Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Macker's Wants and Limits  (Read 309 times)

Offline Mackers

Macker's Wants and Limits
« on: December 11, 2017, 08:23:01 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?

Adventure, War, Mystery, mostly anything.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?

I suppose extremely sappy romance isn't my kind of thing, not to say that a love story couldn't come about naturally, just not for it's own sake.

How often can you reply to any given thread?

Depends on the day, might be a few hours at best, one or two days at worst.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Why don't we say 10 days, nice round number.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?

I'm not currently set up with any IM services, if that's the kind of thing you'd like then send me some details.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)

I'm open to it.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)

In general, if it fits, go for it. My preference is for one opposed action to be taken at a time, so that I have a chance to react and respond in due course. I'd also appreciate not dying senselessly, but I'll accede to anything if it will make for a good story.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)

I'm game for almost anything, as long as it makes sense character-wise and doesn't consume the rest of the story.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)

I usually prefer to play it out for the first time a pair of characters go at it, after that there's usually not much point. Of course I don't have a problem leaving it up to imagination and fading to black if that's what my partner would prefer.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)

If it happens, it happens.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)

Extreme torture or mutilation would make me uncomfortable I suppose, but other than that, fair game.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)

I'm fine with it. These things happen, even in space.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)

Not generally, no. You should definitely ask.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)

I'd say ask first.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal