Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: From Pilot Noble Henning to Pilot Echo Rook  (Read 526 times)

Offline nephero

From Pilot Noble Henning to Pilot Echo Rook
« on: August 18, 2017, 10:31:00 am »
Re: Lmao why are letters so goddamn stressful.

So this is something I should have said... a long time ago.

I mean, if I had the guts, and if I had the sense, I would have. I had meant to do it every time I went to DoSaM. Like. Every time. But I'm a coward, no two ways about it. I was just so scared of admitting to any of this, of making it... real, of maybe making it into something substantial.

You don't deserve that. You sure as shit deserve far better than anything I could ever dream of giving you. You deserve someone you can count on, someone who won't let you down, who you can trust. And that's not me. That's never been me, and that never will be me. You're never gonna be able to know who you're coming home to, or what bullshit I'll be pulling at the time, and gods all know you shouldn't have to deal with that.

So please, please understand that even though I'm saying this? And even though I mean it with every part of me that's capable of meaning anything? I don't mean it in a way that means you have to feel the same. Please... please, don't ever think you have to do anything about this. You can ignore this message completely, you can pretend it never happened, you can never speak to me again, you can tell me to fuck off, you can do any number of things and I would not blame you in the slightest.

Because I like you. I like you a lot. So damn much, I can't stop thinking about you, you're in every goddamn thing I do, which is completely fucking insane because the things I do are just straight up weird and how the hell does any of it even relate?

I was just gonna let it be, you know? Keep my mouth shut and continue on and maybe one day get over it, but with everything that's happened, I just... couldn't. For one horrible moment I thought I was never going to see you again and you'd never know how I felt and I just... I don't know. I don't know if I could live with that.

So that's it. Grand secret of the century. I think I might actually love you. I know I should've waited to talk to your scales but they're such a damn steel trap I'm pretty sure the message wouldn't have ever gotten passed along. Heh.

I'm sorry in advance if this is... upsetting. For whatever reason. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable. I mean it when I said you can just... tell me to never bother you again. I'll understand, I swear to all the gods I'll completely understand. Like I said, it just... felt wrong not to say anything.

Don't pop any more stitches, eh?

Offline Draconian

Re: From Pilot Noble Henning to Pilot Echo Rook
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 11:16:29 am »
Re: re:  Lmao why are letters so goddamn stressful.

Soooo...

Before you decide whats good for me (me who is bigger, older and will live longer) can you give me your coordinates?  I just wanna see something.

P.S - campfire tasted like paper. I thought water and flour made bread. We'll have a chat about that.

P.P.S - I dont actually need the coordinates. Its just less creepy if I find you with them.

- Pilot Echo Cinnamom Rook
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 12:24:52 pm by Draconian »

Offline nephero

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 12:31:09 pm »
Re: Re: Re: Lmao why are letters so goddamn stressful.

??????

I mean I'm up at Psych right now, in a visit but.

Of course it tasted like paper, it's made with paper?? Holy shit this is the coconuts again

Find me, my ass, you're supposed to stay in your room

I'm coming down to the lobby rn

Offline Draconian

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 12:56:05 pm »
Re: Re: Re: Re: lmao why are letters so goddamn stressful.

I mean.

If you want a head start i can wait a bit.

So. If you dont want me to attack you in the lobby i suggest finding somewhere better. I'll figure out where you are.

- Pilot Echo Cinnamon Rook.

P.S - you can't see the nibble on the campfire. Looks as pristine as ever.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:00:34 pm by Draconian »

Offline nephero

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 10:23:23 pm »
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lmao why are letters so goddamn stressful.

Okay. Hide and seek it is.

No hints.

- Pilot Noble Talbot Henning

P.S. - Maybe I like seeing nibbles.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 11:00:39 pm »
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lmao why are letters so goddamn stressful.

Cool.

See you in fifteen?

See you in fifteen.

- Pilot Echo Cinnamon Rook

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal