Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: It's a trap!  (Read 749 times)

Anonymous

It's a trap!
« on: May 31, 2008, 03:44:53 pm »
Shit, shit.

When the Libra Pilots return, they're going to be systematically probed at Axis Point. This is bad news for us, because I'm almost certain some of our number are aboard that transport. As if that weren't enough, their access to the Gospel Subnet was probably cut off by Scheherazade when the ship's systems were seized.

So the mission is over. That's great news for Libra, but I feel like we're going to pay the price unless we do something fast. Thoughts?

Gospels should read this Citadel Bulletin as soon as possible for full details.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: It's a trap!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 08:32:25 pm »
Relax.

The situation is not that dire.

We have ways of fooling the Axis Point.  There's always the possibility of one of our people slipping up but that's why we're cut off from each other the way we are.  Excepting myself, no Gospel knows the identities of all the others.  Even if one of you gets caught it still won't compromise the entire group.

It's me you all ought to be worrying about. XP If they catch me you're all screwed.

We've made it for years without anyone giving themselves away but just in case let me remind you all.  Whatever happens, you do not risk yourselves, not even to save another Gospel.  One of us gets compromised, leave them to their fate. We're not going to jeopardize the whole cause to save one individual.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 09:16:15 pm »
Of course we can keep secrets from the Axis Point.

I'm trying to point out something different; we don't have a contingency plan. What if one of us is compromised? After the subsequent interrogation, the dragons will know locations and codes for every single piece of the subnet. That's bad enough. At worst, they close off our communications network entirely, locate each of our respective sources, and exterminate the Gospels forever.

We aren't as compartmentalized as you think, Prophet. If we lose even a single member, whether through Axis Point probing or simple betrayal, we might lose our only means of unity and we might all get shot. Just putting it out there.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 12:41:17 pm »
whatever we do we're at risk.

i don't think there's a way to do what we're doing without risking everything. all or nothing and all that. if one of us is compromised uhh well.....

there's always suicide? (:

FOR THE GOSPELS

- Indigo
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal