Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Royal Hyakinthos From Pilot Echo Anderson  (Read 301 times)

Offline Blink

To Pilot Royal Hyakinthos From Pilot Echo Anderson
« on: October 18, 2017, 02:07:28 pm »
Yavul,
   First and foremost I want to apologize for my unprofessional response in the pilot chat. It was wrong of me to taunt your squadmates in the way that I did and I am sorry. It is no one's fault but my own on how my messages are received by others. I cannot expect everyone to understand the sense of humor I carry nor should I expect them to go along with it. My actions were inexcusable.

Despite what you may think of me I do not hate you nor your squad. I know that at the end of the day we are all on the same team. I realize my actions have fractured the trust the Hellions and Valkyries should hold for one another. I also realize that one day this could cost any one of us our lives if we do not trust one another. Please accept this apology as it is sincere. I know I have been through a lot this past month but it is no one's problem but mine and as such, I should not deflect it on others like I have.

I am a soldier and should act like one at all times.

Sorry,
   Pilot Echo Sparrow Anderson

Offline nephero

Re: To Pilot Royal Hyakinthos From Pilot Echo Anderson
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 03:38:16 pm »
Hey--

Listen, before anythin else, I do want to say my own apologies. I responded in a manner unbecomin a my station, and had no right bein such a bastard to you, regardless a how I were feelin at the time. I let my frustrations get the best a me, and that weren't helpful to the situation nor to you. I'm sorry.

While we are both soldiers an should carry ourselves with that in mind, that doesn't mean we aren't human. I know you've been through a lot, and probably far more I don't know about. While I'm not offerin up any excuses, because aggressively antagonistic behavior isn't somethin that can be excused away, I feel like I haven't been takin anythin a what you been through into consideration when we do interact. And that's not fair a me, either.

You're a person, Sparrow, you're entitled to feel like one.

For the record, our personal differences aside, it is an honor to serve on the same team as you.

--Yavul

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal