Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Kurush Suhail, Pilot Noble (WIP)  (Read 463 times)

Offline Nix

Kurush Suhail, Pilot Noble (WIP)
« on: August 20, 2017, 08:01:31 am »
{NAME}
Kurush Suhail
{ALIASES}
"Krush", "Sweet Fig" (only one being calls him this) "Kourt" (Only the Scorpions call him this), formerly "Kourtney" (NEVER EVER CALL HIM THIS)
{AGE}
{GENDER, SEXUALITY}
Male
{SPECIES/ETHNICITY}
All human as far as he knows.
Aedolian (of old Essyrni blood)
{HEIGHT/BUILD}
5'9
Well built and very muscular.
{OCCUPATION}
Pilot Noble and Squadron Leader for the Adsreia Hellions
{RESIDENCE}
Adstreia, originally from Haviah

{PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION}
Kurush is well built and has a lot of muscular toning, especially in his arms. He has long reddish-black hair with a few streaks of grey at his hair line. Lately he wears most of his hair down in loose waves with a few small braids with little glass beads on them mixed in. His chocolate skin is marred with a few scars, mostly small and barely noticeable, except for one on the underside of his chin and a particularly nasty one on his inner left thigh. His eyes are hazel but seem much more brown than green, in fact the green is only noticeable if one really stares at them up close.

Kurush has his septum pierced and usually wears a pretty black and green jeweled clicker in it when off duty. He also has a few tattoos. One is of the Hellions' mascot breaking chains on the upper section of his left arm. The chains wrap around to the inner part of his left arm where the they twist around a bird cage with a scorpion on top of it and an anatomical heart inside it.

Another one of his tattoos is a large bouquet of flowers on his back that consists of baby breath, delphinium, forget me nots, three begonias and a single dahlia.

{PERSONALITY}

THE QUIET ONE
Often silent, obedient and reserved. Much of Kurush's personality is closed off even to those he is close with. He will speak when addressed, or offer advice when needed, but often keeps his opinions to himself.

I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME
Less in the paranoid sense and more because it is true. His dragon Deneb often imposes his will on even Kurush's daily tasks and it is hard for Kurush to assert his own needs over it. After all, that could be deadly for him. It also seems that Deneb is not the only one watching Kurush.

I AM ONLY TRYING TO HELP
His base personality is one of generosity and compliance. He wants to do well and do well for the sake of others. He will do what is needed of him and will try to save as many as he can in the process.

ARE WE STRANGERS, OR AM I YOU, ARE I?
Assorted feelings of strange familiarity with someone he has just met, and a sense of not being himself have silently plagued Kurush as of late. It is exceedingly hard to comprehend given his own traumatic past and the suppression of his own will by his dragon.

DECOMPRESSION IS HARD WITH A VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD
Like all the Scorpions' old guard, Kurush has a therapist and makes fairly regular trips to DoSaM for his sessions, something only his current commander and his fellow survivors know. It is very difficult for him to speak with his therapist about his trauma because in his case much of it was exacerbated and inflicted by his own dragon who he can constantly feel the connection with in his head.

Fun Facts!:
  • Loves music. All kinds. Is usually listening to something on his headphones or even in the com system of his helmet. Sometimes he listens to music even during drills and missions as it helps trigger his visions. It does not distract him from his duty or hinder his communication with other squadron members.

{SPECIAL ABILITIES}
Telepathy- Strong enough to converse over long distances.

Precognition- Kurush can only see things that may happen in the near future (the furthest he has ever seen into the future is two hours) and near to where he is (the furthest vision was of something that could happen 500 feet away). The limits on his precognition are strange but they are useful for combat scenarios, especially since he has learned to trigger visions. Triggered visions have a lower rate of accuracy, however they are still useful for seeing what options an enemy has available.

{RELATIONSHIPS}

{HISTORY}

« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:42:14 pm by Nix »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal