Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Echo Eleria From Candidate Bannister  (Read 1009 times)

Offline GoblinFae

To Pilot Echo Eleria From Candidate Bannister
« on: October 15, 2017, 07:23:57 pm »
I BLEW UP THE SINK!!!

~Heather

Marakai2.0

Re: To Pilot Razican Eleria From Candidate Heather Bannister
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 03:49:05 am »
Um. You did what, now? Thought I told you to stay out of trouble. Did you report It?

-Raz

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 05:30:17 am »
It was an accident I swear!!! I was trying to practice what we worked on and play with frequencies like I read and I caused it to shatter...yes I reported it but they're probably going to contact you and I swear I'm not being rebellious or some shit like that. >.<

~Heather

Marakai2.0

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 06:05:09 am »
Lol! Okay, if they contact me, I'll handle it. But from now on, when you're practicing, stay away from glass. Some of that crap in the movies is real.

Oh, and if for some reason you do have to practice around glass, the higher the frequency the better! If it's high enough that you can't hear it, it's safe! Low frequency is what tends to break things!

-Raz

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 06:31:19 am »
Ah ok...what I had read had just talked about how much you resonate the things around you. I'll try to work on that. Sorry....

~Heather

Marakai2.0

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 07:31:58 am »
Hey, it's no big deal. At least it was just a sink, and not, say, the entire bathroom >_>;

Yeah, that's a story for another time. Oh, by the way, I picked something up for you that I want you to use.

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 07:40:56 am »
...you blew up an ENTIRE bathroom?! Geez I have a lot to live up to! Not making it easy for me now are you, man?

>.> you got something...for me? ...why do I get the sense I'm not going to like thiiiiiis?????

~Heather

Marakai2.0

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 05:22:06 pm »
Well, uh, yeah. Yeah, I did. And more than that, besides.

But this isn't a competition! DON'T BLOW ANYTHING ELSE UP UNLESS EXPLICITLY INSTRUCTED TO.

Trust me, that's a few dozen lectures you won't wanna listen to, and I don't just mean from me. And in any case...no, you probably won't like it, but it should be something that'll help. You'll see!

If anything else comes up, shoot me a text, and I'll answer when I can. I'm off to drill for now, so be good! XP

-Raz

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 10:21:36 am »
So what you're saying is 💥💥💥BOOOOOM!!!💥💥💥

Have fun in your drills old man and I'll contact you if something else comes up.

~Heather

Marakai2.0

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 01:43:07 pm »
Hey. Sliiiight change of plans. First, I'm going to give you an extra week to keep working and reading on some of the stuff I told you about. Secondly, I'll be meeting with you next Friday, instead of Saturday. I have something I need to be in Haviah for, anyway, and I've got a mission Saturday.

So, work hard, and I'll see you next week!

-Raz

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 02:23:27 pm »
You sure there's gonna be anything left of Candlyland in two weeks?

And "mission" lemme guess old man finally found himself a date and he ain't giving it up for nothing!

Whatever man...see you in two weeks

~Heather

Offline GoblinFae

Re: To Pilot Echo Eleria From Candidate Bannister
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2017, 08:27:30 am »
We're still meeting in the same place and time right? I'm here and it's been about 20 minutes. Where you at?

~Heather

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2017, 08:29:34 am »
Yo! I'm getting hungry here...least you could do is give a girl some head's up here. You said next weekend you'd be back. Hurry up, man!

~Disgruntled Candidate

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2017, 08:37:37 am »
OK screw this shit it's been well over two HOURS!!!! WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I thought we were taking this seriously here -.-

I'm getting food. If you FINALLY decide to show up I'll be in the cafeteria. You can murder me later. I choose final meal first.

~Soon-to-be-corpse

P.S. FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2017, 08:46:14 am »
...Are you mad at me? I'm sorry I yelled at you but I was hungry and we had a set meeting. Please don't give up on me..

~Heather

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2017, 09:04:16 am »
Pilot Echo Eleria,

I wish to formally apologize for my earlier behavior with you. It was uncalled for, highly inappropriate, and downright disgusting. As a Candidate it is unbecoming of me to have lost my temper in such  in such a nasty display. You are a respected Pilot with limited time. I should have been more patient and be grateful for the time you have granted me already. You said you had a mission coming up. I did not consider that you are likely still on mission. Regardless if you still are or were or not, is none of my business.

Again I apologize for my actions and wish to inform you that I await whatever punishment you deem necessary upon your return. I understand also that these actions may have already resulted in the termination of your mentorship of me. I just wish to say it's been an honor to have worked with you and I'm sorry for not respecting that earlier.

Deepest and truly sincerest apologies,
Candidate Bannister

Marakai2.0

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2017, 05:06:13 am »
Hey, whoa. First of all, I'm soooo sorry I didn't get to meet you last weekend. I ended up getting badly hurt...I'm still in DoSaM, probably be headed home in this weekend, but I dont think I'll be able to meet you for awhile.

Kinda staring a wheelchair in the face. But I just wanted to let you know you did nothing wrong. You're fine, and you've got nothing to worry about.

But I'll see you when I'm on my feet again, for sure. So take care, and be good!

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2017, 09:15:49 pm »
Understood, sir. Quick healing to you and see you when you're more one piece again.

~Heather Bannister

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal