Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mr. Purple Fox finds a friend (closed)  (Read 3712 times)

Anonymous

Re: Mr. Purple Fox finds a friend
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2008, 10:43:16 am »
Tetroneaque was very impressed with the sheer amount of magic the Captain was using.  She was easily the equal of any member of the Council of Nine back in his galaxy.  His fur was starting to stand on end just from the magic being used by Nastusia, giving him a puffy look.  He quickly smoothed down some of his fur and activated his exo-suit.

"Ready Captain Nastusia!"  He said with surprisingly good cheer considering they were landing in what basically amounted to a war zone now.

As soon as the ship's doors opened he hopped out and started to run toward the Fury.  Luckily for him no one seemed to be around it, the technicians and such having fled at the sight of the seemingly invincible Vulpecula.  He stood directly beneath the Fury's 'body' and then manipulated the green crystal on his exo-suit's glove.

"Activate transport beam."  He stated loudly.

"Voice recognition confirmed.  Bioscan complete.  Identity confirmed.  Activating transport beam."  The Fury replied in the same series of barks, yips, and growls.  The fact that the giant, mechanical, ten legged spider spoke by barking might have been viewed as quite comical by some if the situation was different.  The beam of light appeared and enveloped Tetroneaque, instantly sending him into the piloting pod of the Fury.

Tetroneaque's hands flew across the controls, which consisted mainly of various crystals of different shapes, sizes, and colors.  They began to hum at his touch and more than a few began to glow.  The shimmering around the Fury increased in intensity as it's shields went to full power.  Then the Fury's legs began to retract into themselves, effectively shrinking the vehicle down to a much shorter version.  Within a few more seconds the legs had totally vanished and the craft was hovering mere inches above the ground.  It would easily fit into the cargo hold of the Vulpecula now and he maneuvered it to do just that.  Less than a minute had passed since the landing, and already the Fury was secure inside the Vulpecula.  He activated the communications of the craft then, again overpowering all communication devices within miles.  His face appeared on screens and his voice came over radios and the like.

"Fury secured Captain, let's get out of here!"  He stated, knowing that only Nastusia would be able to understand him.  Then another thought came to him and made him smile, though his helmet blocked that from anyone seeing.

I hope Neve and Eve saw all this.  He thought and then broke into barking laughter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2008, 11:04:44 am »
Neve leant on the edge of the window sill staring out at nothing in particular. Since he’d taken Tetroneaque to TRIM, life had been boring thankfully. A few technicians had been killed and some injured but it was their own fault really. Other than that they’d been a couple of mages come in and that was it.

He pushed off the window and stretched, maybe he’d go find Eve to do some training with her magic. As he began to step away however he noticed something sparkling in the distance, then as it came closer he was able to see it was a ship.

Whoever was piloting that must be crazy, they were being shot at and it was tiny! …But wait…the bullets and magic were disintegrating, the shields on it must be amazing. Then it landed right next to the Fury.

He continued to watch with interest as none other than the purple Kitsune himself ran out of the small ship and into the other vehicle. He didn’t recognise the other person who came out of it but they looked like just a child. There was a barrier of magic surrounding both ships, but as far as he was aware Tetroneaque didn’t have that kind of power…the child must be a mage, an insanely powerful one.

There were a couple of beeps from behind him, obviously from the communicators of other Mordecai. His hadn’t thankfully; instead he’d just enjoy the show. It seemed that the fox had found quite a powerful friend, heheh. Neve didn’t usually find things funny but the unfolding events certainly were. Then the fox’s face appeared on the room’s screen. Yep, it was definitely Tetroneaque…

Then there was an offending beep from his communicator…Great…He stepped away from the window and began casually walking down, why rush if that mage’s barrier was strong enough there was no way that Edanith’s weapon were getting through it.

/////////////

Nastusia sat on the ramp whilst Tetro ran into the Fury. She dangled her legs over the side and swung them back and forth, whilst the mages beyond the barrier pelted it with magic. They were not going to break it anytime soon. Any mage powerful enough to manage it would not have gotten caught by Edanith.

The Fury shrunk in size then and Tetro began loading it into the Vulpecula. She mean while ran back into the ship and into the control room. Then when she got the all clear, started the flight sequence.

The Vulpecula shot up into the atmosphere. They had attracted some attention now and a lot of ships were moving to intercept them.

“This is going to be a bit bumpy,” she said over the intercom to Tetro, “I’d advise you secure yourself to something.”

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2008, 11:25:32 am »
Tetroneaque simply stayed inside the Fury.  If she wanted him in a secure area, then it wouldn't get much more secure than where he was currently.  He activated the restraining harness on the Fury, basically it was just a fancy seat belt of sorts.

Well we got the Fury back, and no one has been hurt... yet.  I wish there was something more I could do help.  Tetroneaque thought to himself.  He some weapons on the Fury, but no way to use them from inside the Vulpecula.

Maybe after I've had some time to outfit the Vulpecula with the Fury's weaponry and shields.  I guess I can help next time we get into trouble.  That thought made him chuckle a little.  He activated his communications systems again to ask the Captain if he could do anything, though he doubted it.

"Captain, is there anything I can do to assist in our escape?"  He asked.  Unknowingly to him, his communications was overriding the com-systems of the pursuing spacecraft and making it quite difficult for them to coordinate with each other.  The incessant barking and yipping of Tetroneaque's speech blasting over their own systems.

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2008, 12:31:35 pm »
Nastusia was surprised when the ships started backing away…that was strange. But then again Tetro’s face was on her computer screen as well. His signal must be broadcasting on every frequency. That would have to be amended later.

Now clear of ships, she pushed the ships forward into space; leaving the red planet behind.

“Okay, all clear now,” Nastusia said over the intercom, “You can come back into the living area now.”

She headed back into the main part of ship and collapsed into one of the comfy chairs. The magic she used hadn’t been a lot but she was just generally tired. It had been kind of a long day.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2008, 12:38:27 pm »
Tetroneaque was surprised that things seemed to conclude so quickly.

I wonder what happened...  He turned off the Fury's systems, deactivating all of it's security measures just to be safe.  He didn't want something accidentally setting it off while it was inside the Vulpecula.  He exited the Fury and made his way toward the living area and was glad to see Nastusia there.  He deactivated his exo-suit, causing it to retract to a mere glove once again.  Then with a happy yip he plopped down into the free chair across from the Captain.  He was sitting in such a way that his tails were free to swish around.

"That was easier than I thought it would be.  What happened to the pursuit there at the end?  They just kind of gave up."  He commented.  The Kitsune didn't seem to know that he had been the one to drive them off.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2008, 12:48:56 pm »
“Oh, I think your communication frequency of the Fury interfered with their onboard computers and communication,” she replied, “It did the Vulpecula as well I didn’t have to worry about keeping in contact with other ships though.

Not that was over with she’d have to think of a destination. But wherever she went TRIM, would be there, and going back to the Cancer was a bad idea. It’d have to be the Libra then. Maybe she could kind some way of disguising Tetro.

Nastusia leant back in her chair a bit, “We’ll probably head to Libra next. There aren’t many places I can go for a while and you’ll attract a fair bit of attention. The Libra’s a space station a little ways from here. It’ll probably take a couple of days to get there.”

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2008, 01:04:37 pm »
"Oh, I hadn't really thought about that..."  Tetroneaque muttered, thinking about his Fury's communication system.  "I think I'll install the Fury's communication system into the Vulpecula later, if I modify it a bit I might be able to turn it into a high powered jamming device against other ships."  He stated as he moved around in the chair a bit, trying to get more comfortable.  It was kind of hard as there wasn't a hole near the back for his tails to slip through.  Eventually he settled for curling up like an over sized cat, so as not to crush his tails.  He listened to what the Captain had to say the entire time he was fidgeting though.

"A space station eh?  That sounds interesting."  The tips of his tails twitched a tiny bit as he thought.

"Is there any chance that they like Kitsune there?"  He asked, not really expecting a favorable answer.

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2008, 01:29:47 pm »
“They probably won’t hate you,” Nastusia replied, “You’ll just find you a little unusual…”

She liked his suggestion of some kind of jamming device, not that she had much of a use for one but still it might come in handy.

As she had said, the Libra was fairly friendly; the Cancer would be better to head to what with Tetro’s unusual appearance but shouldn’t go back there. The Libra was the next best thing.

She yawned; she was kind of tired what with amount of magic she used. She rose from her seat and stood up.

“Sorry if I seem rude Tetro but it’s late and I have used more magic than usual today,” she said, “So I think I’m going to turn in. You may explore the ship if you wish and make yourself at home.”

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2008, 01:51:19 pm »
"As long as they don't want to ship me off to TRIM or enslave me I'll be fine with them."  Tetroneaque commented about the people they might run across at the space station.  He simply smiled at the Captain as she got up to leave for her bed.

"I understand Captain.  I hope you sleep well."  He waved at her with his three tails, continuing to smile his foxy little grin at her as he did so right up till she left the room.  He let out a yawn of his own and was thinking of simply going to bed too, then his stomach growled at him to fill it.

"Well, I do need to keep my strength up..."  He said to himself and got up from the chair and padded into the kitchen.

He wasn't sure what everything was in the cupboard, as he still couldn't read anything written in the human language.  He decided to simply rely on his nose to tell him what would be tasty.

He opened one jar full of a gummy tan substance.  He sniffed at it for a moment, decided he liked the smell, and thus dipped a finger into the substance so he could taste the stuff.

"Mmmm. That's pretty good!"  He decided to simply consume the jar of peanut butter then and there as his stomach took over.  He forced his muzzle into the jar and started to gobble the stuff down.  It was kind of hard to eat it rapidly though as it kept getting stuck to the roof of his mouth, causing him to pull his muzzle out of the jar and make some loud smacking sounds as he licked at the inside of his own mouth.

It took longer than expected but he finished off the whole jar.

"That was a nice substance... I wonder what else there is to eat though."  His stomach still wasn't satisfied.  Soon he went to work in earnest on the pantry's contents.  Chips, jams, jellies, junk food of all kinds, it all met the same fate.  The fridge was next in the Kitsune's assault against all things edible.  All those salty snacks had made him rather thirsty.  He found a large pitcher of some sort of clear yellowish liquid that smelled faintly acidic.  He gave it a try, decided he liked it, and drained the remainder of the lemonade.

After a few more minutes the fridge was nearly as empty as the pantry now was.  He stopped himself and gave out a burp.

"Much better..."  He murred happily and pat his stomach, which was surprisingly the same size as before he had started.  He cleaned up the mess he'd made and then went to his room to sleep.  Lucky for Nastusia he hadn't gotten into the frozen storage for the rest of the food.

Tetroneaque stripped out of his garments, curled up on his bed, and quickly dozed off.  He finally felt safe since his arrival in this galaxy.

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2008, 02:05:39 pm »
Nastusia entered her bedroom and kicked off her boots. Her room was very well decorated as she had transferred a lot of things to it from her apartment on the Cancer. On one wall was a large cork board and pinned to it were various photographs. Nastusia was visible in some of them and there were even some brown tinted ones with her looking considerably younger. Keir was on some of them as well with varying hair lengths. There were also pictures of the Pent Family who ran the Songbird Bar on the Cancer. In some of them the two children were just that, children.

As well as humanoid creatures there were lots of clearly non-humans too, including the Kitsune she had learnt the language from. How long ago had he died…a long time certainly.

On the opposite wall was Nastusia’s bed on which was a gold and red duvet. Above her bed was a gold and white dream catcher and on the bedside table was a vase of fake white flowers.

Nastusia sat down on her bed a moment and glanced at the wall of pictures. Then she stood up and unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. Next she retrieved a nightshirt from the closet and pulled it on after removing her underwear.

After shoving her clothes in the laundry shoot, she finally she got into bed and allowed herself to drift off to sleep.

[OOC Tetro's going to have to wake her up, Nastusia is a VERY heavy sleeper and not a morning person lol]

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2008, 02:54:42 pm »
Tetroneaque slept for several hours, how long exactly he couldn't say.  It was rather hard to determine time when none of the clocks had characters he could understand and there was no sunrise of sunset in space.  The Kitsune felt rested though so that was all that really mattered to him.  He stretched out a bit with a yawn, using the claws on his foot to scratch behind one of his ears.  It was a bad habit he'd had ever since he was a kit, but there was no one around to lecture him on it.

He yawned again and finally got out of bed.  The pads on the bottom of his feet hit the cold floor and he let out surprised yelp and jumped up in the air.

"Got to get some carpeting in here..."  He made a mental note of that.  He quickly dressed in his usual white garb, leaving his exo-suit control glove on the small table by his bed.  He didn't see any need for the protection as long as he was on board the Vulpecula.

He left his room and made his way to the living area.  No one there.  He went over to the cockpit.  Nope, no one in there either.  The kitchen, bathroom, and cargo holds were all devoid of life as well.  Which meant the Captain was still asleep.  He didn't know how long a normal human slept, let alone an immortal.  If she was sleeping, she wake when she was ready.  At least that was Tetroneaque's theory.

Since he dared not mess with the controls of the ship, and was still satiated by his little snack before he slept, he decided to do something constructive.

Tetroneaque went to the cargo hold where the Fury was and went into the vehicle.  He grabbed a load of his tools and items from inside and carried them to his room.  He made several such trips, getting a good many of his belongings out of the craft and stowed in his room.  The most important of all these was the large data crystal, which he handled with the utmost care.  He set that on the center of his bed, by itself.

The Fury finally cleaned out he decided to start taking it apart with some of the tools he had brought.

"I think I'll start by making a couple things to make the Captain's life easier."  He said with a grin.  He removed one of the crystals from the Fury's control console and cut it into about a dozen smaller crystals with a fusion cutter.  He smiled at his work and then began removing some of the wires and metal panels from the Fury, making sure to cut all power first.

He was busy working with the metal, wires, and crystals.  It took him quite some time, as he lost track of how long he worked, but eventually he stood up and wiped some sweat from his brow.  He simply stood there and admired his work for a few moments.  Where there had simply been some parts, there now stood a dozen miniature versions of the Fury.

"Activate."  He stated.  The little Furies all stood up and seemed to be awaiting further orders.

Tetroneaque began to laugh as he thought how happy the Captain would be.  These little creations would be able to maintain the ship, as well as each other.  Not only would they take care of repairs but they'd also do any cleaning that wasn't already automated.  He'd had many of these things in his lab, and they had always proved invaluable there.  So having some to help maintain the Vulpecula was the only logical thing to do.

"As soon as I can download the Vulpecula's blueprints and other technical readouts into yall, you can all get to work.  Let's go show the Captain, shall we?"  Tetroneaque said in a delighted tone.  The twelve tiny, ten-legged spider like robots fell into line behind Tetroneaque as he led the way toward the Captain's quarters.

He stood outside her door for a moment, not sure if he should wake her yet.  After all she had used a lot of magic... then again she had been sleeping an awful long time by his reckoning.  Tetroneaque finally decided to simply knock and wake her up.

He rapped on her door a few times.
"Hello?  Captain?  Are you up yet?  I have something I want to show you!"  He called cheerfully.

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2008, 02:42:37 am »
Nastusia was woken abruptly when she heard a knocking at her door.

“Shit!” she exclaimed, she’d been found, she shouldn’t have fallen asleep.

In her surprise she fell out of bed and very ungracefully onto the floor along with the bed clothes.

Wait…the person on the other side was barking…Okay that was weird…

Then it started to come back to her, rescuing the Kitsune Tetro, making him her first mate and getting his ship back. She hated mornings…

Pulling herself up from the floor, she untangled herself from the sheets.

“Okay, Tetro I’ll be out in a minute.”

She stretched and threw the remains of the bed clothes onto her bed, she’d make it later. Then she pulled her nightshirt off and threw it to the laundry shoot. It missed and she grumbled as she went across to put it in properly.

Next she opened her closet and pulled out a floaty white dress with red embroidery around the collar, as well as some under wear and shoes. After dressing she brushed her hair then entered the living area. She knew she probably still looked like the living dead though.

“Morning,” she said as she entered.

Then she spotted the little spiders behind Tetro, “Aaah!”

[OOC Heheh, you can live for thousands of years, be incredibly wise and intelligent, have enough power to blow up a planet but if you're not a morning person, you're not a morning person XD]

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2008, 11:04:50 am »
Tetroneaque simply grinned at the Captain as she came out, then jumped as she let out a surprised noise.  He hurried to assure her that his little creations were not dangerous, before she decided to melt them or something with her magic.  He held up his hands in a placating gesture.

"Oh don't worry!  I made these little guys to help out around the ship.  They're totally harmless!  As soon as we download the ship's schematics into them they can keep the place neat and tidy, as well as perform repairs on the go."  He hurriedly explained.

He bent down and picked one up with both hands to better show it to Nastusia.

"See?  Just little service drones to help out around the ship."  He offered the little spider like droid to Nastusia for her to inspect.

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2008, 11:37:33 am »
Nastusia’s brain could not register his hurried explanation having only just woken up, but she got the gist that they were harmless.

“Alright, but next time you wake me up, please do not have mechanical spiders outside my door…”

She headed into the kitchen and pressed the button on the coffee maker to start it. Children shouldn’t drink coffee really but meh, she wasn’t really a child. Whilst it was pouring she went into the refrigerator for an apple. Putting them in there was the only way to keep fruit fresh in space and fruit was one of her favourite foods. Being immortal meant that she didn’t have to eat anywhere near as much as a human but still, she liked food, it tasted nice. As she was about to shut the door she noticed that it looked considerably emptier than it had yesterday.

“Geez, how much do you eat, Tetro,” she asked as she poured the coffee into the mug, “Not that I mind I just need some warning so I know how much to buy.”

With her coffee she sat down at her computer again and checked her emails.

“One,” she thought, “Probably junk.”

She clicked on it and let out a squeal of delight at the name of the sender.

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2008, 11:51:43 am »
Tetroneaque's ears drooped down at how she reacted to his little creations.  He had wanted to surprise her.  She didn't seem upset though, just kind of cranky so he recovered quite quickly from his disappointment.  The twelve little things followed Tetroneaque as he trailed after Nastusia toward the kitchen.

When she started brewing some strange dark liquid he became curious as to what it was.  It smelled quite bitter, but Nastusia seemed to enjoy it from what he could tell.  His investigation of the drink was interrupted as she commented on his eating habits.  His ears drooped again like a scolded puppy, until he was certain she wasn't upset with him.

"I told you I usually eat about three times my own body weight per day... and all that stuff smelled so interesting that I just had to sample it all."  He explained, knowing it was a weak excuse.  He waited for her to leave the kitchen before going over toward the coffee and pouring a small amount into a bowl.  He lapped up some of the coffee and let out a "Blech!" noise as he his face screwed up.

"That stuff is so bitter!  What does she find so appealing about it?"  He asked aloud.  He looked around and found some sugar, he poured a hefty amount into the bowl of coffee he had and tasted it again.  It was actually pretty good now.

"That's better."  He commented with a smile and lapped up the rest of the coffee.  He felt an odd buzz down his spine, like he had limitless energy suddenly.  Tetroneaque had never had anything like caffeine before, but he kind of liked the feeling.  His tails swished back and forth quite rapidly as he got more of a caffeine high.  He heard a high pitched squeal from the Captain, causing his ears to slam down flat against his skull.

"Ow ow ow!"  He said as he came into the room with the Captain.

"Something exciting happen Captain?"  He asked as he rubbed at his ears.

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2008, 12:08:33 pm »
“Oh? Sorry Tetro,” she said sheepishly when she noticed that he had his ears flapped down, probably to block out her squeal, “It’s just I got an email from Keir. I haven’t heard from him in nearly three years.”

Keir was an immortal like her and she had met him over 5,000 years ago when he still thought he was mortal. It became clear when he reached age 50 but still looked 30 that there was something definitely wrong. By the time he reached 100 and hadn’t aged since then it was pretty clear, he was immortal too. Unlike Nastusia he hadn’t become eccentric over the years, he had become a bit more bitter and grumpy but certainly not eccentric. Still Nastusia loved him like a brother, even though she looked 12 and he looked 30.

“He’s an old friend,” she continued, “A really old friend; I’ve known him 5,000 years. We tend to drift apart then join up again every hundred years or so.”

They usually kept in contact though and not hearing from him in a while was rare, she had begun to worry. But it seemed he was still alive and well.

“Heard you were still alive Nastusia, more specifically about your little stunt with TRIM and getting that ship off Edanith. I’ve recently left the ship I was working on, got the urge to wander again. I’m currently at the Meteor 307 Service Station, why don’t you pay me a visit if you’re in the area. Keir.”

Nastusia stood up and ran into the control room excitably, “Auto-Pilot set course to Meteor 307.”

She then turned back to Tetro, “You don’t mind if we make a little detour do you?”

Anonymous

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2008, 12:20:25 pm »
Tetroneaque merely smiled at Nastusia as his tails continued to swish back and forth at hyper sonic speed.  That caffeine certainly seemed to be reacting with his over the top metabolism already.

"It's your ship and your the Captain.  I'm just happy to be along for the ride.  Plus it will be nice to meet another of your friends.  Do you think he'll like me?  I'll probably like him if he's anything like you.  Does he know Kitsune too or will you have to translate for the both of us?"  Tetroneaque was speaking really fast now, and his left eye was twitching just a tiny bit.

"Hey, what do you call that bitter drink you made?  I tried some too but it was way to bitter for me so I dumped a bunch of little sweet white crystals into it, and that made it a lot better.  I can see why you might like this stuff.  It makes me feel a bit funny though.  Does it make you feel funny?  I feel like I'm talking fast, am I talking fast?"  He continued to speak faster and faster as his tails became a blur.  His smile was huge and goofy now, and his pink tongue was lolling out of the side of his mouth just a tiny bit.

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2008, 12:31:38 pm »
…Okay…The fox was hyper…Had he drunk some of the coffee?

“Yes I think Keir will like you, no he isn’t like me, he’s a little…grumpier but not a totally cold bastard. He knows Kitsune as well, yes.”

His tails were practically a blur…Even if he hadn’t drunk any coffee; caffeine was definitely off limits to him.

Then Tetro said about a ‘bitter drink’ he’d had and about putting some white crystals in. So he’d had coffee and lots of sugar. Oh this was going to be fun…She might have to sedate him…

“It’s called coffee and the white crystals are sugar, you put them in to make it sweeter but I just have it without. I drink it to wake up in the morning or if I need to stay awake. And yes you are talking fast.”

This was going to hurt her a lot more than it would him, “As captain I forbid from drinking coffee again. If you do then I will be forced to sedate you.”

Sighing, she then slumped down into one of the comfy chairs, “We’ll be there in about half an hour, Meteor 307 isn’t too far from our current position.”

Anonymous

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2008, 12:44:19 pm »
"Coffee eh?  That's kind of fun to say.  Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee."  Tetroneaque said and then burst into a fit of giggling.  He continued to laugh until she forbid him to drink the stuff ever again.  His tails stopped cold in their tracks and simply hung there like limp noodles.

"Forbidden?  But this stuff is fun!"  He practically whined.  Then he thought about what she said.  It was true this stuff was making him feel all weird and tingly.  She was a lot older than him too, so she most likely knew what she was talking about.  Also, she was the Captain of the ship and outranked him.  Not to mention all the help she'd given him so far.  So she obviously wanted what was best for him.

"Alright, if you say so I won't drink any more coffee... no matter how tingly it makes me feel."  He stated and nodded his head.  He did however start to emit a contented murring noise as his tails started to swing back and forth once more.  He couldn't seem to sit still though and sort of paced back and forth for a few moments, the twelve little droids he had built following him like a tiny metal conga line.

"Oh, I know something we can do before we meet your friend!  We could go ahead and download the schematics of the Vulpecula into the droids so they can stop following me.  Maybe that will help burn off a bit of this energy too."  He said.  It seemed he was still in a surprisingly good mood even if coffee was now off limits to him now.

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2008, 01:02:02 pm »
“Sure,” Nastusia said shrugging and rising from her seat, “Do they use a wireless connection? And can they pick up the frequency from’ the ships computer directly or will I have to convert it?”

They were made from a different technology so for all she knew it might not work. She said about converting it but she wasn’t really sure what to.

“Actually it’s probably better if you come have a look.”

She headed into the control room again and sat down in the pilot’s seat before indicating for Tetro to sit in the co-pilots one. The Vulpecula didn’t have a co-pilot yet and it didn’t really need one but it might come in useful. Maybe she’d invite Keir to come with them, he was just as good a pilot as she as, maybe better. He was a good mechanic too. Actually Keir could pretty much do any role on a ship and had done at various points in his life, mechanic, pilot, co-pilot, navigator, janitor, chef, medic. Like her he was indeed a man of many talents.

She turned the ship’s main computer on and brought up the schematics for the Vulpecula.

“So, how shall we download it to the…mini-Fury…things…”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal