle off some favorites, but no one really cares, so anyone who wants to compare pretentious book favorites contact me in private. Some things are better left behind closed doors. (Did I mention I have the sense of humor of a twelve-year-old boy? Because I do.)

I have not done a lot of roleplaying since college started, so I really want to get in the loop. I even made a character. (Or rather, I bullet-point-outlined a character who needs to be finished.) Her name is Clytemnestra. She is a Stage 3 Pilot Candidate with a mad scientist father who experimented on her and stuff. It was a sad, lonely childhood, so I suggest people end her suffering and plot with her. On a more serious note, if anyone has any Pilot characters floating around looking for a candidate to mentor, I would love Cee to have one. I think I said as much on her profile. AND FRIENDS. SHE NEEDS SOME FRIENDS. I will make a proper plot thread for her tonight when I am actively not doing my logic homework or French composition.

I have no idea how I found this site. I was really tired after my Logic class, and I started clicking links, and I ended up here. I was intrigued, so I joined. SO THERE. Now y'all are stuck with me. I am extremely excited to be here, and I hope I have not scared anyone off. I swear I am way more chill than my introduction made me sound...

I think that's everything, but I'm sure I can extrapolate about myself if I needed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: my awesomesauce astounds you
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 04:29:21 pm »
Yes! I'm not the newest person here anymore! *Dances around like a crazy person.*

*Coughs*

Sorry about that! Let me be the first person to totally welcome you to RotE! I just joined not too long ago and when I say not too long ago I mean like not too long ago, don't get needy, sheesh! Anyways! When I joined doesn't really matter cause you joined after me! *Dances again*.

Sorry >.>; anywho! Welcome, welcome, welcome! I'd love to do an rp with you if you ever had the time! Poor little P.A.T. needs all the friends she can muster.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 05:14:06 pm »
Kat.
Pat.
Sat.
Frat.
Rat.
Bat.

A KAT IN A FRAT SAT ON PAT AND A RAT SWUNG A BAT AT THE KAT!

[s-sorry. I watched a lot os sesame street as a kid...]

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 05:54:36 pm »
Eeee! Hello there Kat! 8D And welcome! And yay! A Pilot Candidate!

WELL. I has Pilot Candidate characters who also need more friends. :3 And I have some Pilots who would love to mentor someone (and another on the way who'll also be up to taking on some mentees...minty mentees, ahem). Hit me up with a PM if you're interested or I can just wait until you post on the plot board! ^__^ Either way is fine by me, whichever way you prefer!

And don't worry about it being an established community! We love new folks. <3

Happy to have you here, Kat! I hope ya have a blast!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 06:17:25 pm »
Oh, wow, I feel loved!

Paaaat, I am glad I could relieve you of your newest-person status. That's always a nice feeling. And we rhyme! (I would also love to roleplay sometime. That is why I am here, of course.)

I don't know how I feel about being in a frat or being hit by a bat by myself, but I do find my name rhymes well. It's a problem, too, sometimes.

Rhi-Rhi, I am so PMing you when I get out of the shower and after I write up some more of Cee's profile. (that was an oddly spefic time specification that will only mean anything to me...) I want to work her out a bit more, because the more I think about her, the more I keep changing her around, and I want to have the details worked out before I actually actively plot.

BUT I'M GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE NEW PEOPLE, because otherwise I would be intimidated and pathetic!

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 07:50:16 pm »
We love fresh meat!

I mean >.> <.<
...new people yeah that's what I said =)

Welcome to RotE! I hope you reeeeally like it here! =D
I have a couple candidates floating around *points to Delilah and Crevan*
I also have some Pilots but sounds like Rhi's got that covered.

Have a blast here and don't hesitate to ask questions ^_^.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 07:57:58 pm »
Why do I feel like I should watch my flesh?
But anyway, it's very nice to be here. Thanks for welcoming me.
[strike:118ezbv0](and I love the name Delilah. Let's be friends.)[/strike:118ezbv0]
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:04:07 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 08:03:30 pm »
Totally =D

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 08:54:36 pm »
Hey, welcome!  I'm Sam.  Welcome to the site.  It is indeed a great place and you picked a good area to start out in--Aedolis has lots going on.

Oh, and I'm a philosophy/English major college senior, so we can compare 'pretentious' book favorites in private if you like, though I will say that if you're honest in your enjoyment of something, I don't think it's pretentious.  ^^

You may want to shop and ask around, but I have a couple of Pilots, if you'd like (Alesku and Ezekiel) and a Candidate (Sage) for RP.  You may also want to check out the Candidate War Games eventually.  We ought to get that going.

So... um... yes!  Welcome.  Hit me up over PM/IM anytime.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 09:41:39 pm »
Dude, Philosophy/English, that's like the best combination.
(and I just remembered my philosophy class was canceled tomorrow! Happy day.)

I do love everything I say I do, so it's legitimate. I love to talk about literature, too, just saying. (Especially poetry right now; don't know why.)

I would love to plot. I guess I need to get my butt in gear and get a plot page up! Candidate war games sounds intriguing as well. I love events.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 09:42:30 pm »
Hi! Yay! Candidates! 8D I have tons of candidates if you want to play with any of them. Ranging from batshit insane to friendly xD And the group here might be old, but it's super awesome and totally easy to get involved in!

I have Pilots that need Candidates if Cee is still free. And I'm always up for talking on MSN. zombiczarina@hotmail.com ^__^ Yay new people!

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 09:53:08 pm »
Zombie, nice to meet you. I'm sure we can work something out between Cee and some of your characters. I like to plot, so it'll be an event.

And thankies for the welcome!

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 10:01:02 pm »
Also, I love you forever for having a Beauty and The Beast icon. I want to be Geston when I grow up 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 10:11:23 pm »
Cogsworth is secretly my hero, and if he was not a personified clock, I would so be in love.
I felt that he had to be featured as my icon. (That, and I have a set of Cogsworth icons I really like that get used for occasions like this one.)

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 10:14:29 pm »
Cogsworth is amazing. I understand the love xD That whole movie is amazing. I think it's the best animated movie ever made. It's so stunning and the story is amazing and I fangirl it.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 10:44:17 pm »
Cogsworth is awesome. I think it is because he is a pessimistic Frenchman. I really can think of nothing sexier.

I love Beauty and the Beast too. I identify with Belle somewhat, being a brunette (former brunette, actually.) and a reader. But when I was little, the part at the beginning with the wolves really scared me, and I never really watched it often. I feel like my childhood was deprived because of this.

I also really love the music.

Oh, and I posted a plot request here. Everyone should flock over there, because I want to roleplay. Or not, but at least I posted it.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 10:50:04 pm »
I wanted to be Gaston. He had the smoking hot triplets! I cried when Beast turned into that hideous man though xD It still upsets me to this day

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2009, 11:00:24 pm »
Lmfao! xD I was upset by that too! Seriously, it was kinda sad that he was handsomer as a beast than as a human...D8
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2009, 11:03:11 pm »
I know! I guess there was this stage production of Beauty and the Beast and this actress went to see it. I wanna say Merna Loy, but....I could be totally wrong on that, and when the Beast transformed into the prince, she stood up and went, "My Beast! Where is my Beast!"

I felt the same way watching the cartoon xD

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2009, 11:12:41 pm »
The worst part about human beast is that he looks like a woman. Like he goes from being this sexy, growling man to like--a really effeminate, blond, frightened man. It really doesn't make any sense at all.

The musical theater club at my school did "Belle' in their review, and this super sexy boy played Gaston, and he's totally tall and built with long dark hair and a sexy voice, and it was just about the best thing ever. So, now I picture Gaston as said boy, and it's a nice image.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal