Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Account Destroyed [Lune]  (Read 412 times)

Anonymous

Account Destroyed [Lune]
« on: June 11, 2009, 09:58:05 pm »
Two days ago, Lune destroyed all saved personal messages and set a lock on his/her account. In theory, this should permanently prevent a return to the subnetwork and would only be used as a last resort. The deletion was very meticulous, and I have seen no attempts at connection since.

I don't think there's any cause for alarm here. While the feature activated on the account is somewhat akin to swallowing cyanide, it's possible that real-world Lune figured out the Seekers were onto him/her in advance and had time to plan an escape. I'll be in touch with possible contacts from Teinar and the various resistance movements, though I make no promises. He/she could just as easily have jumped off the aerie.

For now, Axis Point detentions are at normal rates, with Latona scheduled for this morning. Keep an eye out for further Seeker activity, play it safe, and let me know if you have further information on Lune's disappearance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal