Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Noble Amoril From Pilot Royal Moon  (Read 572 times)

Offline GoblinFae

To Pilot Noble Amoril From Pilot Royal Moon
« on: October 25, 2017, 07:20:34 am »
Dear Pilot Noble Raphael Amoril,

I hope this message finds you well. I don't know if you may recall, but we met briefly at the annual VCM banquet a few years ago. My reason for writing you is with regards to a possible position opening up here in Amristah. It would be different than anything you are currently working on, or anything that has been done before for that matter.

After having read over your files and seen your great and commendable success as a biokinetic in the field, I firmly believe that you would make an excellent candidate for the position here. We would be delighted to have you.

If you are interested, then I would like to set up a date and time at your earliest convenience where we may go over the details of the job in more depth. If you are not then I understand and kindly ask that you reply either way with your answer.

Cordially,
Pilot Royal Blu Moon

Cheesigator

Re: To Pilot Noble Amoril From Pilot Royal Moon
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 02:38:58 pm »
To Pilot Royal Blu Moon,

I appreciate your kind wishes. I do recall meeting you, though it didn't occur to me that it's been so long since. Your proposal is intriguing. I'm extremely curious, and I'd like to set up a meeting soon. I'm available anytime after 5 most weekdays, free on most weekends. I have no preference for time or place.

Thank you for considering me for this mysterious position, it's greatly appreciated.

Best,
Pilot Noble Raphael Amoril

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 02:54:17 pm »
Pilot Noble Raphael Amoril,

I am pleased to hear of your interest. Would it be too presumptuous of me to set our meeting for tomorrow eve, then? If it is still there, then we could meet at the Manolin's around the corner from the hospital for coffee. I believe I could be in the city as early as 1900 if that suits you.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience whether this works for you or not so that I may plan accordingly.

Cordially,
Pilot Royal Blu Moon

Cheesigator

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 10:09:53 pm »
Pilot Royal Moon,

That would certainly be fine with me. You are correct, that Manolin's is still there and would make for as fine a spot as any. Why don't we set the time for 2000 then? I wouldn't want you rushing purely for my sake.

I look forward to meeting you in person once again.

Best,
Pilot Noble Raphael Amoril

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 06:38:10 am »
Pilot Noble Raphael Amoril,

Thank you for your consideration regarding my travel needs and time. I will see you promptly at 2000 at Manolin's tomorrow then. I hope you have a pleasant rest of your evening.

Cordially,
Pilot Royal Blu Moon

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal